The importance of diet.

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by kimjongil, Nov 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kimjongil

kimjongil Guest

Do you guys think that it's possible to get big and cut without tracking your diet/intake numbers so exactly? I mean, I eat good foods and I keep track of my protein..but I'm definitely not as meticulous as most of the people here. Am I being stupid? It just seems like a lot of work, tracking your calories and all that to such an extent. I have a lot of stuff going on in my life right now.

2. kimjongil

kimjongil Guest

Also, I'm totally willing to accept that I won't get optimal results if I don't do this. I'm just wondering if by not doing it, I'm wasting my time in the gym. I just started lifting about 3 weeks ago.

3. Devil

Devil I have become my terror. OT Supporter

if you know you're getting enough cals to grow and your protein is sufficient with decent foods, then don't worry about it. it really isn't that big of a deal unless you're cutting when you need to keep a caloric deficit

4. kimjongil

kimjongil Guest

:cool:

5. robbinthehood

robbinthehood New Member

same boat as you, im not worried about it too much. i'm seeing gains and i'm happy with the way its goin

6. Chris3G

Chris3G Bullshark Testosterone

in your first few months, pretty much anything you do is going to result in gains. Unfortunately that doesn't last.

7. ralyks

ralyks New Member

When bulking there's not really a need as long as you know you're getting enough. When cutting, it's good to make sure you stay 500cals below maintenance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.