FRK The Halloween Party (help write the Story)

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by RougeOgre, Oct 13, 2006.

1. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

OK, So I have 6 total couples in this story. I am thinking that perhaps to keep some consistancy and yet account for the difference in writing styles, I could entice 5 other FSers to join me in writing this tale and tell about this party from their point of view as a participant. I begin below:

My most favorite Holiday of all is about to be celebrated and I wanted to do it in style this year. Mark and I decided to have an Adults-only party with the 5 couples we are closest to.

One of the couples, Ginny and Phil, own an old house that they are renovating as a Bed and Breakfast. At this stage of the renovations, it is the perfect setting for a "Haunted House". Mark and I will set up some themed room and create our own version of a fun haunted house.

Since Mark and I have a biting fetish, we are hosting as Count and Countess Dracula. I found a place online that does custom fangs. When I ordered them, they told me that the adhesive they used is strong enough to enable the wearer to leave a bitemark but will not hold up to pressure firm enough to break skin. I have to admit that the thought of this made me wet!

I'm still planning the exact construction of the costumes and I can't wait to see what our other freaky friends come up with. No one is giving the exact details of their costumes but all have agreed to have them match their fetish.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2006
  2. CoCo

CoCo ...is a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

When Mark first called me to invite Damian and I to the ‘adult’ Halloween Party, I’ll admit to being a bit shocked. Back when we were roommates in college, Mark was always very vocal about not wanting to walk in on any gay sex. Now, to have him actually up and invite my boyfriend and I to his holiday sex party, caused more than a little stirring in my pants.

Mark was my friend, and I had always regarded him as ‘hands off’ in my head. Back in college, he had the most perfectly toned swimmers body that I had ever seen. And because he was accustomed to being nearly naked anyway, he had no issue parading around in next to nothing as eye candy for my friends and I. But he had always kept to his heterosexuality. It was almost refreshing, had I not wanted him so badly.

I told myself that I moved on.

And my Damian was wonderful…

“Was that anyone important?” Damian asked, wrapping his arms around me protectively as he dry humped me a few times for good measure.

“Oh, that was just Mark,” I started, grinding back into him seductively. “He was just calling to invite us over to his friends house for Halloween. You know, for an ‘adult’ party.”

He paused.

“Seriously?”

“Seriously,” I answered.

He suddenly turned me, and started marching us toward the kitchen island. Then he let go, and walked back toward the bedroom. “Quick, get naked. I’m going to get the lub; I’ve got to fuck something… I want you ass up over that island by the time I get back. And start thinking of costume ideas. You know you get the most creative when I’m balls deep in ya.”

All I could do was smile. That, and strip.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2006
  3. RougeOgre

I ran out to the fabric store while Mark went shopping at the builder's store. I came home with 2 beautiful pre-made capes; black velvet on the ouside with blood red satin on the inside and a delicious stand up collar. I also found a finely woven black stretch lace in a spiderweb pattern. The hell with the nude lining, this is an adult party and I'm wearing skin. Our friends would expect no less from me anyway.

I heard Mark pull into the driveway, so I walked outside to help him unload the truck. He had several gallons of paint, chains, rope, nails, tarp, foam pads, rubber hoses, a large roll of plastic and bags of things that I didn't even get to look at but heard rattle and clink. Then there was the lumber; 2x4s, 4x4s and lots of sheets of plywood. I had no idea what he planned to do and he wouldn't tell me. He said when we went to work setting up the rooms he would tell me what I needed to know about each room.

Now we just had to sit and wait. All our friends had been invited and Mark planned on having "The Boys" help him with the heavy work in preparing the party location. Not everyone had RSVPed yet, so we couldn't pick a day and time. We still had 3 weeks, and Mark said that was plenty of time.

When he didn't come into the house right away, I walked into his office and saw that he was busy sketching away but would cover them up when I tried to peek . "Don't be so nosey" he said with a smirk, "I've got a few surprises for you too my little dark mistress". And with a sharp crack on the ass that made my nipples instantly hard, I was sent back into the house.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2006
  4. RougeOgre

As I walked up the driveway, I giggled to myself. This should be really interesting since we are the common denominator with the other five couples. Some of them know each other pretty well and some have hardly met.

