The magic ratio for a woman's body

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Anonymous User, Sep 6, 2005.

1. Some girl wrote me this:

"The magic ratio is the ratio between your bust/waist/hips. You add them up and divide by three, I think- and for women, the closer to .85, the better. They have analyzed classical paintings and models, and the "most aesthetically pleasing" female had the .85 ratio. HAHA! Remember- I'm a .83....... yea....... "

Does anyone have anymore info on this?

2. BTA

BTA New Member

The magic ratio is:

Whether she'll let you touch her or not

3. ok

4. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

watch this
    http://www.moviesunlimited.com/musite/product.asp?sku=D24207++

The ratio is 1.618 according to the show. You take your height and divide it by the height of your belly button. If it comes out to 1.618, you should also get close to that if you divide the height of your belly button by the difference of your height and the height of your belly button. This ratio was discovered by Leonardo Da Vinci and appears everywhere on beautiful people. For your face, you take the horizontal width of your lips and divide by the hor. width of your nose. So if your mouth is 3" wide, your nose should be 1.854" wide for it to be aesthetically perfect. The same applies for your eyes from end to end and width of your head. On a perfectly attractive woman (they used Liz Hurley as an example) that ratio appeared nearly everywhere. I believe the height of her eyebrows were off but most everything else fit. On a young model they had she fit everything perfectly. She was a girl who had also been self conscious of her looks. :mamoru:

The ratio is the same for men as well. If your waist is 29 inches, your chest should be 47 inches. For women if your waist is 24 inches, your bust should be 39. One thing that doesn't work for guys is the belly button measurement. Beautiful people for the most part have this ratio almost everywhere on their bodies while unattractive people not only rarely if ever have this ratio but their ratios are not consistent as well. For example, the belly button measurement may be 1.2 and the mouth measurement could be 1.8.

It's really interesting stuff.

5. dscallaway69

dscallaway69 New Member

No offense to anyone but one thing strikes me as odd. From the way I understand this you are saying a person is beautiful if they fit into this ratio. I don't get it. How can a person be beautiful just because they fit a ratio. Plus on the flip side you are saying that a person is not beautiful unless they fit into this ratio. How can you categorize beauty? Whats beautiful to one person can be ugly to the next. Like I say sorry if I offend but I don't get it.

6. THT

THT The easy way is always mined

Phi, nature's most beautiful number.

7. RockChick

RockChick New Member

my belly button has a height?

8. [HRT]Squirrel Master

[HRT]Squirrel Master New Member

thats hawt!:bowdown:

9. JordanClarkson

from the ground to your belly button

10. JordanClarkson

the ratio was discovered by measuring people who were universally considered very beautiful.

it doesn't mean that you're not beautiful if you don't fit the ratio, it just happens to be what's most pleasing to the eyes when you judge proportions

11. MrEous

MrEous OT Supporter

That is pretty interesting and it's funny to see that what a lot of people consider beautiful fit that ration.

One other thing I have seen is the symmetry of faces...the closer the symmetry the more beautiful.

12. JordanClarkson

The program also measured the symmetry of the ears of sprinters. The fastest ones had ears of the same size, not even a mm of difference. I've always been fairly athletic and my ears match up. :bigthumb:

13. okita1

okita1 Great spirits have always encountered violent oppo

[​IMG]