GUN The Future?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Admitted, Nov 22, 2008.

1. Admitted

Admitted I shouldn't be on OT right now.

TODAY IS MONDAY 11/24/2008

NEWS FLASH - AR-15 RIFLES BACK IN STOCK

MORE GOOD NEWS

WE HAVE SOME AK RIFLES
    AND THEY ARE NICE ONES AT THAT

Last edited: Nov 22, 2008
  2. McCroskey

McCroskey Jonny, what can you make out of this? OT Supporter

must provide own weapons, your safety is not guaranteed. I've only done this once before.

3. McCroskey

the link is in the future.

4. Admitted

If you don't recognize where that text is from, all humor is lost. Therefore, you get no link.

5. Admitted

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif][SIZE=+3][SIZE=4][B][SIZE=5][B][SIZE=5][SIZE=4][B][SIZE=4][B][SIZE=4][B][SIZE=7]AR-15 RIFLES[/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE]
    [FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif][SIZE=+3][SIZE=4][B][SIZE=5][B][SIZE=5][SIZE=4][B][SIZE=4][B][SIZE=4][B] [SIZE=5]WE HAVE A SMALL LOT OF THESE RIFLES BACK IN STOCK NOW[/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE]
    [FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif][SIZE=+3][SIZE=4][B][SIZE=5][B][SIZE=5][SIZE=4][B][SIZE=4][B][/B][/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE]
    [FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif][SIZE=+3][SIZE=4][B][SIZE=5][B][SIZE=5][SIZE=4][B][SIZE=4][B][SIZE=4][B] IN MY OPINION THIS IS STILL THE BEST RIFLE DEAL IN THE COUNTRY[/B][/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE]
    [FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif][SIZE=+3][SIZE=4][B][SIZE=5][B][SIZE=5][SIZE=4][B][SIZE=4][B][SIZE=4][B] [SIZE=4][B][IMG]http://www.classicarms.us/images/AR15JPG.jpg[/IMG][/B][/SIZE] [/B][/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE]
    [FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif][SIZE=+3][SIZE=4][B][SIZE=5][B][SIZE=5][SIZE=4][B][SIZE=4][B][SIZE=4][B] [IMG]http://www.classicarms.us/images/ARSITEJPG.jpg[/IMG] - [IMG]http://www.classicarms.us/images/ARBBL.jpg[/IMG][/B][/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE]
    [FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif][SIZE=+3][SIZE=4][B][SIZE=5][B][SIZE=5][SIZE=4][B][SIZE=4][B][SIZE=4][B] WE JUST RECEIVED WHAT MAY WELL BE OUR LAST LOT OF THESE FINE CENTURION AR-15 RIFLES. [/B][/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE]
    [FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif][SIZE=+3][SIZE=4][B][SIZE=5][B][SIZE=5][SIZE=4][B][SIZE=4][B][/B][/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE]
    [FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif][SIZE=+3][SIZE=4][B][SIZE=5][B][SIZE=5][SIZE=4][B][SIZE=4][B][SIZE=4][B] CENTURY ARMS HAS JUST PRODUCED A SMALL LOT OF THESE REALLY NICE AR-15 RIFLES USING THEIR RECEIVERS AND WHAT HAVE BEEN PRIMARILY SURPLUS COLT PARTS. THEY ARE FANTASTIC. I KNOW. I WAS SKEPTICAL TOO. BUT IN THE WORDS OF MADELINE KAHN ITS TRUE, ITS TRUE. ( OBSCURE BLAZING SADDLES REFERENCE. ) IN THE PAST CENTURY HAS PRODUCED SOME VERY ENTRY LEVEL AR-15 RIFLES. WHILE THEY ALWAYS FUNCTIONED PROPERLY THEY TYPICALLY HAD OLD STYLE A-1 SIGHTS, LIGHT BARRELS, ETC. WELL THAT WAS THEN AND THIS IS NOW. THESE THINGS ARE NICE. EACH RIFLE LOOKS NEW INSIDE AND OUT WITH BEAUTIFUL FURNITURE AND A REALLY NICE METAL FINISH. A-2 STYLE MICROMETER ADJUSTABLE SITES. HEAVY BBL WITH BIRDCAGE COMP AND BAYONET LUG. I WOULD PUT THESE UP SIDE TO SIDE WITH ANY OF THE BIG NAMES AND AT A FRACTION OF THE COST. BUT DON'T DELAY, SUPPLIES ARE LIMITED AND AT THIS PRICE THEY WILL GO FAST. ACCEPT ALL AR15/M16 TYPE HI-CAP MAGS. [/B][/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE]
    [FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif][SIZE=+3][SIZE=4][B][SIZE=5][B][SIZE=5][SIZE=4][B][SIZE=4][B][SIZE=4][B] SHIPS WITH 2 THERMOLD 20 RD MAGS.... [SIZE=5] [SIZE=6]AR15-C........$679.95[/SIZE][/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE]
    [FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif][SIZE=+3][SIZE=4][B][SIZE=5][B][SIZE=5][SIZE=4][B][SIZE=4][B][SIZE=4][B][SIZE=5][/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE]
    [FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif][SIZE=+3][SIZE=4][B][SIZE=5][B][SIZE=5][SIZE=4][B][SIZE=4][B][SIZE=4][B][SIZE=5] WE GUARANTEE AND BACK THESE RIFLES 100%. THEY HAVE BEEN A GREAT ITEM FOR US AND I WOULD PUT THEM UP ROUND FOR ROUND AGAINST ANY PRODUCTION AR RIFLE ON THE MARKET TODAY. [/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE]
    [FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif][SIZE=+3][SIZE=4][B][SIZE=5][B][SIZE=5][SIZE=4][B][SIZE=4][B][SIZE=4][B][SIZE=5] [SIZE=3] [I]***UPDATE , OFFICER MARCUS BUCHANAN, A POLICE CHIEF WITH A DEPARTMENT LOCAL TO US HERE, RECENTLY ACQUIRED ONE OF THESE RIFLES FOR TESTING. HE HAS SINCE BOTH PURCHASED THESE RIFLES AND ENDORSED THESE RIFLES TO THE OFFICERS IN HIS DEPARTMENT. HE SAY'S THEY WERE AMONG THE FINEST , MOST WELL ASSEMBLED AR-15 RIFLES HE HAS HAD THE PLEASURE OF FIRING. THAT MEANS A LOT COMING FROM MARC. HE IS A MAN WHO KNOWS HIS FIREARMS. [/I][/SIZE][/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/B][/SIZE] [/FONT][/SIZE]​