Mark finally came in and told me that Rich and Damian had confirmed they were coming. Although Rich had been in our circle since Mark and I started dating, I didn't really know Damian that well. I knew that Rich was bisexual with a strong preference for men and that Mark had always been sort of homophobic, so the dynamics of their relationship always had me a bit puzzled. Well since he never asked a lot of questions about Ginny, I never asked a lot about Rich.

5. CoCo

"I think that we should go as very hot cops," Damian pleaded. "Just think about the accessories!"

"Do you have any idea how gay you sound right now?" I couldn't help but laugh at the look he shot me in response. "Besides, I'm not saying that we can't go as hot cops, I'm saying that we did that before an..."

"And had a GREAT time," he cut me off. "Remember a couple years back, when I fucked you in front of that party?"

"Yea, you were the best part of the evening," I purred.

"Exactly, now wouldn't you like a repeat of that night?"

"Well, we did get a standing ovation for our lil performance..."

"Hard dicks don't count," Damian said with a grin.

"Says who?" I laughed. "Okay, fine, we wont go with the Egyptian theme."

"Atta boy," he said, smacking my ass. "Tell me more about this Sophie girl of Marks."

"Uhh, I think she's a pretty cool person. Mark really seams to have met his match in the Freaky Shiat department. I swear, I don't know who's the more adventurous...them or us."

"This is going to be really fun," he said, like a kid about to go to the theme park for the first time.

"Yea, I think so, I'm just waiting for the email to find out the exact information...like, who all is going to join in the fun. This could be a really fun thing, you know."

"Well, we could always stay home and strap you into that swing," Damian suggested. "Or we could just do that now."

"Sounds like a plan, " I said as I started to unbutton my shirt. "Oh, did you get all that you needed for that 'party favor' that Mark wanted us to build?"

"Almost...there is still one part that the hardware store has on order."

"This is going to be so fun..."

6. RougeOgre

Phil is the one who suggested using the B and B for a Halloween party. There is talk around town about strange goings-on in that house over the last century. One old timer swears it was a whorehouse in his Grandpa's day with "drinking, dancing, gambling and all kind of sinful goings on" in there. There are whispers in town of strange noises and mysterious lights....wait till this party kicks off!!!

Sophie and I have been friends since middle school. Most of our teachers and our other friend's parents thought of us as "good girls". This was despite the fact that Sophie's mom was a single mom at a time when that was frowned upon. I think the fact that she was a Nurse helped make her a great no-nonsense kind of Mom and she was the one that everyone talked to about sex and "girl stuff".

At the begining of 8th grade, Sophie's mom came off shift early one night and caught us experimenting with each other. Instead of freaking out and screaming at us, she told us to get dressed and sat us down for a talk. This was my first introduction to the words "lesbian", "oral sex", and **gasp** "masturbation". In the end, she didn't make us feel like what we had done was dirty or wrong but that perhaps we were just a bit too young for sex with another person and that maybe we should get to know our own bodies better first. I swear, if it hadn't been for Sophie's mom MY mother would have made me become a nun!

Eveyone asks, "How did you meet Phil?" I met Phil my Senior year of college, we moved in together within a week and it has been bliss ever since (well, OK...mostly bliss). He is my lover, my Master and my teacher.

7. CoCo

Breath normally. Breath normally. Breath normally.

"Okay, I'll let you get back to...whatever it was you were doing" Ginny said with a knowing laugh.

Shit.

"No, it's fine babe," I said evenly, "I was just sitting back <slow exhale> enjoying my day off."

okay, that wasn't totally a lie.

"Sure. Whatever you say, Lexi. Hey, is Frank home today? ...or is Buddy around?"

"Actually," I began, but had to stop as Frank took this opportunity to slightly bite my clit while tweaked my nipples. "Frank and Buddy are both in the house today. I would let you talk to Frank, but he has his hands full at the moment. I think Buddy is napping."

"Okay, well, I'll tell Sophie that you all are in. See ya soon. Bye."

