The Matrix promotes Terrorism

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by aesirlord, Nov 10, 2003.

1. aesirlord

aesirlord Guest

I was watching The Matrix: Revolutions when I suddenly came to an amazing realization. This movie was trying to insidiously fill my mind with propaganda which sought to propagate the cause of radical Islam. Now you may be thinking, "WTF??" and you'd be right, I could hardly believe it myself at first, but then one of my friends converted to Islam and I realized that this movie was probably the cause of it. Once you look at these incontrovertible pieces of proof, I'm sure you'll agree with me.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. The machines represent the industrialized west. You notice that their machine city closely resembles a western metropolis like New York (albeit futuristically rendered and with a lot of robots). This is further proved in that a lot of the machines look like disgusting creatures like bugs and squid, which is what radical muslims see Americans as.
    2. The great fields represent the American media. The machines that run the fields are the actual media, and their labors (along with the programs in the Matrix) help to keep the majority of humanity under a false impression of reality, and, just like this impression empowers modern America, the misguided humans in the Matrix are giving power to the machines.
    3. The big bad guy is named Smith. This is a very common American surname, and his actions provide the most obvious clue to the hidden message in the film. Smith wears a black suit common among American businessmen, and his drive is to use his powers to force everyone else in the world to conform to his vision of the world. Hence, he is like the rabid spirit of Americanism that plagues modern society according to some muslims. This is why there are millions of Smiths in the world, in fact, everyone is Smith by the end of the movie. This represents the near triumph of Westernism.
    4. Neo is referred to as "the One", but then it is found that he is just one in a long line of "ones." This is similar to the long line of prophets from which Mohammed came out of, and, just like Mohammed, Neo is the greatest of "the Ones," and he shows the way for other people to follow.
    5. The bad guys, like the Architect (acts a lot like a cold Capitalist, doesn't he?), Smith, the Agents are all typical white males from Western society. This is juxtaposed against the predominantly minority and African, maybe Arabianish, style of the people of Zion. This shows how American society is all about a mechanistic, parasitic sham, while Muslim culture holds the truth.
    6. The city of the free people is called Zion, this is reminiscent of the land of Palestine (the Holy Land), and, in this movie, the humans try to hold out against the machines, just as the PLO and Hamas is trying to hold out against the Westernist invasion. Just as the Jews have done in real life with the backing of the U.S., the machines overwhelm the dock (coast area of Palestine?) and then force the humans into a confined area (like the camps in the Palestinian areas of the country?) where they must make a stand (calling the Palestinians to make a stand, perhaps?)
    7. Finally, Neo is a suicide bomber. Neo finally realizes that the only way he can defeat Smith is to become like him and sabatoge him from within. Thus, just like a suicide bomber, Neo enters the society of the enemy (becoming like Smith) and then he blows up. This triggers a chain reaction which causes all of the Smiths to blow up, wiping out the evil Western enemy. This was the only way to beat Smith, just as radical Muslims think that the only way to defeat the Westerners is to suicide bomb them.

All of this evidence made it clear in my mind that the makers of the movie were trying to brainwash me into accepting radical Islam, but I caught them in the act and called them on it, and now I share my insight with you. Therefore, I call all of you to join me in boycotting the movie and its merchandise, and I ask you to help me spread the word about the evil of this insidious plot so that we can, together, get this travesty out of our theaters and out of our minds. We must be strong in resolve; the advent of this film is totally inappropriate considering the position that America is in today, and I hope that, if you haven't seen it, you don't, and if you have, you repent. We must not allow this virulent terrorist disease to spread to the minds of our children, we must STOP THE MATRIX!!!

2. Divine Vengeance

Divine Vengeance New Member

It's just a movie, ffs.

3. |(<>|\|

|(<>|\| The more man smoke herb, the more Babylon fall.

4. Grouch

Grouch Guest

5. majpayne1

majpayne1 New Member

wow....:wtf:...you must have a lot of free time on your hands to think all that crap up.......but its just a movie

6. I don't wish to be a smartarse or anything, but seriously. Get a life.

7. KGB

KGB Guest

Wait... thats impossible, Holywood is ran by Jews so how could this fish squeeze by the watchful eyes of Jew?

Im really glad you analyzed the movie... unlike the other fart-knockers in here who have attention span of a fruit fly, and as many brain cells too. They are waiting till some reporter on TV analyzes it for them... booooooo-yaaaa

8. Tugga

Tugga OT Supporter

/yourself now

9. Ludwig

Ludwig New Member

:rofl: thread

10. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

lmao nice try though :)

11. WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit The Next Step of Human Evolution

yeah...

I'm gonna move this to the flavor of the month forum

12. EvilSS

EvilSS New Member

This is a pretty good analysis, and I have no doubt will be the seed of the next batch of internet email rumors :rolleyes:

There is a danger in looking for hidden meanings in things: You can always find one, even if one is not really there.

13. aesirlord

aesirlord Guest

Oooh! I get to start my own batch of e-mail rumors? I hope so. (btw, LMAO at anyone who took me totally seriously)

14. HisXLNC

HisXLNC ๑۩۞۩๑ Hot ๑۩۞۩๑

I don't think Hollywood is ran by the Jews anymore. They mostly run the news media and network television.

But this is some deep shit though. Makes you think. Props to the guy who could read that deep into a fucking movie.

15. Grouch

Grouch Guest

you posted this shit 3 times. You are worthless, you need to die.

16. b00mer

b00mer OMGHI2U!!!11

wow.........is all i got to say

17. SpiderMonkey

SpiderMonkey Guest

Islam = terrorism? I think not.
    You = :greddy:

18. disco

disco Guest

not that it matters much but...

Smith has at least 5 different origins
    English
    Irish
    Dutch
    German
    Scottish

carry on.

19. jae

jae New Member

Yeah, you practically implied that Islam is terrorism

Fuck yourself if thats the case. I'm muslim by the way.

But, your theory was very interesting.

20. jae

jae New Member

English, Irish, Dutch, German, and Scottish people are the ones that were the first to come into America.

21. iDrive

iDrive OTAP crew. Muradadog crew. GO GATORS!

nice theory! :big grin:

22. Leb_CRX

Leb_CRX OT's resident terrorist

kill this fucking idiot, please

23. troglodyte

troglodyte Guest

I don't see Islamic terrorism per se but the series definately show the humans as terrorists fighting back against the machines the only way that they can.

24. S_rangeBrew

S_rangeBrew Guest

Fair or unfair, a LOT of people are getting that impression. You don't see a lot of radical Hindus or Christians trying to shoot airliners out of the sky at the current moment. :hs:

25. reddragonmd

reddragonmd Fudo Shin

I agree with this statement. For better or worse,that is the general feeling people have.