MIL The "Do Not Fuck With" List!

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by GochuBoy, Sep 5, 2005.

1. GochuBoy

GochuBoy OT Supporter

Minus your (at times useless) Chain of command. Here are the people that you do not fuck with while you're in service. This is is mostly for you cherries out there:

Pac/S-1/Finance/Training Room People: They do a lot of your paper work and can sometimes lose paperwork for the good and the bad.
    They might fuck up on your pay problems if they want to, and can lose your leave form after you come back from leave...

Medics: Granted, it is their job to help you, but they can help you in the most uncomfy way if they wanted to.

Supply: They can either hook you up with shit or not. And they are especially useful when trying to clear your unit.

Cooks: Don't bitch about your food too much or anything. I think they have one of the shittiest jobs in the Army. In the field, the cooks might make a shitty meal, but can give you a lot of bonus snacks like cakes, cookies, and other such items.

Feel free to add to the list with your reasons why.

2. Zee

Zee New Member

Air Transportation (2T2's (AMC) and Loadmasters): You want to get there dont you?

3. GochuBoy

GochuBoy OT Supporter

I was going to add mechanice, but they don't affect the army as a whole. Still important though.

4. Capitals

Capitals Guest

Landing Support (Shore Party)

5. Capitals

Capitals Guest

Forgot the obvious one, Comm. How else could I post on OT from work. :hs:

6. GochuBoy

GochuBoy OT Supporter

Well, I know in Afghan, a couple of my fellow 11B buddies were humping from place to place not all the time, but on more than 1 occasian.

7. GochuBoy

GochuBoy OT Supporter

Yeah. I knew I forgot something. Plus they hook it up with batteries.

8. NPH

NPH Guest

IPAC here. :wavey:
    We can really fuck with people's pay.. and blame it on a computer glitch. :mamoru:

9. jung918

jung918 Member

The FREAKING ARMORER!

10. Capitals

Capitals Guest

11. Capitals

Capitals Guest

It's never the armorer that's bad, it's the custodians from other MOSs that got tasked out on armory duty that always act like little bitches.

12. GochuBoy

GochuBoy OT Supporter

The armorer is cool especially if you neglected your weapon.

13. FarBeyondDriven

FarBeyondDriven OT Supporter

14. hooahrcr

hooahrcr Chris_Hearn

15. MyKCLz

MyKCLz Active Member

:madfawk: Fuck the motorpool AND 3/5 Platoon, you lazy son of bitches complain bitch and whine all day. When its 1700 or COB you guys disappear. OFF TO THE BARRACKS! When we want our vehicle fixed you want US down there to help you. :o

True story

16. GochuBoy

GochuBoy OT Supporter

Thats how the Mo Po rolls man. They don't like it it when theres last minute mother fuckers down there. And the reason why they want your help is because some or most of the parts you got to clean and give back to the clerk that picked it up.

17. pakman

pakman New Member

Fuck yes, rolling in late to a motor pool is a fucking no-no. Out here, we're working 12 hours a day, 7 days a week in the fucking sun since our tents are always full. Strolling in 10 till COB complaining about too much vibration will piss me off. As for the help thing, the only thing we ask is that you come in on time for the truck's services. If you just came off of a convoy, that's fine, but if you had all day to come in and decided to show up last minute, fuck you.

18. JL

JL Wander-er OT Supporter

Air Traffic Control.... if your gonna be flying anytime soon.

19. evan2

evan2 Guest

this list sucks.. CE hands down
    you get no power, HVAC, fire fighters, EOD, Plumbers or power pro for people living off generator power
    not sure how the other branches have it broken down but im talking from a AF way of life
    plus for the most part we control tent action

and of course the most important person in CE.. ME the engineering assistant
    I place where the tents go in a tent city layout etc beddown.. ekkk

but in day to day shit Im your construction inspector, your surveryor, draftsman (I control every map on base though some of the maps I make are controled by other organizations ones that are unclass but sensitive

they have to allow you to get one from me.. on certain maps

and a slew of other things, but war time tasks are different