COMIC The seven Swells

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Newo, May 11, 2008.

1. Newo

Newo New Member

Dose anyone else think, that after watching the final eppisode of Eureka 7, that Renten unleashed the true form of the Seven Swells Effect?
    I belive so, and here is why.
    1)When the fist seven swells was unleased Renten was passed out, leaving the Nirvosh to waste all that energy that would have turned into the white monster of awesomeness that it was on the final eppisode.

2) When the NIrvosh takes off and flys to the Control Cluster, the trail of rainbow is what I belive to be a seven swells effect clue, considering that the first seven swells effect was a massive rainbow of death.

3) Renten was pilotting the Nirvosh the first time and was thinking about savinf Eureka and unleashed the seven swells effect as soon as he passed out. The secent time he was pleading to the Nirvosh to help him get to Eureka and then the Amita Drive kicked in unleashing, what I belive, is the full form of the seven swells.

Do any of you agree with me on this, or am I all alone on this?

2. 触手強姦姫 ap13

触手強姦姫 ap13 ………Anime Crew For Life!……… ……………………O Wait………………… …

i hardly recall much of the story and didn't really think it was something much to annalyze :dunno:

3. Combine

Combine OT Supporter

4. Grifter

Grifter Silver Member