the deal with female orgasms

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Rellik, Feb 9, 2005.

1. Rellik

Rellik New Member

i think this is important enough to talk about... im surprised this hasn't been mentioned.. has it?

the clit is the primary source of female stimulation and is just like the head of a dude's dick, its rich in nerves and they both develop from the same thing when the fetus is growing.

but during sex, the dick can't really touch the clit. The vaginal hole is more than an inch away from it. It doesnt matter how big your dick is, the sensitive tissue is on the outside of the pussy.

Basically, a most girls simply can't get orgasms from regular intercourse alone, due to the biology. The clit is on the outside, but the dick goes inside. The clit is supposed to be the main orgasm-source (thats where girls rub themselves when they want to get off), not the inside of the vagina (babies go through there, as we all know) so this whole concept of a huge horse cock to please your woman is a media invention. There is this "g-spot", but its quite rare and scientists are still arguing as to whether it actually exists as an organ.

Yes a guy can go do oral on the girl's clit which works very well, but thats not regular sex and he would have to be going out of his way to do it. A dude can get off in 5 minutes by ramming his sensitive dick into a warm, tight hole with complete stimulation while she recieves partial stimulation (if even that) to her equivilant of a "penis" -it actually seems pretty unfair.

Maybe thats why girls aren't no where as pumped for sex as guys, and use it instead as a "prize" or "payment" to him if he spends money or time on her. and when they fake it to boost his ego, it only makes the whole thing artificial.

so basically there's no mutual pleasure from regular intercourse... girls don't "need" a penis near as much as a guy needs a vagina, a vibrator or oral on the clit outclasses a penis, so girls seem to get the short end of the stick when it comes to pure pleasure from intercourse.

2. BedBunny

BedBunny Guest

are you male or female?

3. Rellik

Rellik New Member

male, i guess i should have made that clear lol

would have been funner to play a female, now everyone will ignore my argument :(

4. BTA

BTA New Member

I dunno it might be easier to take your post seriously if you were a little more tactful.
    :wiggle:

"I like to put my dick in her pussy hole" doesnt exactly stimulate conversation.

5. Rellik

Rellik New Member

I said that :confused:

6. bobbarker70

bobbarker70 New Member

this guy sounds like a smartass, but hey im something of an asshole myself. but most of what he said is true tho. but i disagree with a little of what he said, i think girls definetly get pleasure out of it.

7. Muses

Muses Guest

unless you are a girl,
    you have no idea...............

8. Rellik

Rellik New Member

i do actually. These aren't my own ideas, its fact. go spend a few minutes on google

9. white lightnin

white lightnin New Member

Maybe you should go have some actual sex instead of reading google. Girls can get off from sex, it just takes skill on both sides. Guy has to know what he is doing, and girl has to be familiar with her body.

10. Rellik

Rellik New Member

ive had my share of actual sex, you dont have to worry about me. I just found out about this recently, and its obvious its not something people talk about much, but the internet is annonymous so i can say whatever i want here.

what type of skill you talking about dude? If its as simple as the clit being on the outside, and they need that to get off, i cant see how thrusting is going to do anything. We're talking about intercourse here

11. hansen7

hansen7 New Member

dude i feel sorry for your girlfriend...if you even have one

12. SuperSleeper

SuperSleeper New Member

Those of you who are making smartass comments towards this guy's skill as a lover can kindly stfu.
    Fact of the matter is, only about 30% of women can have an orgasm vaginally. It has to do with the way their bodies were designed, not size of penis/man's skill/woman's self-knowledge. If you're like me, you've found a life partner who happens to be one of that 70%. It's not a fun thing. I've messed around with a woman who got off very easily through vaginal stimulation, but most aren't like that. It's not the guy's fault, and those saying otherwise either 1) have had intercourse with one of those 30%, or 2) are douches who like to talk themselves up online.
    Granted, intercourse can enhance the experience for those clit-stimulated women, but it's unfortunately not usually the means to an end. (Unless we're talking about the guy's side of things)

13. Rellik

Rellik New Member

:werd: thanks dude

Yeah i heard of that 20%-30%... a shame that so many got shafted biologically like that. hmm... I think if a vast majority could get off easy during intercourse like guys, maybe we'd have a different sexual culture, with women being much more involved than now and just as driven as men

