The Spill Canvas

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Boosh Dag, Feb 14, 2007.

1. Boosh Dag

Boosh Dag Guest

I just started listening to the spill canvas and it's so over the top emo that its almost like its making fun of emo. I can't take it seriously but god help me if I can get their songs out my head. Thoughts?

2. MiseryIndex

MiseryIndex i never know why. i only know who. Moderator

for a 19 year old kid, he's fucking incredible. not a good looking guy either. so you know he really made it off his voice & songwriting :o

3. Teddieedd1e

Teddieedd1e ---------- OT Supporter

I remember listening to their album Sunsets and Car Crashes. Haha. Brings back memories when I first listened to them 4 years ago. I'm guessing you listened to that album too because their new one isn't emo anymore. I would say their old album is good. Good as the old school Dashboard Confessional when they did Swiss Army Romance. LOL! I haven't listened to these albums in years! I'd say these 2 are epic emo albums especially Swiss Army Romance. Both bands' new stuff aren't good though.

4. smallsharpteeth

smallsharpteeth Lombardi Trophy #7, coming soon. OT Supporter

Sunsets and Car Crashes > One Fell Swoop

Good music for what it is, I still listen to Sunsets and Car Crashes sometimes. One Fell Swoop never did anything for me.

5. Boosh Dag

Boosh Dag Guest

Actually I only have One Fell Swoop...Was actually in the store today with Sunsets in my hand bu opted to go for Mindles Self Indulgence - Frankenstine Girls Will Seem Strangly Attractive....such a fucking good album!

Really do need to get Sunsets though.

6. ever absurd

ever absurd New Member

good band and I'm a sucker for the over-the-top emo hehe.

7. devin3807

devin3807 New Member

"All Hail The Heartbreaker" is the only song I can think of them off the top of my head that I know (I'm not home). I heard it probably a year or two ago and really enjoyed it. I don't really get into the whole emo genre too much, but I definitely like them.

8. jordan04

jordan04 The seeds of love have taken hold, and if we won't

Does anyone have the new EP, Denial Feels So Good. Would you be willing to upload it? I'm broke and I can't find a torrent anywhere and limewire doesn't have it.

9. jordan04

jordan04 The seeds of love have taken hold, and if we won't

No one?