SRS The effects of E..

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Kcomps, Mar 28, 2008.

1. Kcomps

Kcomps New Member

so a friend and I were talking tonight about how many times we have dropped a pill and also how many pills we have taken since we started doing it. I have taken 22 pills in a two year span, and my friend has taken 11 in the same amount of years. Is that enough pills in two years to do any long term or effects at all. The last time we both have dropped was Feb this year.

2. RocketHeavy

RocketHeavy New Member

I have taken over 100 pills within a span of about 4-5 years. As far as I'm concerned there are no major permanent effects that I can speak of. Although I have noticed that my memory within that five year span has been a bit of a blur and my ability to learn and retain knowledge have decreased a slight amount. I do expect that loss to deminish within a certain amount of time however. The last time I have dropped was about a month ago. I plan to quit really soon. Take a lot of vitamins as that would help with your body and nervous system to recover faster over time. I take a multivitamin, two omega-3 fish oil capsules and a vitamin B supplement everyday. That really helps.

3. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

Depends on what was in the pills. And my guess is you have no real idea, just hoping they were E. Unless of course you have a testing kit, in which case I apologize for my assumption. I just don't know many people that keep testing kits with them.

But yea, im sure ive dropped several hundred, without testing the majority, and I still holding down a corporate job. Had an MRI of my brain for some unrelated stuff about 2 months ago and I wasnt told there were holes in my brain.

Only thing ive had to deal with is the depression, which can easily be fought off by taking some 5htp after a night of rolling.

4. Hym3n

Hym3n New Member

Not a regular user but I've done it and am in for the answer as well! Never had the depression either, I really think that's a per person thing :)

Also, I seem to have a natural resistance to it. One pill doesn't do anything at all to me. Nothing. Two-three hours will pass and NOTHING. But as soon as I have a half on top of the first one, it starts hitting. Two full ones and I look and feel just as everyone else that's had one does. I'm overweight, but didn't think that had much to do with it, does it?

5. 12 Angry Glebs

12 Angry Glebs Damn Dirty Glebs!

Long term effects probably wouldnt been seen for quite some time. I've taken 100+ pills in a 3-5 yr span and that finally stopped about 6 yrs ago. It undoubtedly does damage to your dopamine receptors. Whether its permanent in some form I dont know. I get into funks now that I did not before I ever started rolling - I suspect they are linked but obviously cant confirm.

6. 12 Angry Glebs

12 Angry Glebs Damn Dirty Glebs!

pills potency vary - you could have gotten the pills out of the bunch that had more filler than mdma. Wheresas your friends gotten the reverse out of the same bunch.

7. penisbird

penisbird Guest

i wouldnt be worried

but i have heard a doctor say that up to about 20 is perfectly fine.

8. cope

cope GETONMYHYPE

hell no!

you are fine

one college year my dumbass probably popped around 75 pills in one semester :ugh: x 10000000

9. cope

cope GETONMYHYPE

:werd:

although there is no proof it has long term effects, and most evidence actually points to it not. i think that anyone who has abused ecstasy knows in their heart that it fucked them a little bit :hsugh:

10. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

Abuse, maybe...but ur typical user, not really. I think ALOT of people like to use drugs as their excuse though.

11. cope

cope GETONMYHYPE

motherfuckin :werd: like i said, in abuse-possibly, but definitely not your recreational user.

the only reason i made that statement is because my [at the time] retarded ass did in fact abuse ecstasy among other things and I do notice ill studder every now and then. Perhaps this is normal for an aging person. Maybe not. But i do know its the same type of studder that id have after a long crazy night off ecstasy

12. Scoop

Scoop New Member

the current studies of mdma are all based on a normal dose (100mg) or 1 normal pill.

some of the studies conclude that if you take over 300mgs in 1 night youre creating conditions where dopamine will be oxidized in your brain and cause neurotoxicity.

i suggest if you want to roll look up the research. currently it shows that you can lose up to 5% of your 5-hp1 receptors after rolling over a 300mg dose. it takes your brain anywhere from 2 to 3 months to rebuild the receptors.

there are claims that preloading helps create conditions where dopamine is minimized and conditions for its oxidation are not met.

i suggest you preload if you want to roll.

Also, it has been shown that taking an ssri (selective seratonin reuptake inhibitor) such as prozac 4-5 hours after you roll prevents oxidation of seratonin.

also i suggest a 6-test testing kit. this will weed out crap besides MDxx

13. pharmokan

pharmokan OT Supporter

speech patterns is the first to go