A&P The perfect shot...

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by coughlin's law, Jan 6, 2008.

1. I think I've learned my camera inside and out, but now that I know this... I'm having a rather difficult time finding photo worthy subjects...

I feel that my city is mundane... nothing interesting about it, but one can argue that a true photographer would turn something boring into something magnificent.

So how do I solve this? I'd like to carry my camera everywhere I go, but I feel limited in some ways.

2. tenplanescrashing

tenplanescrashing Active Member

creativity...finding something so simple and making it look amazing isn't necessarily easy but once you find it, it will stand out afterwards.

3. Spurious

Spurious New Member

I know exactly how you feel.

4. e.pie

e.pie Active Member

:werd:

though I've been having a spat of creative writers cramp lately :hs:

5. tenplanescrashing

tenplanescrashing Active Member

I've gotten to the point where I feel like there isn't anything worth shooting in my city whereas there are plenty. I sat at the beach with my mom the other day when she came to visit, started playing around with some settings on her D70 and grabbed this:

[​IMG]

6. CRC

CRC New Member

thats awesome. taking a usually :sleep: sunset pic, and adding a unique subject in it

7. e.pie

e.pie Active Member

8. nastyboy132

nastyboy132 New Member

I don't know where you guys are, but winter kills me every year. I look at my gear and I feel like it's mocking me or something. From dec-late april mid may or so I can't find a creative bone in my body.
    I just force myself to go shoot, or go hop in the car and see what I can stumble on. Of course studio stuff and client stuff still has to happen, but it's just a buncha meh till the rest of my surroundings come back to life.

9. e.pie

e.pie Active Member

pretty much, I know there are good photo opportunities in the winter, but screw that it's cold :o