I never said goodbye. I just clicked 'end' on the receiver, and lay back and relaxed while the phone slid out of my hand, and out of my thoughts. This felt good. And I was sopping... Every time that his tongue lapped at my nectar, seismic waves of pleasure literally quaked me. If he kept this up, the scent would wake Buddy. Like pollen to a bee, he would come for me. And he would take me.

Frank suddenly stopped. He must have been reading my mind, because he got up and closed the door. As he returned to me, I noticed a devious grin. Before I could react --or brace myself-- I was dragged off of my throne of orgasmic bliss and to the floor. I didn't react; I knew what was coming.

He stood above me, glaring at me in silence. Then he knelled, so that his his knees were just past my hair and he climbed on top of my face to insert his dick into my throat. I took a deep breath, as who knows when I'll next get air. He proceeded to do push ups slowly into my throat. He liked this position. I was completely at his mercy, as he dick was blocking my airway. I ran my fingers over his flexing abdominals; he responded with a thrust, chocking me. I put my hands at my side.

This continued for about 20 minutes, every now and then him pulling out so that I could breath. Finally, he got up, dragged a chair over and sat. He put his hands behind his head, and closed his eyes. He looked relaxed. I got up, and went to him. Straddling him, I used the arms of the chair to push up and down, riding his dick.

"MMMmmmmmm," he let out in ecstasy.

I didn't respond. I was too busy working the hell out of that dick. I bounced, and volleyed, and ground down in circles. But it was all worth it...I know what would eventually come.

Soon, he stood up, and carried me to the wall. I locked my legs around his waist, and continued to ride him. I heard the impact of my hitting the wall more than I felt it. All I felt was good. He started actively fucking me now, ramming deep into me as the wall braced me. He was jack hammering into me and I luved it. I luved him.

"AWWWWWW," he let out as his thrusts got sharper. He was cumming inside of me, and I could feel it. I started to cum but then he dropped me, spent. He turned and walked towards the door.

Only now did I realize that there was a clawing at the door. I had tuned out everything else, his fucking had felt so good. Frank looked back at me, a menacing smile on his face as he opened the door.

Buddy rushed past Frank in a mad dash for me; he had such a one track mind. I simply spread my legs and leaned back against the wall and Buddy started lapping at the delicious candy between my legs. He loved eating me out. the only thing he loved more was eating me out after Frank had just emptied himself inside om me.

His course tongue scrapped my clit into all new ecstasy. I ran my fingers through his fur and thanked God for dogs. I new that this wouldn't last long. His oral attack on my pussy was too effective at cleaning up the mess. Soon, he would lose interest and simply want to enter me. Soon I would be filled with that great big dick that was already starting to peak from his hood. Soon...

"Did Ginny mention anything about pets not being allowed at this party?" Frank asked me suddenly. I could only smile; he always read my mind...

8. TigreTek

TigreTek omega member OT Supporter

9. RougeOgre

"Damn Sophie, it's not Christmas YET", Mark chuckled as he threaded his way past the boxes in the hall.

"Aww, hun. It's just a few treats and some necessities for the Halloween party. They give you a really good price when you buy in bulk and even ship for free."

The smallest box was packed full of condoms of every color, shape and flavor. Under the condoms were a few bottles of lube, the small portable bottles. Another box contained the larger party bottles.

The next box contained an assortment of paddles, whips, ball gags and other fun toys.

10. RougeOgre

*bump*
    anyone have interest in finishing this for THIS Halloween? :mamoru:

11. RougeOgre

"Cryssstaaal. Your uncle Phil's friend, Sophie, called and invited us to the Halloween party", I shouted toward the bathroom door. "She said that is an all adult party and they'd love to have us come."

"Micah", she mumbled from behind the door "You know how most people are around us and you have a problem with control."

I open the door and smile, "Scout's honor babe, for your family I will be on my best behavior. I'll not shed a drop of blood around someone who is squeemish".

"This is Halloween, Micah" she purrs as she bites my lip, "maybe just a little show of blood". She bites my lip harder and I can taste the copper as her nails bite into my breast.