6. JaimeZX

JaimeZX Formerly of :Sep 2001: fame - Also: Sprout Crew OT Supporter

I still don't get it. :sad2:

7. xpinchx

xpinchx hes got a nice cock, on the thin side but its stil

It says 11/24. Look at your calendar

8. xpinchx

xpinchx hes got a nice cock, on the thin side but its stil

:rofl: :werd:

That's a good price but A2 receiver FTL and 20" FTL.

9. JaimeZX

Yes, I got that part. I don't get the "if you don't know where this text is from..." part.

10. hsmith

hsmith OT Supporter

11. Admitted

12. hsmith

hsmith OT Supporter

edit: lol i am a tard tonight

13. Admitted

:rofl:

14. hsmith

hsmith OT Supporter

:rofl: god i am fucking blind, i thought his last few haven't been

15. Cannondale

Cannondale OT Supporter

:rofl: Haven't seen that .jpg in ages.

16. Emfuser

Emfuser Nuclear Moderator Super Moderator

More like

اليوم يوم الإثنين
    1/21/2008

أخبار خاطفة - [أر-15] بنادق خلفيّة في مخزون

أكثر أخبار

جيّدة نحن نتلقّى بعض [أك] بنادق
    وهم لطيفة أحد في أنّ

17. Emfuser

Emfuser Nuclear Moderator Super Moderator

18. JaimeZX

19. Mace Windu

Mace Windu OT's Resident Pile of Awesome

Did the AK get bumped up about $50 since Friday?

20. McCroskey

was wondering when someone would remembe :)