The Peyompian Guide to Meeting Indian Girls

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Peyomp, May 1, 2005.

1. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

The Peyompian Guide to Meeting Indian Girls

So, I finally met an Indian girl. She's beautiful, intelligent, and kind. And maybe nothing will come of it... but I learned a few things in the meeting. Things I wish someone had explained to me. And since this is kinda a difficult topic, I'm going to post the Peyompian rules/observations here, as I learn them. This mostly applies to expats, because if you're just a tourist... you probably haven't got a chance with your typical Indian girl (even a metropolitan one... see rule 1 ).

1) Join the Village. Being a part of the community is important, for meeting girls. The more you see people in your daily routines, going to market, buying your daily tea and samosa, riding the bus, etc. the more likely people are to feel comfortable around you because you are part of the same community. So get out there and interact with alot of people. Establish community ties. The less you are seen as the outsider tourist, the more likely you are to meet girls. Unless you're somewhat a part of the community... you aren't an elligible man.

2) That is not her boyfriend. Unless you see a young "couple" doing very romantic (but in a very Indian way, unsexual) things... then it is quite likely her cousin, brother, or platonic friend. Often there are several.

3) Indirect Attack. That pack of guys is charged with ensuring her safe-keeping. It is offensive to them to ignore them and introduce yourself to her directly. So get them on your side by introducing yourself to them first. Then she can introduce herself if she is interested. Then you can mostly forget about the guys. Be nice.

4) ... (more to come)

2. guchiew

guchiew Increase your killing power.

Not sure if this is covered in #1, but get in good with the parents, but be fun around her.

3. sexhaver420

sexhaver420 Buying stuff I don't need, with money I don't have OT Supporter

indian girls = :down:

4. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

:hs:

a good friend of mine is indian. she's awesome, and believe it or not, we have similar beliefs and personalities. however, one MAJOR difference is that she's indian, and i'm not.... :sad2:

she's gorgeous, independent... yet has never had a date with a man because of her strict belief system. it's odd how someone can be two totally different people in two different situations. she's one way with her friends and acts a totally different way with her family. i don't think i could live with that. i'd probably pull my hair out.

but anywho... there's no way in hell i could ever live the way she does. i mean, like i said before, we have many similar beliefs about women and the way women are to be treated, but in their culture it's not thought of that way. however, she's determined to marry and live with the ways of her family... even if that means she'd be unhappy (or so i seem to think... at a minimum she'd be frustrated).

:o... honestly, i don't know the point of my post... maybe good luck? ... you'll need it ;)

5. oradii

oradii www.oteampress.com

there are def. some hawt indian girls... you people just dont know.

not just hawt but all around good people

6. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

Indian girls are indeed challenging. In India. Its not really that way in the US.

7. hi2u2

hi2u2 New Member

its hard for them, to still be involved in their cultural beliefs (sometimes religious) and try to be involved in the culture here as well. those two just dont mesh well.

i wish it was easier

8. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

I wish that Indian girls wouldn't be seen as whores for associating with me, alone.

9. kman009

kman009 New Member

Peyomp, be careful because Goa has one of the highest population with people having AIDS/HIV...besides that...its probaly one of the most beautifil parts of India. How long you there for???

10. Two toys

Two toys New Member

dot

11. Improvolone

Improvolone New Member

Well then you have no reason to be in this thread, do you "Budha"?

12. Two toys

Two toys New Member

too much work too little pussy.

13. jotti

jotti New Member

You guys are looking for Indian girls? Your crazy. I'm Indian. Male/18y old. My best advice to you is stay away from them. If you run into the wrong girl and her parents/cousins/brothers/uncles/brothersfriendsunclesdads find you, its so easy to get caught in a mess. They will never look at the girl wrong, it will be YOU that seduced her, YOU that pressured her into whatever you have, YOU that touched her, YOU that kissed her, YOU that held her hand..all for some fucked up reason "against her will".

It's messed I know, but simply put, if your looking for something longterm, then I wish you luck and I will say an indian girl can make a great lifetime companion. They are for the most part very loyal.

If your looking for a quick one night, your kidding yourself. Go look for a girl of another ethnicity. Your chances of getting laid in the same night by an Indian girl? 0.01%(like winning the lottery). Your chances in meeting a white/chinese/etc etc girl and getting laid has a much greater odds.

14. weapon x 9 0

weapon x 9 0 New Member

yeah i agree w/ jotti .. im indian myself as well .. odds of knockin boots w/ an indian girl are slim to none

15. Billy McGee

Billy McGee New Member

truf

16. BoypussY

BoypussY game over.

indian girls...no thanks

17. Improvolone

Improvolone New Member

Quality>quantity