The GF hates me...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by eatininbed01, Jun 30, 2005.

1. eatininbed01

eatininbed01 OT Supporter

So i went to a restaurant where my GF works with a few of my friends. we made sure she was my waitress so we could talk and such...so we finished our meal, and my friends and I decided that it would be a good idea as a joke to leave her a $1 tip and an IOU that said to come pick up the rest of the tip at my house (actual cash..not some lovin). So we did that, but her manager saw how much we left as a tip and took it as though she was a bad waitress to us and he watched my GF to make sure she was doing a good job for the rest of her shift.

When her shift was over she called me and i said hi....this is how she greets me:

my day was horrible, i had this table of jerks. please dont talk to me again, i hate you.

that was a few hours ago and i just called her to work it out because i hate the feeling that i cant amend anything with her. she wont pick up the phone, and the only thing she said to me after she called the first time was "stop talking"

so i dont know what to do...........:wtc::wtc::wtc::wtc:

2. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

OMG! EMO alert!

Like ya know....

3. invis

invis drag them down

Nice going.

4. AmCo

AmCo Haters goin' Hate

good hope she breaks up with u :)

5. AmCo

AmCo Haters goin' Hate

misery loves company =p

6. NeonImpact

NeonImpact New Member

she's fired.
    good job.
    end thread.

7. Ford4Life

Ford4Life Guest

How old are you? Don't EVER fuck around with your GF/BF's job; it's the express lane to getting dumped. Going, with your friends no less, into the restaurant she works at, while she's there, is bad enough. Making sure you sit in her section is just stupidity.

Consider it a lesson learned. Maybe if you explain to her it was a stupid mistake on your part she'll forgive you, but I'd say it's even money.

8. Chosimba

Chosimba Active Member

good advice

also, if she needs to realize that you were just trying to play a nice joke and make her day a little better. it's not your fault her boss is a douche bag. if she can't realize this and take a little joke, you need to dump her like a box of dead babies

9. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

honestly, it's not his fault. it was a cute lil message. her boss sounds like a retard for judging her based on what some customers tip'd.

10. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

:rofl: :werd:

11. PaZzEsCo

PaZzEsCo New Member

Yeah I agree. If your g/f had told her boss that it was a joke and that the table was her boyfriend and his friends then there shouldn't have been an issue. Her boss must be an asshole.

12. bashful69143

bashful69143 Chillin in Florida

major asshole boss alert. She should get over it, realize that it was a joke and not something you did to make her mad at you. Give her some time to cool off and then try talking to her again later.

13. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

Wow, I drop that shit like a tonne a bricks, fast!

If she has a hard time telling her boss that it was her BF and his friends and that it was a lame joke on thier part, and then takes it out on the BF, she has major issues.

IBtheyareteens

14. HopasaurusRex

HopasaurusRex Okay, now what the fuck do you want?

1- LIFE LESSON: Don't fuck with anybody's job. Yeah, it was a joke, and that's cool, but there's a time and a place and that wasn't it.

2 - If your gf doesn't have the mental capacity to step up and simply explain the situation to her boss, she's over emo and probably can't handle stress. (This one may get me in trouble, but is she raggin? I had a gf in HS that went apeshit once a month.)

3 - Her boss sounds a little hardass, but I don't think he's an asshole if he's monitoring the performance of his employees. That's his job, no?

Give her a day or two, she'll calm down. She sounds a little loco. Something to think about...

15. JohNny T

JohNny T Guest

EMO ALERT RUN FOR THE HILLS:rl: ... nice going... you don't do that at a restruant... it's a good idea till you do it and someone gets busted...

just give her a few days to calm down, and show up and appologize.... and next time you eat there, MAKE SURE you give extra tip and tell the manager that she's a kick ass waitress

16. timberwolf

timberwolf New Member

:werd:

17. Mojo

Mojo New Member

hope you learn your lesson and dont fuck with people at there job(s) ever again