The Secret to Female Orgasms

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by richiespice, Feb 5, 2007.

1. richiespice

richiespice New Member

The most my girlfriend has ever cum was 14 times, not kidding the sex probably lasted an hour. The other girls I've had sex with have never cum this easily. I want to know who has had the most orgasms? It will probably be a lot more reliable from girls as guys will just blow it out of proportion. My secret to making sex last longer is by jacking off everyday so that I don't suffer from American Pie Syndrome.

2. 20Psi_GST

20Psi_GST New Member

Wheres the secret lol

3. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

yeah....after like 3 or 4 you kinda stop counting....who the fuck gets to 14, honestly

4. JemmaX

JemmaX New Member

jacking off everyday is the big secret? show me a guy who DOESNT do that everyday, even with regular sex... :hsugh:

5. richiespice

richiespice New Member

shouldn't have called it "secret" variety would have been a better word. yes,you may say i'm lying, might gf might be lying or she just seems to have a vagina that is shaped for lots of orgasms. everyone is different i'm sure you can find other girls who have had over 10 orgasms

6. demosnat

demosnat New Member

Perhaps i'm just missing out but if someone says they get off 14 times they are eaither full of shit or is about 15 and doesnt actually know what an orgasm is.
    ie...your not giving her any, and she doesnt knwo the freaking difference

7. iwishyouwerebeer

exactly my point.

8. fray

fray New Member

no shit. i came in here expecting my miracle cure. false advertising!

9. Spiritus

Spiritus Active Member

Hmmm it is funny, I have not came in what... 4 or 5 months now and sexual endurance is not a problem for me. :)

That is not the secret to sex. The secret to sex is "digging in the trenches" and repeatedly holding ground in sex. Meaning, you basically have to have a lot of endurance, dodge the bullet of doing something that pisses her off (not doing what she specifically wants), and repeatedly hitting the spots she does want.

I have made my girlfriend really cum (I could feel the muscles contract, her facial expression change ever so slightly) many times. It is just a test of endurance and how far you can take them before they get numb.

What would be nice is a girl that never came at all. Then there would be no limits... and when we are done, we can just get up and move on. No crazy chemical changes in the brain, just the same lovin' ya had before sex.

This is why: http://www.reuniting.info/science/two_types_of_libido

http://www.reuniting.info/

10. ArthurPewty

ArthurPewty New Member

The chicks who are so bored they have to find something to pass the time while their boyfriend boosts his ego.

11. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

:wavey:

I hardly ever masturbate to ejaculation. I do masturbate occasionally, but I try to hold out as long as I can and I also practice my MMO's (Male-multiple orgasms - having an orgasm without ejaculating).

Young guys can masturbate then have sex, but when we get older that isn't an option because it takes longer to recover. I've strengthened my PC muscles which allows me to have sex for longer than I would normally.

Based on your emoticon, I take it you don't rub your own junk?

12. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

It varies. Some girls seem to be able to come during sex and some girls don't. I really don't think it has quite as much to do with technique as people think. I mean, yeah, your technique can't suck, but a lot of it depends on the girl.

13. bloodredsakura

bloodredsakura New Member

Studies show that over 50% of women will never experience a vaginal orgasm. Having an orgasm is more about anatomy than technique.

14. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

A large percentage of women are able to orgasm through direct stimulation of the clitoris. There is certainly a minority who cannot orgasm at all, but most women are capable of having orgasms.

Having been with my wife for almost a year and a half, I can say that I wouldn't want a partner who couldn't orgasm easily (with me) both externally and internally.

I suspect for women its mostly mental and I think some women have trouble "letting go" and really giving themselves fully over to the experience. My wife doesn't have any hangups in that regard and that's exactly what I want.

I do think that men should consistently work to improve the quality of sex. Kegel exercises make a huge difference. Also, teasing and variety are both very important as well.

15. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

I know. That's why I said "during sex."

I totally agree.

16. kiri

kiri New Member

this is 100% true. once i got over the mental aspect i could orgasm from sex every time :bigthumb:

17. JemmaX

JemmaX New Member

with regular sex i dont really feel up to it much. I just dont do it everyday and have no desire to do it when i have had sex recently. i did last night cause the boyfriend was tired, but that doesnt really happen too much for me these days.

18. iwishyouwerebeer

Same here. My SO asked me how often I do it and it' about never now since we have sex so frequently. And the last time I even did it was just preparing for him to hurry up and get out of the bathroom.

19. guiltybystand3r

guiltybystand3r On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for e

Still the hotess thing I've heard you say as I've gotten into bed :naughty:

20. razi

razi New Member

I know a girl who hit 20+. Once she get going it's a nonstop roller coaster. They weren't always big earth-shattering ones, but it got to the point that she was so sensitive that ANYTHING would keep the chain reaction going. Hell I made her come a few times after I'd pulled out, and sometimes didn't even have to touch her to do set her off.

talk about an ego boost. :big grin:

and before the 'OMGyouliar's comes out... yes, they were real. girls don't twitch like that when they fake it.

21. fray

fray New Member

so how did you do that? cuz i know that's where i'm stuck at... and i'm sure it's different between you and i, but i would love to hear....

I get close and then it just...leaves... it's like climbing a mountain and just when i think i might make it to the top, i trip and fall into a big crevice in the mountain and fall all the way to the bottom again. it's quite frustrating.

22. BeHeadR

BeHeadR Only Slightly Insane

:rofl: 14 orgasm's huh -- you were lied to son.

23. poweraid

poweraid OT Supporter

:07:

what are you, 15? leave these forums to the big boys. she was lying, she being your hand.

24. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

lightweight :)

25. Spiritus

Spiritus Active Member

:hsugh: You are :06: and your opinion is completely subjective. He may have had a direct, personal experiance and his opinion may just be objective.

You never know. Everyone is created different. I am not suprised at some womans mastery of multi-orgasms. Not that it is a good thing...