The 'No Condom' Game...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Headso, Jul 11, 2006.

1. Headso

Headso New Member

Not new to sex, but new to the idea of "Not using a Condom during sex"!
    (Obviously not until your comfortable with a significant other)

What’s the Deal? Is it better without a condom? Other then the pill, how does one prepare?

This seems like a no brainer but I’ve been brought up to use a condom, and to always be safe!? But does it matter when you’re in a serious relationship and when she’s on the pill?

Thoughts? Opinions? Experiences?

2. As long as she takes the pill, and you don't get stupid... you'll be fine.

My GF and I did it a whole month without one, it was kinda scary. The feeling was good, but I wouldn't do it forever.

3. DenimA4CVT

DenimA4CVT New Member

It does feel MUCH better without using condom. I sometimes used but sometimes not depending on the mood, cause she already on BC.

4. Dan-blackline

Dan-blackline Registered Sex Offender

My girlfriend has been on birth control since after the first time we had sex and the condom broke. I haven't used one since.

Does feel much nicer without it, and the BC pill is more reliable than the condom anyway if taken properly.

5. Headso

Headso New Member

Thanks Guys/Girls that helped a lot!

6. b16

b16 New Member

better to be safe than sorry. i feel uneasy sometimes after i don't use a condom(she is on the pill). so i'd say 50% of the time we use a condom..i feel better about it when we do..lord knows i don't want any kids.

7. Minh Lam

Minh Lam Active Member

It feels so fucken good without a condom. I love it. But yeah you gotta weigh the risks of pregnancy.

8. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

I used to say that if she was on the pill and you were in a committed relationship, than go for it. After seeing a few friends get pregnant in a very short amount of time, all while on the pill and swearing to take it properly, id warn you to be careful.

Chances may be slim, but the risk is still there. If you dont think you can handle the consequences, then dont do the actions.

Without a condom is in a completely other league. Im married now, and condoms are a thing of the past, but I dont think would even like sex anymore with a condom, it just isnt the same. My wife got an IUD, I feel pretty confident she wont be pregnant anytime soon, plus she has no period and no pills to fuck up taking :)

9. Ryuhei

Ryuhei Oh gawd

If you are both disease free and you can count on her to take the pill regularly throw your condoms away. Sex is worlds better without. I know people on OT say they know all kinds of people who get pregnant while on the pill. I'm not saying it NEVER happens but the VAST majority of women on the pill don't get pregnant. If you are unsure of her taking it daily have her get a Depo Provera shot.

10. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

It happens and people should be warned about it. It is not 100%. I had sex with my now wife for years while just on the pill without a problem. Just be prepared to make a decision or face the consequences if something happens. BC is not 100%.

11. TigerWoodsJr

TigerWoodsJr LSX Elitist Prick

I wear a condom even with a gf on the pill, not a risk im willing to take.