SRS The GF AGAIN

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by veneratio, Jul 13, 2007.

1. veneratio

veneratio New Member

I posted here before about problems with my GF well now it's oficially over, I am over it. Deleted her from MS, cancelled her cell phone, blocked her from AIM. This has been going on for the last 3 years (dated for almost 9). She just has no respect. Now I need help to cope with this, what can I do so that I don't do the same mistakes I always done and (get back together)? What can I do just to FORGET?

2. verdiocchi

verdiocchi Oh snap!

Stay busy! You'll only want to contact or see her if you don't have anything else to do. Start making new memories with other people so that you're not so hung on up the old ones with her.

3. sxycdnbrat

sxycdnbrat New Member

staying busy is key. if you let your mind idle, you will think of her.

4. redna

redna New Member

DOT

Also, take up a new hobby that requires that you meet new people. Not something like working out (too much thinking time) but something more along the lines of learning a new skill... mixed martial arts, ballroom dancing, etc... think INTERACTION WITH OTHER PEOPLE.

FORCE yourself to get out of the house as much as possible and do things with anyone you can find.

Simply put, the more time you have to think, the more time you'll rationalize getting back together with her. Keep her at bay mentally and you'll keep her away in the real world.

Also, if she's got stuff in your house (or you in hers) pack it up and leave it on the entry and tell her to come get it when you're not there (tell her to leave it for you when she's not there). If you're paranoid about her stealing from you or something, set up a video camera to monitor what she does while you're not there.

NO CONTACT. If you're truly done with this you need to be DONE with it... that means no contact whatsoever. No "I'm sorry"s, No keeping previously arranged plans (i.e. my gf is in my sisters wedding in 2 weeks, if we broke up she'd be out of the wedding).

Clear her from your life POST HASTE!

5. veneratio

veneratio New Member

I am trying, it's hard but I truly believe that I can be happy with another woman in the future. All my friends have been telling me for a long time (man you can get so much better but it's your decision). I will try those things, I think I will take up boxing again.