The Informant

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by planeh, Sep 20, 2009.

1. planeh

planeh Guest

Anyone see this? I saw this last night and I'm still going back and forth on my thoughts and opinion as to whether or not I really liked it.

I suppose it was a decent flick, considering that it was pretty funny and it didn't drag on at any points. I have to ask myself, if anyone else played the lead instead of Matt Damon, would I have enjoyed it...

***SPOILER****

I am guessing that he wasn't in fact bipolar and that too was a lie, and we may never know how much he actually stole.

2. planeh

planeh Guest

no one saw this yet? :hsugh:

3. garbagemanlb

garbagemanlb OT Supporter

I saw it yesterday. It was decent. Considering how he lied about everything, it wouldn't be a stretch to imagine him lying about his disorder.

It was crazy how he stole 7.5 million dollars. How does one get away with stealing 9 million dollars? Do they not notice 11 million dollars missing?

4. planeh

planeh Guest

my guess was it was A LOT more than 11.2 or however much he said at the end.

5. apman0000

apman0000 OT Supporter

the movie takes awhile to get going but i enjoyed it when it was all said and done.

definately worth a watch

6. Derek173

Derek173 Analyst and Therapist

Worth a watch but don't pay for it.

7. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

I was disappointed :sad2: I laughed, but the trailers made it seem as if it were a true comedy. It also dragged on for a long time. I enjoyed it, just wish I would have rented instead.

8. Socrates

Socrates New Member

Matt Damon is one of my favorite actors; definitely in the top 5. However, I thought this movie sucked balls. All of the funny parts were shown on the trailer.