COMIC The Ending Of The EVA Series

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by HighwayStarX, Nov 26, 2003.

1. HighwayStarX

HighwayStarX Happy Sky

I finally finished watching the last epidsodes of eva last night and WOW. What the hell was that ending. they left sooooooooooooooo much unanswered. Do the two eva movies take off from where the series ended? I really wanna know what happens to NERV and SEELE and the EVA's.

2. TriShield

TriShield Super Moderator® Super Moderator

You'll want to pick up the End of Evangelion.

In many ways, it will mind fuck you more in many ways, and will answer some of the questions.

3. TerryMathews

TerryMathews Guest

Episode 25 and 26 are what is going through Shinji's head during the Rebirth portion of EoE. I think you'll know when. ;)

4. HighwayStarX

HighwayStarX Happy Sky

guess ill pick it up soon =D

5. Homan

Homan Unconquerable OT Supporter

** SPOILER

For some reason the scene when misato is about to die and she kisses shinji and tells him "we will do the rest when you come back" makes me :eek3: the most

6. Akira714

Akira714 New Member

After you watch it, turn on the commentary. They explain all the religious stuff, etc.

7. KwKouki

KwKouki New Member

EoE gave me chills. The whole Asuka vs. eva part was incredible. I wont post spoilers because you have to see it for yourself. I warn you, be prepared for a shock. I didnt understand where the lance of longinus came from at the end of the battle but that sucked hardcore.

What I got out of it was that Rei became....well.....mother earth basically and Asuka and Shinji were reborn adam and eve. Please correct me if im wrong, I would love to know the real meaning of everything.

8. Draven2575

Draven2575 Taking one responsibility at a time

the german video rocked (using those scenes from end of eva)
    i consider the end of eva the true eps 24 and 25.

9. tom3

tom3 ...

u mean the rammstein music video? if so, you're right. the timing was incredibly well done.

10. TerryMathews

TerryMathews Guest

The blades the EVA series were using were specially created so that they would morph into clones of the Lance if they encountered an AT field. Basically, Asuka :Owned: herself when she activated her AT field.

What I get out of the ending is that humanity is still contained in the pool of LCL and each person has the ability to take on their human form if they desire.

And as far as the true ending, Anno is on record that the events in 25 and 26 are what occurs during EoE when Shinji has to decide. Basically, when he's talking with Super-Rei.