FRK The shower head

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by DC2, Feb 15, 2007.

1. DC2

DC2 Member

I am trying to get my wife to play with the shower head. She said she tried it once and it didn't feel anything special. But I tried it on her the other night and she was moving around saying it is itchy.

girls, please tell me if itchy is the right feeling. Also should I use more/less water pressure? wider/narrower water stream? ..... etc

2. aggielooker

aggielooker New Member

Personally I like the constant stream if the head has it right on the clit. I can cum about 3 times if my husband doesn't come see what I'm up to in the shower so long. Now I get in front of one of the jets in the bathtub. Unfortunatly I can't adjust the pressure that way and cum to fast.

3. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

Medium pressure is best but honestly its hard to get that just right unless youre the person feeling it and adjusting it. To be on the safe side, go with a softer stream; not so soft that its drooping out of the head but just a little harder. If the stream is too solid, it will prove far too hard for the sensitive clitoris area and actually just end up hurting.

Is the head detatchable? If so, the easiest way to make her cum is to move the head by shifting your wrist up and down very very slightly about 6 to 8 inches away from her vagina. The idea is to hit just over the clitoris (go to the top of her vagina, basically up to her pubic bone) and down the length of it. The key is to be VERY consistant with your movements. Do not start switching up techniques or try to be creative. While that may be fun for sex or oral, getting used to the water requires a fair amount of concentration for her to find the right movement that works best in order to achieve orgasm. On her end, if she lifts her hips up in a rhythymic motion and meets the stream as youre gently shifting it, I bet she'll find it feels awesome.

Seriously? Getting off in the shower requires a lot of practiced technique. Its even harder when youre not in control of the wand. Be really patient.

4. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

not all chicks can get off from using certain objects. maybe it's just not her thing

5. charles foster kane

charles foster kane New Member

itchy sounds like the water beads are hitting her too intensely, like needles? turn the pressure down a bit, or adjust the stream to be less direct

6. demosnat

demosnat New Member

Mine has different settings but isnt detachable. I never thought I could really do anything with it....I may go try

7. Cretin75

Cretin75 My anus is bleeding

Best toy EVER. I haven't had anyone use it on me.. I've just done it to myself. I have a hard time orgasming and that works for me.. all the time.

8. deathofxromance

deathofxromance New Member

:naughtyd: effing amazing.

9. Jennipher

Jennipher Dontcha know OT Supporter

I used to love using the shower head.

But then my husband bought one of those non detachable, rainfall types. :mad: :rofl:

10. aggielooker

aggielooker New Member

Girl, go buy you a new showerhead and install it when he's at work ;)

11. pigeon

pigeon wasabi

we have a detachable shower head but i've not perfected the technique yet ~ it feels good, but i've not been able to orgasm from it.
    :dunno:

12. ~QueenBee~

~QueenBee~ OT Supporter

I had never thought of using the shower head, so after reading this thread, I tried it...and damn...its awesome!

13. hitzchicky

hitzchicky New Member

the shower head is amazing. gotta work up to pressure though, i usually like a lower pressure and then gradually increasing, also the heat too. i think the heat from the water adds alot to it.

14. The Secretary

The Secretary My domestic skills will rock your socks off!

I have a new shower head now. My bf's mom got it for me xmas 05 but we have been steadily redoing our bathroom at home so it hasnt been put to use. However I got to use it this morning and I love it. I cant wait until my dad gets to put up the detachable part, I am gonna have so much fun with that. Im sure my bf's mom is gonna be thrilled to know that I get to orgasm because of her gift. :rofl:

15. HouseLing

HouseLing When masturbations lost its fun you'r fucking lazy

:rofl::naughty::rofl:

16. sochbat

sochbat New Member

I actually got one for a girl i was dating. She didn't really know what to make of it, but eventually got it.

Sadly, it ended before i got anything. She still thanked me tho.

17. audrey

audrey New Member

I wish I had a detachable shower head. That shit is fucking awesome.

18. Snowballer

Snowballer - Blissfully Insane -

We have a Waterpik with the adjustable settings. Best shower toy ever.

19. mrs0323

mrs0323 New Member

Um, I just got this in the mail today. Haven't tried it yet and I notice they're now sold out but it goes along with the whole shower/water theme:
    http://www.malegspot.com/detail.php?productid=8
    And yeah, I ordered him a toy as well that came today. Could be an interesting weekend :naughty:

20. Lovely Atlantis

Lovely Atlantis Luscious Lovely Lady!

mmm that looks good!! I've never seen a toy like that before! NICE!:mamoru:

21. mrs0323

mrs0323 New Member

I found it on a whim while ordering him something. Figured if he could get a toy, so could I. For all I know it may not work worth a damn, but hey, we'll have fun trying. I think though, he's gonna want us to try out his first-:wtc:

22. WildRoss65

WildRoss65 You wont see me coming

ffffffffftttttttttttttttttt
    you wouldnt let me hook the damned thing up for ya :p

Last edited: Mar 15, 2007
  23. audrey

audrey New Member

oooooer :mamoru: That looks like a lot of fum!! I remember someone talking about a bath time vibrator in FS years ago, but I haven't seen anything like that before.

Mrs0323, make sure you report back! And don't forgot to mention how much noise it makes.

24. mrs0323

mrs0323 New Member

Ok, here's my report. Mr. Man hooked it up Saturday and I tried it yesterday, after much prodding by him to do so. IT didn't make any noise although I sure as hell did. Completely adjustable water pressure setting which took a bit to figure out which one did the trick. Once I did, ok yeah-this thing works. Although I didn't think I was blown away, Mr. Man was watching the whole time and said I about kicked through the shower enclosure a few times from my legs shaking so badly (usually a good sign I'm over the top). So either I was faking it (don't think so) or I became catatonic. I'm using it on him next or I'll watch him use it. Lots of experimentation to try with this new little gadget. :naughty:

25. aggielooker

aggielooker New Member

:( Still sold out