The girl of my dreams called today...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Sybian, Jun 23, 2007.

1. Sybian

Sybian She's with me...

I've known her for like 13 years. She's gorgeous. Perfect body, long blonde hair. The best way to describe her is to call her a miniature Pamela Anderson... Right between the Playboy/Baywatch years.

We were always great friends but we often fell in and out of touch. We met at a club about a 7 months ago. I had just dropped a lot of weight and she commented repeatedly about how "hot" I looked and how her mom always loved me and how cute she thought I was. I never really paid it much attention because years back I tried to get with her and it just never happened.

Anyhow we fell out of touch again and I hadn't spoken to her until today. I got a private call on my cell phone and didn't answer. She left a message with her new number and mentioned that she had been going through a lot of drama. I called her back but she didn't answer so I left her a message letting her know that I'm still around and to contact me.

I had forgotten about her, but I'm thinking now that this girl is the one I want. Always have actually. Never really had the opportunity because I was always with someone or she was always with someone.

When we're together we click but I'm not sure about how she really feels about me. She says that I'm the only guy that is "on the level", but we've never taken it there.

Talk to me Vag...

2. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

go for it and see what happens :dunno:

3. Kalypso

Kalypso New Member

Call her.

NOW.

4. ANUS_MANGLER

ANUS_MANGLER New Member

sounds amazing. just dont get your hopes up. ive had that happen and thought we would get something going and it didnt happen:hs:

pics of her?:naughty:

5. Sybian

Sybian She's with me...

I'm trying to find them.

I did. Left a message.

6. L Jay

L Jay OT Supporter

go for it:wiggle:

7. Fishbait

Fishbait New Member

one phrase of advice for you which will serve you well: don't put the pussy on a pedestal.

good luck.

:)

8. Jimeigh

Jimeigh Every rook and jay in the corvidae have been raven

thats interesting

i just got a blowjob while watching the ninja turtles movie

she says my cum tastes really sweet, and not salty. i drink a lot of lemonade.

9. derivative

derivative OT Supporter

uh oh, what kind of drama

10. Sybian

Sybian She's with me...

:werd:

Gonna try not to.

11. hellyea2650

hellyea2650 New Member

friendzone.

12. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

separate yourself from the outcome

don't build this up into something big in your head

if you want to date her, make a date plan and invite her on the date

don't talk about relationship status or anything of that

worry only about escalating physically

13. sportsjunkie

I'm curious, when you say "physical", do you just mean sex? and if so, why just sex?

14. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

He should push for sex

She should push for a relationship

15. 04JETTA

04JETTA OT Supporter

go for it and c waht happens good luck btw

16. Sybian

Sybian She's with me...

I'm with you. And I know what to do. Thank you. :)

17. sportsjunkie

i'd ask why...but i'm sure it'd just be something that I either don't agree with or don't understand :mamoru:

18. Sybian

Sybian She's with me...

I understand exactly what he's saying. She hasn't called back. I haven't called either. Its the weekend and I'm trying to pretend that I'm busy. :rofl:

19. Kev07

Kev07 New Member

wow you have a lot of friendzone signs

20. Sybian

Sybian She's with me...

Sidestepping the real issue for a moment... I just deleted every comment from my ex on my MySpace page while listening to Changes by Black Sabbath... Wanna talk about painful?

Glad I was drunk when I did it.

21. Kalypso

Kalypso New Member

And suddenly, as if on cue, the whole of the human race let loose a shameful sigh.

22. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

That's basically it.

To address sportsjunkie on this issue:

For men, there is a prevailing attitude that in relationships, we should do what is best for the woman and keep her interests in mind.

This is an outdated belief. In our society today, women have been "liberated" and can "do anything a man can do."

So, a woman is not a weak creature who requires a man to care for her every interest in life.

But when men feel an obligation to put the woman's interests first in a relationship, that is where the belief stems from: an outdated idea that a woman is weak and powerless and childlike, and needs a strong man to take care of her.

When we say men should escalate physically and women should escalate emotionally, what we mean is this:

The man should seek what is in his best interest. It is his job to get what he wants out of life and his interactions with other people.

In general, men want sex from women. It is politically correct to pretend we want love and companionship and all that crap, but its not true.

You may read this and disagree, because you know many men who are clingy and needy and desperate in their relationships.

This is caused because the man doesn't have dating skills, and feels he doesn't have options with other women. So when he finally meets a woman who will have sex with him, he is so desperate to keep her, he will do whatever he feels is necessary.

And usually what he feels is necessary is putting her interests first, above his own.

But the problem is, now NO ONE is putting his interests first, because the woman has been sent the message by society that it is totally acceptable and encouraged that she live her life for herself and try to squeeze every last advantage possible out of her relationships.

The man fools himself into really believing that he loves this woman more than life itself and that she is special and he couldn't go on without her.

This is an illusion. It is caused because he had no other options when he met her. Love is the illusion that one woman differs from another.

A man who has options and can have sex with many women is perfectly happy having no-strings-attached sex.

Its the women who are desperate and needy and seek monogamous relationships. Or at least it used to be, more and more I notice the gender roles in relationships are completely reversed:

The woman is the strong figure who will be just fine if her relationship ends and is willing to walk away. The man is the weak one who clings to her desperately, and she has all the power because she knows he loves her more than she loves him. She knows she can replace him much more easily than he can replace her.

This is because he is not a real man, he is a pussy. When he finally wakes up and realizes what he has been doing to himself and accepts his natural role as a man, suddenly many women seek his company and he is the one who calls the shots.

23. sportsjunkie

damn :eek:

thanks Yail...great explanationa :bigthumb:

24. Sybian

Sybian She's with me...

Mystifying isn't it? Anyhow, I'm calling her this afternoon to set up a date.

25. sportsjunkie

not exactly mystifying..just thought about in a different way and spoken of very intelligently