The original Dawn of the Dead is fucking horrible

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by seventh circle, Apr 6, 2004.

1. :wtf:

I am not trying to be a troll here, but damn it's fucking bad. Realizing that the special effects were awesome at the time, the plot is fucking is fucking terrible. Half the time I was asking my self what the fuck was going on. The other half, I was asking, why the fuck would anyone want to remake this? :ugh:

And the zombies are so chill. I love how the big black dude was slowly reloading his gun as the one zombie was crawling towards him, and his friend just strolls over and kindly kills it for him :ugh: :ugh:

Another thing, why are most of teh zomibes black? :rofl: What's the director trying to say? :squint:

2. mikdavi84

mikdavi84 OT Supporter

I keep trying to rent it but the copies are flying off the shelves.

3. Yea, I wanted to see it, and one of my roommates got it. Damn it's fucking horrible.

4. baboymo

baboymo Have you been circumcised?

:werd: except I haven't seen the new one yet.

5. The new was fucking awesome.

The old one was dreadful.

6. TheRemains

TheRemains If I sound disrespectful, it's only because you're

seventh circle is backwards

and the whole zombies being chill thing is a fundamental error in all of these zombie remake films. Zombies are FUCKED UP, of course they're going to be stupid and dragging their half cut off leg while they try to eat you. If you actually noticed you would see that the zombies suddenly come alive and turn really agressive as soon as they come close to a person. I fucking hate watching the zombies in the remake run around like crazed maniacs. The zombie (at least the American zombie) is about fear that people have of something they don't understand. Watch Night of the Living Dead.

7. dougfir

dougfir i luf korean grills

are you saying that zombies are supposed to be slow and uncrafty? i think crazed maniac zombies are much more terrifying.

8. Danb13

Danb13 Real life is so boring and stupid

i think the new movie sucked
    bog whoop im gonna kill zombies for a few hours then spoiler
    wow so entertaining

9. :werd: