LGBT The Random Thoughts Thread v.2.0

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by mamoru, Oct 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mamoru

mamoru New Member

Not for anything, but we're going to need one - it's one of the few threads in this forum that really has kept going for a while. Nova's right though - stop the bickering...it's a random thoughts thread. You want to discuss politics and bullshit? Take it somewhere else.

Cliffs on the origin of "The Random Thoughts": CoCo's gay.

:mamoru:

2. mamoru

mamoru New Member

I can't wait to graduate in 2 months. I really can't wait. There's so much I want to do. Travel, open my own business which I've started putting together now, date, move out, etc.

For the first time in my life, I know what I want to do and where I want to go. It feels good.

3. mamoru

mamoru New Member

Oh, and I forgot to add, I've been ill for like three months now, and only recently have I healed. Not fully, but I've healed.

I'm kind of glad though - I did something stupid and became sick. It snapped my life back in to order in a matter of a week.

I hope my professor doesn't ban me from class because I haven't been there in 2 weeks. Ha! :hs:

This week is gonna be BIG.

4. Sam Gamgee

Sam Gamgee Every tool is a weapon if you hold it right. OT Supporter

I had a great date weekend.

Went on a date with a guy on Friday night... I'd rate him a B. He was funny and fun, but he was an hour late...

Then, on Saturday night, I went on a third date with this guy that I think I'm falling for... :big grin: He started off by giving me a little box of Godiva chocolates (yummy) and then he brought me to a "barn dance", which is an excuse for ugly people who love country music to dance in a line...

There was this country band playing, called “Tracilynn and American Pride”. It was really redneck, but great on the entertainment factor. You haven’t lived until you’ve seen really overweight women line dancing while the men drink cheap beer and act like idiots. The band was fantastic though… The lead singer, Tracilynn, was amazing.

Then... he stayed overnight... and we kissed and cuddled all night... no sex... just light groping while we cuddled and kissed. Then, Sunday morning, we took a shower together (lots of touching, but not "all the way") and went out for breakfast.

Last night, he sent me a poem via email.... He's so romantic and affectionate and he says the sweetest things to me... It's fun finding someone new to have fun with... :big grin:

5. Sam Gamgee

Sam Gamgee Every tool is a weapon if you hold it right. OT Supporter

Hello my sweet love :mamoru: :mamoru2: :mamoru: :mamoru2: :mamoru:

I miss you!!! Glad to hear that you're doing better.... :big grin:

6. Shadygirl

Shadygirl Love is Life and Happiness

OK a random thought....I'm new to OT and although I've been reading this forum for a while (since I think it's much more mature and fun then the regular OT forum) this is my first post here. So, :wavey:

Oh, my SO is a male but I do like girls....

7. MapleLeaf

MapleLeaf New Member

Good afternoon all :)

It is halloween and my bf just cancelled going out tonight :( He starts a new job tomorrow and doesn't want to be all partied out... sigh!

I took the night off classes for nothing.

8. bioyuki

bioyuki Ich habe Angst

Distance relationships suck :hs:

9. RyRy

RyRy Active Member

:werd:

10. RyRy

RyRy Active Member

omfg no way! :eek3: :noes: :run:

11. MapleLeaf

MapleLeaf New Member

My cat is sleeping on the other side of my home office and is snoring so loud it is disturbing :squint:

12. RyRy

RyRy Active Member

I can't wait! I get to go shopping tomorrow afternoon and then I have this weekend off! Too bad my b/f has to work but I wasn't able to schedule him off for the whole weekend plus I have family stuff to attend to. I stayed over at his house Saturday night (which he shares with like fuck 9 guys? I lost track and couldn't remember who lived there and who was just there for the party) and we almost got walked in on a time or two while I was giving him a quick smooch (nothing else!) . Woke up Sunday morning to one of the guys trying to get into his room for a book or something and barely had time to unspoon after being woke up by the banging on the door. If his roomie hadn't banged on the door... :eek3: :run: Anyways all is well is Rysville hows everyone else?

:wavey:

13. sholnay

sholnay New Member

so... is this that marine guy?

and im guessing no one knows he is gay? or...

14. RedGoober4Life

RedGoober4Life New Member

So I left my steady and convenient job at the supermarket about a mile away for a job at another company that paid a whole lot more.

And then they started cutting hours. And then, no hours whatsoever. So this really puts me in a pickle. Talk about wasting money--they had hired 20 people (most of which worked a 40 hour week of training at $9 an hour--I trained for 24 hours because I couldn't be there every day), to let them go. Along with a few other people that have been there for a few months.

I don't like having time to do nothing :(

15. RyRy

RyRy Active Member

Yeah it's him, and no nobody knows he's gay that's kinda important at this point due to a few years left in the marines unless he decides to make a career out of it then its like two more decades. Which is fine by me (staying in the closet).

16. RyRy

RyRy Active Member

:hug: that sucks! We kinda did that to a few people at work (not nearly 20 but about 2 or 3) and now it sucks trying to divide the hours up semi-equally. Then I have about 75-85% of my staff going "I need more hours to pay my bills" then you give them the hours and they bitch about being there so much so you cut them back a bit and then they bitch because they don't have as many hours. We (my GM and I ) are about to start firing a bunch of our staff (at least 50%) and start hiring new people who have better availabilty and a good work ethic. Two of the people we are firing this week have been here since the store opened 2 years ago which sucks because that will make all of the original staff gone and all of the employees there will have less then 1 years experience. It's not that we are hatin on these people or anything but when you start slacking to the point of reguarly taking 1-4 hours to take a job that should take .5 - 1 hours and money is coming up missing, something has to be done!

17. LiekOMG

LiekOMG New Member

Jenna Jameson's School of the "Performing Arts"
    Falling in love with your best friend (and not being able to tell him) really sucks :wtc:

PS - I think there used to be a thread on this topic but I could never find it.

18. RedGoober4Life

RedGoober4Life New Member

:) I think i'm going to use this opportunity to either 1) find work in a lab or 2) work in a pharmacy.

19. RyRy

RyRy Active Member

:werd: been there done that a few times, it sucks hardcore!

:dunno: I don't remember seeing anything like this, however if I see one I will PM it to ya bro!

20. RyRy

RyRy Active Member

Sounds interesting! Or get fired, go unemployment and get the gov't to pay for you to go back to school, ftw! I told my boss to fire me in a few days so I could do this, bitch said no! :mamoru:

21. Teh_Sponge

Teh_Sponge Hey, I got a sub now...

Missing your mom sucks. :wtc:

22. RyRy

RyRy Active Member

Eh just come outta the closet, she'll hate you, you will resent her, move hours away and only talk on the phone for short periods of time, FTW!

23. MapleLeaf

MapleLeaf New Member

I so hate mornings... don't know how anyone can do this 5 days a week.

24. Teh_Sponge

Teh_Sponge Hey, I got a sub now...

I'd rather have her alive and hate me than not have her at all. :embd:

25. RyRy

RyRy Active Member

I didn't say I wanted her dead just hours away where it's long enough of a drive she doesn't just show up un announced and only calls every couple of days for short periods of time ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.