FRK The GF wants to try a girl...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by S13Koop, Jan 22, 2009.

1. S13Koop

S13Koop OG Lurker

and lucky for her she's found one of her type.
    Now, she's meeting her tonight for the first time and is asking me quite a few questions that I just can't seem to answer.
    Also, the girl has asked my gf if it'd be ok if she met her husband. So I think I may see where this is going.
    My girl really wants to be with a girl and seems to be hitting it off quite well with her find, but she is a little nervous and, again, it seems it may be heading towards another direction soon.

So I guess I'm/she's asking if she should meet the husband also tonight (to see what vibe she gets)
    Should she take part in the three some (which I say if she wants to, sure, but she says she loves me enough not to if it bothers me)
    She says she'd most likely be easily influenced to go along with the situation.
    Which brings me to the last part, alcohol will deffinetely be involved, and I know for sure she'd go along with whatever.

Again, her main goal was to find a girl her type, which has been found and she's pretty excited about it.
    The 3some part she's not 100% on, but would probably do it if it felt right.

I'd love to hear some opinions here

2. Toxica

Toxica New Member

I think she should go ahead and try stuff with the girl since both you and her are okay with it. However, since she is having doubts about the threesome, she should wait on that. I wouldn't recommend her drinking alcohol because then she won't be able to think straight. Therefore, she might do things she'll end up regretting later. (Like she may end up doing that threesome and regretting it afterward)

3. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

What do you mean you can see where it is heading? You think the girl wants to play with her husband and your gf? You could do some swapping. :dunno:

I suspect your gf does not know this girl that well (that is, they are not friends)? If not, I would say that your GF should say that she is feeling a bit shy and would prefer that it would be just the two of them at first (not sexually, just in general).

I would suggest that if she is not 100% sure on a threesome and feels she would be easily influenced, I would suggest not putting herself in that situation. Also, you might think you are okay, but make sure. You do not want to do anything that might negatively impact your relationship. Thinking about something and actually doing it are two different things. Also, outline what is acceptable with the other people. 'Do whatever you want' is rarely a good way to go into things :mamoru:. Also, are you getting/wanting anything out of this? That is, are you looking to have your own threesome with the other girl or looking at the four of you getting together and swapping, etc etc?

4. Bubba Atlantis

5. S13Koop

S13Koop OG Lurker

Yes, some swapping would be nice. I haven't ruled that out.
    I'll admit, as of right now, I'm not totally ok with the 3 some part.
    Maybe later
    and no, she does not know this girl, they just met.

6. Bubba Atlantis

So, I would say no to the threesome because she is not sure and you are not totally comfortable with it. Remember, once you have done it, there is no erasing it. You can do it once and never again, but that does not make the first time go away. That can cause a LOT of damage and you want to make sure that you are indeed ready for that sort of thing.

Since she does not know the person, I would say no to her meeting the woman's husband. Hmm, actually now thinking about it more. This can be a common thing in couples that have playpartners. Sometimes one partner wants to meet their partner's playmate before they do anything just for comfort reasons and so forth. So, your gf might not be 'allowed' to play with the other girl until she meets the woman's husband so he can 'approve'. He may have no desire of joining in (or may), he might just have to see who his wife is with. Common sharing behaviour.

7. razi

razi New Member

if the other girl is bringing her husband, see if you can go too. that way you can support your girl if she needs it.

8. ReFluX

ReFluX New Member

S13Koop???? HAHAHA its donkey from H240sx!!!!!! bahaha small world

9. Bubba Atlantis

For me personally, that would be the only way I could see meeting the husband initially to work.

10. Abomb

Abomb New Member

good advice in this thread

11. korrosion

korrosion New Member

I'd leave alcohol out of the equation. No need to fuzzy up a potentially complicated situation.

12. Bubba Atlantis

Probably a good idea...or if you are going to include it, make sure it is just a slight buzz. I know a lot of people that get started in this sort of thing who like to have a little buzz to work over any nerves or such.

13. bulldoggdave1

bulldoggdave1 New Member

g
    go point..

Last edited: Jan 25, 2009
  14. bulldoggdave1

bulldoggdave1 New Member

good

15. HouseLing

HouseLing When masturbations lost its fun you'r fucking lazy

+1 on the whole no drinking while playing. At least on the first few times. It can lead to misunderstandings and situations that a person wouldnt be comfortable with sober.

16. Bubba Atlantis

Although I understand what you guys are saying regarding the alcohol, I have to (slightly) disagree. I agree on not drinking to the point of intoxication, but in my opinion, a slight buzz is okay.

I also get the comment "if you need to drink to do it, you shouldn't be doing it." To counter that, I would state that when you are first starting something new, you might feel a bit of anxiety. This should not be confused with apprehension, but rather nervousness about doing something new. Sometimes a BIT (key is a bit) of alcohol can help reduce that anxiety.

Now I agree that if you need to drink to do something than you should not. However, I look at this a bit different as it is not 'I need alcohol to do this' but rather 'alcohol would help me relax and enjoy it more'.

Just a thought and would love to hear counter arguements.

17. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

I'm with you Bubba. I enjoy my 1-2 beer buzz to go along with playing.

18. z284pwr

z284pwr OT Supporter

Agreed, on all counters, personal experience to back it up.

Fiance has always been into chicks, friend's GF is too, they were a little apprehensive about actually trying anything, a few drinks and a "sex game" one thing led to another and all worked out. Bonus we can all still hang out and it's not weird. Just make sure everyone is okay with it is the general consensus we agreed on and we were so it was fine.

19. Bubba Atlantis

I think the key to all of this is everyone is talking about drinking within moderation. I think we are all in agreeance NOT to get plastered, but rather a drink or two is alright.

20. up|dn

up|dn ಠ_ಠ

Never been in this situation, but this seems like pretty wise advice. I wouldn't let my wife get drunk with a strange couple without first being sure she's safe (if I was comfortable with that type of situation, which I'm not).

21. NuShooz

NuShooz OT Supporter

Never really dealt with something like this, but just wanted to say a few things.

I think the bottom line is that both couples need to be comfortable with each other first before proceeding to anything. 1 "date" may not be enough. Why not go out on some double dates first doing normal things and slowly working your way into the 3some/4some. The point is to get to know the other couple.

Think of it as 1-on-1 dating. In general, there's a certain amount of trust, respect, connection, and attraction that should develop between 2 people before they decide to have sex. I don't think a 3some would work if there is any ounce of doubt from any participating members.

Again, never been in this situation. Maybe someone that's been in this situation can give their opinion.

22. Drifter87

Drifter87 Yippi-kay-ay, Motherfucker

Sounds like your girl just wants to sleep with another couple.

23. Bubba Atlantis

I do not think that is the case at all. It actually sounds like she wants to play with another woman and is not adverse to the idea of a woman and man.

24. Drifter87

Drifter87 Yippi-kay-ay, Motherfucker

but the original poster seems to not like the idea of a 3-some... I guess I would want to know more information :dunno:

25. S13Koop

S13Koop OG Lurker

Well she turned it down.
    and yes, she just wanted a girl, she's been talking about it forever and finally find a girl
    And I later found out that the meeting was also going to be the same night things were suppose to happen.
    my gf wasn't 100% so she didn't act on it.
    the girl was nice about it and just said if she ever changes her mind, feel free to contact her again
    Although earlier this week she gets a text from the girls husband asking if she was sure.
    wow, creepy