The man trim....tips?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Zemo, Apr 16, 2005.

1. Zemo

Zemo n00b of the year

Not going bald, just want to tidy up....tips? Trim everything to 1/4"? longer? shorter? shave bald the edges to make a nice upside down triangle? Shave teh sac clean? trim hairs short? What about the "highway to heaven" from the belly button? And the pubic-type hairs on the legs surrounding?

2. Original

Original OT Supporter

Last time I trimmed up, I led a rectangle from my dick to about 2-3 inches up my stomach about an inch wide (i dunno, i think it was maybe 1/4" long), left the highway to heaven, shaved the hair from my inner legs and did my best to shave the balls. Turned out pretty nice for a 5-10 minute job :hs:

3. dubbsy

dubbsy New Member

I'd reccomend going bald on the balls..

I'd say 1/4 would work fine for everything else. Could always start a little longer and see what you prefer. even at a half inch it'll curl back up and lay pretty low.

for shaving around, again that's up to you. Personally if I was leaving anything, I'd probalby leave it all (minus the balls/shaft)... but that'd just be because I was trying to avoid the irritation. I can deal with the irritation for now, so I'm bald. :)

Legs - depends how bad they are. I took my clippers without an attachment and went over everything from my knee to my waist, but my thighs are rather hairy. Atleast trim it up to some extent... just depends how hairy you are and how far down/around/up you want to trim.

4. Tugga

Tugga OT Supporter

takes 5 secs to shave your sack, i do it quick as and have never cut myself.

5. bait

bait New Member

i use a #1 hair clipper and shave the sac the best i can

6. dubbsy

dubbsy New Member

then you're lucky. To get a decent/thorough shave it'll take you a few minutes, and chances are you'll cut yourself a few times learning what you're doing.

7. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

here is what i do, take a small small pair of hair scissors and do that whole "grasp hair between two fingers, clip above fingers" trick that barbers do. do that as close as you can to your skin while still maintaining 1 finger thickness. do that all over the top. lather everything up with some good shaving cream, i run the razor all over my sack (with/against grain, every which way), all around the base of my penis which tends to grow some sparse hair. and i trim the top into a fat triangle. i shave about an inch into the thighs to get it all smooth around the crotch. i maintain my happy trail and even used the fingers trick to trim up there because it's getting a lil long. shave the edges into the shape i want. never have any problem beyond very mild nicks.

8. Tugga

Tugga OT Supporter

i shave every night, quick tidy. i shave in the showed just use soap and a 2 blade razor