FRK The prostate orgasim, what am I doing wrong

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by William H. Bonney, Feb 6, 2008.

1. William H. Bonney

William H. Bonney New Member

Tried it a few times with the GF. Last time we put her vibe that has a curve to it in my ass and tried to hit that sweet spot. Couldnt get it or find it. The vibe felt good while she blew me but from what I have read if you can hit that spot its just amazing and I want to feel that. I dont care if its with her or alone. Tips? Advice? Things you have done to get it?

2. BATMANs

BATMANs New Member

use a cucumber....

3. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

:rolleyes: OK, now post something helpful :slap:

4. MADGREEK

MADGREEK Bro, not a Bro, Bro, not a Bro, Bro, not a Bro, Br

Achieving A Prostate Orgasm

A prostate orgasm stimulation can be performed alone, by a professional, or with a partner.
    The most common and most effective way to perform prostate stimulation is through the anus. Traditionally, when a partner or spouse helped with the prostate orgasm stimulation, they used their finger.
    They would insert their finger into the anus and massage the prostate gland gently.
    The prostate is easy to locate. It is a few inches above the anus on the belly side. It is about the size of a walnut (when not enlarged) and easy to feel and recognize.
    The prostate orgasm is achieved by massaging and squeezing the prostate gland in a downward motion. During a prostate orgasm, semen flows out rather than being squirted out (as in a regular ejaculation).
    The problem with fingers is that they are usually about and inch or two too short to do the job well. It feels good, but, a finger doesn't usually reach to the top of the prostate gland and don't do an efficient job of milking the prostate gland (releasing the fluid). ​

Aneros To The Rescue!
    That is why I use an Aneros for my own prostate orgasm stimulation. It does the job completely and correctly.
    As I said earlier, the Aneros is the safest and most effective instrument I have found for prostate stimulation. The Aneros is available in a variety of sizes. It reaches to the top of your prostate gland and gives a sure and gentle prostate orgasm stimulation.
    The Aneros, once inserted, is hands free! It does it's job with the contraction of your anal muscles. So it tones the whole sexual system while giving you a perfect prostate orgasm stimulation! And, it improves bladder control. I find the Helix model to be the most efficient.
    I truly believe every man over 40 who is serious about prostate health should have an Aneros and use it regularly.

Prostate orgasm can also be a highly sensual experience. Therefore therefore the Aneros is often marketed as a sex toy. It works very very well in that capacity.
    But, make no mistake, anAneros is the best instrument you will find anywhere for correct prostate orgasm stimulation or prostate massage. ​

5. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

Doesn't work for me.....I have tried a few times and it just doesn't work for me. Massaging the area between the balls and the anus is great and sometimes the harder the better, but as far as anything up my ass....naw....doesn't seem to work :(

6. MADGREEK

MADGREEK Bro, not a Bro, Bro, not a Bro, Bro, not a Bro, Br

i just googled the thread topic minus the "what am i doing wrong part" but yeah i'm all for getting my ass licked

7. stubby77

stubby77 New Member

I haven't used the aneros yet. Fingers can be BAD even your own, the tissue of the anus/rectum is less strong than that of a vagina. I would seriously suggest an anal douche, eat more fiber in your diet as bowel movements contribute to overall anal health. Health anus is a HAPPY ANUS.

Use a good lube...maybe purchase a small dildo or an aneros. It is possible to have an orgasim from prostrate stiumulation. The book I read states though that, the sureest way NOT to have an orgasim from prostrate stimulation is to think about or expect it. Just relax, enjoy and fantasize your ass off...no pun intended.

Since I've been working on things I've been able to really enjoy Sam inside me and I cum at least once without touching my self and then again after touching myself.. pretty hot stuff!!

8. stubby77

stubby77 New Member

OH and HAAY ROUGE! HAAAY GROUP!

9. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

Indeed..that does sound REALLY hot!

*Waves* HI BACK!!!!

10. RougeOgre

TY for your helpz!

11. stubby77

stubby77 New Member

Happy to be of service :)

12. Zee

Zee New Member

Kegel excercises.....some good info about what they do

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kegel_exercise

And its great for stamina....which in turn helps with deeper prolonged ejaculation

{sometimes using a vibe up the butt helps too.....use plenty of lube} :naughty:

13. eighteen_psi

eighteen_psi Active Member

Aneros and practice FTW.

14. stubby77

stubby77 New Member

lube up and sit on some real cock :)

15. RougeOgre

Hey you... your supposed to HELP (other people, not yourself :mamoru:)

16. stubby77

stubby77 New Member

HEHE! I wasn't suggesting anyone to lube up for me. Just that they lube a real one up and ride it like a bucking bronco ;)