SRS The lifestory

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by livingdeadboy, May 31, 2005.

1. livingdeadboy

livingdeadboy New Member

I had an amazing childhood, I had amazing growing up years. I still am growing up, being 16.

I have a girlfriend that i like that likes me, I have a band, I have a future. Yet nothing that I have achieved saves me from feelings empty, depressed and worthless... Tried drugs, tried other shit, it just don't help shit. Ye sure dxm made me feel floaty then I just got pissed at myself...

What can i do?

Nothing?

2. KatWoman

KatWoman •••••••••••

It sounds like you need to take time off from the fast and frenzied life and enjoy what's going on in your life today. In this day and age everyone wants it all NOW instead of taking their time to obtain things or achieve success over time. You are young and there is plenty of time to make plans, to follow through with them and achieve life's goals :)

3. johan

johan Active Member

Service. Creativity. Those two things are keys to meaning and self-worth.

Be of service to others.
    Create something.

Some dude, "Peyomp" wrote something here about channelling the creative force, and thereby adding meaning to your empty existence. Do a search on it.
    Nm, here it is:
    http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=1761500&highlight=create

4. livingdeadboy

livingdeadboy New Member

Thanks guys or should i say gals.

Unfortunately my life had went from stale to a highway to hell many times. The only things i do to get rid of it is write songs, sing songs, play in my band, draw things. I have sketchbooks and sketchbooks full of art that will never be seen... It's my darkest emotions. and lightest too..

I don't even know anymore, I think i might be searching for a magic pill...

5. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Happyness is caused by loving and helping others. If you do this the empty gap will be filled. Its free, and you can give it a try to see if you like it.

6. livingdeadboy

livingdeadboy New Member

hahaha, thanks a lot ^-^ my girlfriend just wrote me an email since we didnt happen to talk today, tellin me how she loves me, and this is like surprising since before i met her noone i would go out with would do that makes me feel so good, but it will wear off soon, and doubt will come back

7. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

a car without gas , is like a soul without love. Without love our lives are meaningless, and feel empty and come like a standstill, just like a car cannot do anything, we can't be forfilled if we don't have love in our hearts for others, and help them out. Its a rule of the universe, we are here on earth to help and love eachother,whatever we do in life that doesn't contain Love, will therefore never give us forfillment.

8. livingdeadboy

livingdeadboy New Member

I guess

You guys helped a lot, and i'l ltry to improve.

Now i have a new problem..

My girlfriend had sex once in her life before hooking up with me. Now i know this is nothing, and i shouldn't give a fuck(im a virgin btw). But somehow it bothers me that she isnt. Is that normal?

9. livingdeadboy

livingdeadboy New Member

its back.. everyevening i get depressed... i am tired of life, i just want to disappear, im too scared... fuclk

10. johan

johan Active Member

No, your actual problem is that I think, based on your question, that you are too young to be having sex.

Don't have sex. You are not ready for it. Based on this post and your depressive nature. Sexual emotions will add to your confusion.

If you do anyway, as you likely will, use condoms. You are DEFINITELY not ready to be a father.

11. adam007

adam007 New Member

it would surely bother me if my girl had sex with other people then didnt give it up for me!

12. KarmaPolice

KarmaPolice Active Member

this is gonna sound trite, but you're a kid, be one... you seem to be taking everything a bit too seriously... relax a bit, you've got less to worry about now in your life then you ever will, just take it easy, go out and live day to day looking for fun ways to learn or grow... do something crazy like bike riding through the park, be a kid... it will help with all the feelings you mentioned... and if you just take things a little less seriously at 16 you'll be a lot happier...

life is long, don't grow up too fast...

(btw, you probably won't marry this girl, hell, you probably won't even be dating her when you go to college, so don't worry a whole lot about it, sex when you're 16 is probably too young anyway, so don't worry about that, just be happy with what you've got and enjoy life)