The more I have sex, the shorter I last! :(

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Halcyon, Nov 11, 2007.

1. Halcyon

Halcyon New Member

As the topic says. My first time having sex was a month and 3 weeks ago. It was great, I lasted 10 minutes, thought "hey, no worries, I'll be fine on the time thing." Well, I was wrong. It seems that the more I have sex, the shorter I last. My g/f and I have discussed that I could be getting comfortable, but the last time we had sex (about an hour ago) I lasted 3 minutes. Ive tried squeezing the head to kill the buildup and I've also tried the whole stop, pull out, squeeze like you wanna stop pissing, and orgasm, but I just blow up 10 seconds later. Even though I always get my g/f to orgasm before I penetrate, I feel like a 13 y/o middleschooler. What can I do to last longer? We use a rubber every time, I've thought of putting on 2 to cut the sensation down, but at the current price of condoms, it just doesn't seem economical.

2. haargerman

haargerman ayuh.

It's all in your head.

3. DubOverdose

DubOverdose New Member

You can buy condoms that numb you down so you last longer. I know Trojan makes them.

4. SmokenMini

SmokenMini New Member

Durex mint lube...worked for me...numbs it up

5. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

1. It's all in your head
    2. NEVER WEAR 2 CONDOMS.

6. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

:bowrofl:

Yeah, man, an extra $0.75 is pretty killer.

7. Halcyon

Halcyon New Member

So, how can I get it outta my head? Next time Ill think about something totally not sex retaled like playing halo3 on live or somethin.

8. iwishyouwerebeer

:mamoru: While I don't suggest thinking of something else while having sex with your girlfriend, it's just something you have to try and not think of. Constantly thinking "oh god, I don't wanna blow yet!" will make you more anxious and possibly trigger it sooner. Also, if you feel it coming on I know you said you stop, but maybe stop sooner and change positions. Transitioning into a new position will sometimes make you have to build up momentum again, hopefully holding off your orgasm.

You are still new to sex man, it's pretty damn common to not last that long when starting out.

9. ware_ru

ware_ru I know, I know, I'm amazing

jerk off a few hours before sex

10. Halcyon

Halcyon New Member

Thanks for the first helpful answer. I'll have to try it this out next time.

11. Hairy Gorilla

Hairy Gorilla New Member

Just slow down when you are having sex. Or, try to get it on late at night after a few drinks. That always makes me sex it up like Peter North.

Oh yeah, it's all in your head. I do the same shit

12. HuskiRuski

HuskiRuski Cardinal Fan

go slower and not as hard.

13. Neuman

Neuman New Member

if you're using condoms...try and buy the ones that are specific to climax control. (economically this: http://www.trojancondoms.com/freesample.aspx (choosing climax control) should be within your budget ;))

as others have said try different positions as well. i've found when the chick is on top i can last a lot longer.

and yes, a lot of it is mental. try taking your mind off of "holy shit holy shit HOLY SHIT". worst case think of nasty stuff that will for sure take you out of the moment. i think this is the hardest part, cause yea, sex is amazing and you can easily become overwhelmed by everything you are seeing/feeling/etc. just something to try though.

how long does it take for you to 'go again' ? generally your second time around soon after blowing your first load will last considerably longer.

dont get frustrated! just keep doing it :) im sure you gf won't mind the practice.

14. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

I'm surprised that nobody has mentioned kegels yet.

You should try these too. They helped me quite a bit (maybe a bit TOO much lol).

15. iwishyouwerebeer

:mamoru: I was __ close, but then I stopped myself because I was thinkng this guy is already new to sex in general...maybe he can just try and relax before attempting to understand kegels.

16. Mr. Kitty Litter

Mr. Kitty Litter OT Supporter

its the other way around with me

17. Halcyon

Halcyon New Member

Its usually about 30 minutes until I have the urge to consider sex again. The only problem is that we dont get a chance to have a couple hours to ourselves. The big downer, I just found out that its "that time of month" and she wont even consider sex during it. I guess I have a few more days to practice the kegal thing, just need to get the timing right.

18. Drifter87

Drifter87 Yippi-kay-ay, Motherfucker

1) Masturbate before sex. Like in the morning when you take a shower.
    2) BREATH!!! I find if I hold my breath, my load starts to go.
    3) Change positions! I change ~3-7minutes, keeps her excited and you in the game.
    4) Find your weakness and avoid it! If shes on top riding cow girl, I find I am 3x more likely to orgasm. I'm much more relaxed and comfortable, so it would make sense to me.
    5) Honestly do NOT think about blowing your load.
    6) Focus on getting her off, keep the mind set of you cannot finish until she finishes.
    7) There are random days where you will blow you load in a minute, but I find if given 5-10minutes I am ready to get back in the game.

19. LS1>

LS1> OT Supporter

I had to use non latex condoms with my past gf. They were so tight I would feel like i was going to bust. Sex kinda sucked useing them. I always would feel like I was going to go. Without condoms I could go like a racehorse. Now I am back to regular latex so no more issues. I dont know if you might have the same issue.

20. Halcyon

Halcyon New Member

No, condoms dont bother me, in fact I last really short without one. Im getting anxious waiting for my g/f :( I hope that its over by friday.

21. iwishyouwerebeer

It takes time man. It's all in your head and you have to STOP thinking about it so much.

22. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

Well, if you add it up...

But don't double-wrap because then you will get her knocked up, and anyone who double-wraps should not be reproducing.

J/k about the last part, obviously, but seriously, don't double wrap.

23. b_crumb9

b_crumb9 New Member

i actually had/have the exact opposite problem

i go forever... my best suggestion to you right now is dont think about it at all, if i wanna get off i think about so i would assume it would work in reverse, just kind of mindlessly do the act and have your head somewhere else

time will fix the rest and then you can be a rock star

24. Halcyon

Halcyon New Member

Problem has been solved. I took everyone's advice and after my g/f was off teh rag (5 days and no sex for me) I lasted about 20 minutes. Yesterday I lasted a whopping 45 minutes and made her orgasm twice. I find that keeping an empty mind (i.e. not thinking about anything) is easier than think about other stuff. Thanks Vag!

25. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

Well, I gotta put my 2 cents in. Try masturbation before you kick it with her (or when you wake up) and then you shouldnt have this problem for too much longer.

And figuring out what position triggers you will make a difference too.