The PUA Herbal (Tynan)'s course

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Falconer, Apr 9, 2007.

1. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

I found his site in a google search under the headline "What is DYD [Double Your Dating] Hiding From You" or something like that. It brought me to:

http://www.makeherchaseyou.com/

I guess this is Herbal's site. His real name is Tynan. His site talks about living in the PUA mansion (mentioned in "the Game"), stealing the "top PUA in the world's gf" and stuff.

Is his stuff any good? An audio book and e-book for $99 (altho it seems to come up as $146).

That link sucks, the real site starts here, actually: http://www.makeherchaseyou.com/page2.html

So what makes this different from all the other stuff on the market?

2. Chip Chipperson

Chip Chipperson New Member

dude if oyu want to learn pickup, why don't you go on pickup forums? They'll have much better information than you're going to get here

3. crazy15

crazy15 New Member

dont pay for stuff like that lol. go out, trial and error. all the books say is
    be cocky and funny
    be confident
    take risks

4. Chip Chipperson

bullshit, don't say what it's about if you haven't read it

5. xinster

xinster New Member

herbal is mentioned in the game. who does he say the top pua is if he stole his gf?

6. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

He doesn't mention a name.

7. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

I just don't get you guys all reading numerous books. Why don't you just fucking put yourself out there every night instead of reading other guys opinons. That's the way you are really going to learn.

8. Some of us find humor in the writing, some enjoy reading to begin with, and yet again, others don't really care to date. I hope that answered your question.

9. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

:werd:

Falconer: Are you out there doing approaches?

10. iwishyouwerebeer

That answers the question for you, but not for those guys who read these books religiously solely in hopes that they will have an epiphany and finally know how to approach girls.

11. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

Yep.

They want to perfect everything before they actually go out and try.

They should learn a few basic principles, then go out and start applying them.

Mostly its an attempt to avoid rejection imo.

Until they embrace rejection as part of the bigger process, they are going to remain stuck where they are.

12. iwishyouwerebeer

Exactly. I mean I am impressed that a lot of the guys on here want to read to try to better themselves...but when it gets to the point where they've read 5+ books and are hungry for more, yet most likely are getting the exact same information and aren't even trying to apply it that I get confused and annoyed. The best thing to do is try and try again. If you get rejected just fucking deal with it. Life is rejection a lot of times. You have to learn to not take it so hard and press forward.

13. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

You know me. I analyze everything too much. I'd rather read 5 books before I "jump in."

Probably not the best way, but it's the Falconer way.

14. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

you will never jump in.

get the fuck out there and talk to a girl.

15. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

I took this same approach with investing/trading stocks, too. Of course, I'm learning along the way, but I learned as much as I could before I jumped in. It has proven to be beneficial (knock on wood).

16. dazmanultra

dazmanultra New Member

Trading stocks is totally different to picking up girls.

17. Trading stocks is easier than picking up girls :p

18. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

Not for me ;)

19. iwishyouwerebeer

lol, yeah, trading stocks is a lot different than meeting girls. You always have the worst comparisons, you crack me up Falconer.

20. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

Stop Thinking So Much

by De La Soul

The human mind is a funny thing. It is the mind, inside you which controls whether you succeed or not in almost everything in life. If you can master your mind, you will come off as a cool, confident, powerful man.

The mind has 2 parts:

The first part is like the computer of your brain. If you program it with the necessary information it will automatically recall this information when needed.

However, the second part of the mind is what ultimately controls whether you succeed or not -- the ego. The ego is the part of the mind which clutters your in-built computer with un-necessary information. The ego feeds your mind with un-necessary information about past experiences, possible future experiences, how people might be looking at you, etc. Letting your ego take control of you will essentially ruin your chances of succeeding.

Let me give you an example.

In a game of football when you need to make a tackle, you will execute the tackle most effectively if you clear your mind of all useless info and let your brain's computer take control. In other words, if you stop thinking and start doing.

If you feed your mind with useless information about the person you are about to tackle (size, expression on face, what could happen, what has happened in the past) or the conditions (it's raining, I'm tired) your brain's computer will respond by making your body respond (i.e. you will do the "safest" thing possible and swing your arm wildly while the guy who should be half unconscious on the ground will shoot past for a touchdown).

This is because when you fed your brain with all the extra info it got confused, and presumed you were scared and needed safety, so you swung your arms ineffectively.

If you had just fed your brain with the necessary info such as the direction and velocity of the person running you would have made a good tackle. (If you have practiced tackling your 'computer' will automatically recall the technique, you don't have to think about it.)

The same can be said when approaching a woman.

If you feed your 'computer' with useless info about a woman's appearance, her friends, what could happen, what has happened in the past, etc. -- YOU WILL FALTER.

You don't have to feed your brain with any other info other than smile, initiate kino, make eye contact, and take control. (The beauty of your brain's computer is that once you've done this a few times, and start trusting yourself to do the right thing, you never have to think when approaching a woman again!) If you do this you will get the girl every time.

So, it's not just about imagining, it's about feeding your mind with pure, necessary information and NOTHING ELSE!

I also believe this is why the 3 second rule works. Because you don't have time to let your ego interfere.

If you can master your ego so that it lives only in the present and only delivers messages to your brain containing useful information with no self-doubt, fear or references to the past/future -- YOU WILL SUCCEED!

21. You sir are the exception. Meeting girls is simple picking them up for say sex, is difficult (especially when that's not your thing).

22. xinster

xinster New Member

de la soul as in the rapper or some PUA?

23. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

My analogy was that I prefer to gain as much knowledge about something as I can before I begin doing it.

Rather than jumping in to trading stocks, I read a crap ton first.

Rather than jumping into picking up chicks, I'm trying to learn a lot first.

24. Chip Chipperson

stop making excuses for being a keyboard jockey. You know you're not going about this the right way. Don't rationalize it. Just accept it, or change it. But don't make up excuses for it

25. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Ok.

So I take it no one has heard anything or has any experience with this guy's program?