The group everyone likes

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by sillylilchelsea, Oct 1, 2008.

1. sillylilchelsea

sillylilchelsea New Member

I know I'm making a pretty broad generalization with that statement, however there's a "group" from the UK that everyone I make listen to it seems to like.... Mattafix. I was wondering if anyone else has a band like that? Something that no matter what genre people listen to they seem to like.

2. HopHead

HopHead OT Supporter

Mattafix is horrible. The music is overly simple, the singer is whiny, and the song themes make me suicidal. Are you looking for bands that inspire such feelings in the listener or are you actually looking for bands that most people like? If we're living in a fantasy world then I'll add Nunslaughter to the list of bands everyone likes.

3. PunkInDrublic

PunkInDrublic Active Member

you are trying to discuss the unpossible

4. sillylilchelsea

sillylilchelsea New Member

Metal fans excluded. People that I've shared that band with like it. A good example for a band you might share with people who appreciate different genres might be Katatonia ... it's something that bridges the gap for people that don't listen to metal.

5. vitamin dew

vitamin dew New Member

for me it seems that Girl Talk is something that the people I know who like different genres can listen to and enjoy