the nissan vue and saturn quest

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by Brigante, Mar 3, 2004.

1. Brigante

Brigante i'm a lurker without an avatar, deal with it

i think the design prints for these cars got mixed up somehow. :rofl: i swear everytime i see either one, i think the nissan is the saturn, and the saturn is the nissa. i can never get it straight. good stuff!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Red97GST

Red97GST Guest

LOL thats pretty hilarious...... how ugly is the saturn ION .... TELL ME WHY IT LOOKS LIKE A TOY

3. Chibodee

Chibodee Iraq is Iwhack.

Glasses. Get some.

4. Brigante

well if you can't see the resemblances, then i think you're the one that needs glasses chump.

5. Chibodee

Chibodee Iraq is Iwhack.

I already have glasses, chump, but let me make some bright red illustrations for you.

[​IMG]

1. The Quest has body colored bumpers, the Vue does not.
    2. The Quest has a very prominent rear wiper. The Vue appears to have a hidden or non-existent one.
    3. The vertical angles of the bodies are completely different. The Quest as a more triangular profile while the Vue is relatively straight until you get above the belt line where it starts to taper inwards.
    4. The Vue has rear bumper reflectors. The Quest does not.
    5. The Vue says "Vue", the Quest says "Quest".
    6. The Vue has a lower rear release handle for the rear hatch while the Quest has one intergrated into the plate assembly.

But then i'm a highway patrolman and i'm used to being able to tell cars apart.

6. Brigante

well if you're going to nitpick it and be so anal. :rolleyes: shit, anyone with a sense for cars can see the differences. i was merely being sarcastic and pointing out the RESEMBLANCES. perhaps i should spell it out next time so it's clear. :squint: do you always take things so literal? it's called sarcasm, my friend. you should look it up sometime.

you can't possibly sit there and tell me these two cars don't at least share some quite obvious resemblances......chump.