LGBT the hottie in my class is bi!!

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by diazfordork, Oct 15, 2005.

1. diazfordork

diazfordork slhore...*raise hand!*

i just found out the hottest chick in my class is bisexual and i've been creaming over the prospects since. i really want to hit on her - except i dont know what to do or say. she's the girly one - and i think she likes girls like me, except i lack experience. it's not often i come across such a good find, and i want to make this one count, but again - i dont know how to start off this process of getting her. :hsd:

oh, adding on - it's a small class, and she might've already overheard my conversations and she might already have this idea about who i am...except - i think a part of me is saying that i might be a little bit tooo girly. she's more deep, artsy and more serious - and i'm more laid back and playful, but i'm not stupid - i just dont think she knows that... would a girl like her be turned off by someone like me?

i guess i won't know until i find out - but any suggestions how to go about approaching her with the right words? the underlying message is, "i've never had a real gf before, you're really hot -and i want to know what its like. can i please have your body? something more would be nice, too."

2. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

Tell her you think she's hot.

3. diazfordork

diazfordork slhore...*raise hand!*

lol, thanks. i think i'll do just that. actually - i saw her yesterday but she brought her guy friend with her (boo)... so i couldn't get my mack on. they definately gave me the buddy-buddy vibe, so i might still have a chance. it's ok - i plan on looking good again, and recite the lines i've made up for myself tomorrow. wish me good luck!

4. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

You go, girl!