SRS The End of a relationship.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by PanzerAce, Mar 6, 2007.

1. PanzerAce

PanzerAce Active Member

Well, some of you probably remember my older thread about trying to move on from a girl. This time, I am actually going to do it. I just wish I didn't feel so shitty about it :wtc:

2. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

:hug: *hugs* , its nasty but its important to show spine and decisiveness in the actions that you take in life. You can't dwell on issues forever, and need to unglue yourself emotionally in order to set yourself free. It gets better after time progresses. :hsd: so just go for it.

3. Boosh Dag

Boosh Dag Guest

you got it man, you'll be surprised at how fast you start to feel better.

4. PanzerAce

PanzerAce Active Member

Thanks. Its wierd, today wasnt as bad as I thought it was going to be, based on my attempts in the past. I guess telling myself that it's no longer worth it every time I thought about her helps :hs:

Well, the fact that I have a paper and lab to write, as well as two midterms to study for probably helps...

5. Boosh Dag

Boosh Dag Guest

Quick back story: I was in australia from July to December.

I was out to dinner with a friend of mine last night. And I said to him if I could do it again I'd do some stuff differently. He said what would I do different. And I said, "I wouldn't spend so much time being miserable."

And he said, "Australia is kind of like an analogy for your life, I bet one day you'll look back and think the same thing about your life: I wish I didn't spend so much time being miserable."

When he said that a lot of stuff seemed to click, I'm trying to take the advise to heart in my situation and I think you should try and do the same thing.

Lifes to short.