14. Laurel

Laurel New Member

Women have what Dr Drew calls "receptivity" it means that we can be JUST as satisfied by our partner's orgasm than we can be by our own. Just feeling your partner be pleasured by what you have to offer, and get off is enough. I never orgasm through sex, but I'd rather have sex with him than recieve oral. Him getting off is so much more fulfilling to me than having an orgasm

BTW- I'm asking for it on a near daily basis, so it's not like I only like it every once in a while

15. Rellik

Rellik New Member

Really? I know women value the emotional and bonding aspect of sex just as much as the physicial.. but I never heard was to the point where their partners gratification is "much more fulfilling" than having an orgasm yourself... you must be a really special case - i have to be careful about generalizing. :o

So does that mean you would even get more fulfilled by giving him a blowjob than him giving you an orgasm?

Does this selflessness only apply to your specific partner (do you mean a current relationship or emotional attachement?) or just generally to all guys? Like, you could go to a party and shack up with some random dude and you'd still feel more fulfilled when he blows his load then when you get physical pleasure?

16. EyeSixer

EyeSixer New Member

Rellik i agree with you 100% in everything you've said. I thought I was the only one that felt this way. You took the words rigth out of my mouth. I'm in the 70% category and was at first sad about it until i realized this is actually normal. Anyone who disagrees either is lucky or is just bullshitting to boost their ego OR their girl is lying to them and having "fake orgasms". Good post...

17. weakone

weakone New Member

I'm a girl and I definitely don't need my clit to get off. I get off more times when my boyfriend is inside of me than I ever did by him touching my clit. It's like any other part of your body. You rub it too much and after a while, it becomes desensitized for a while.

I don't think you know what you're talking about.

18. BedBunny

BedBunny Guest

honestly, i think only girls can judge what girls feel, and let me tell you getting rammed in the pussy with a hard cock feels absolutely fabulous. i don't feel like i am getting the raw end of the deal. and yes, it brings me to an orgasm without hitting my clit directly.

any other questions or assumptions OP?

19. BiffHenderson

BiffHenderson New Member

BedBunny: :bigthumb:

20. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

You do realize that girls (and guys) can have orgasms from a multitude of stimuli - right?

Girls do not need direct clitoral stimulation to "get off".

21. David02

David02 Guest

Wrong... it is rare for a girl to cum from intercourse alone, but it is possible.

Wrong again... I will argue with any scientist. There are definately wrong ways and right ways to finger my GF. I can reach up in there and feel around just about anywhere and get barely a moan from her. Then it I curl my finger upwards and hit that one small area and the next thing you know my neighbors are banging on the wall cause she's screaming too loud. There is most definately a g-spot.

This is such a strange thing to say that I'm not even very sure on how to refute it...
    Just about every girl I have ever slept with ended up wanting sex just as often, or sometimes more often than I did.
    It's just different for girls than it is for guys. I know that for myself if I am getting some then I'm enjoying the hell out of it. I rarely ever think to myself "eh this sex is good, but I've had better." It's not that way for most girls... If they have had better sex with someone else and their current lover isn't living up to that standard, then their desire for sex greatly decreases.
    My advice to you is find a virgin. :naughty: Or... an experienced woman who can teach you the ropes. :bigthumb:

My current GF (as well as several others I've slept with in the past) could cum from both intercourse and clitoral stimulation. I guarantee that NONE of them would tell you that a clitoral orgasm was better than one from intercourse.

22. RT/TSI

RT/TSI New Member

My girl has multiple orgasms from intercourse, usually 2-3 . im not trying to brag but im going to call bullshit on the 30% thing. I could lick away for hours at my girls clit but she always wants "me inside her" because it feels so much better :cool:

Maybe im just lucky :naughty:

23. ethyl

ethyl R-CH2-CH3

Or maybe she's lying to you. :Ownedd:

24. bella189

bella189 Guest

doubtfull, it does happen.. not something worth lying about... if you were going to lie might as well just fake one.. why pretend to have more?

and i do agree with the 30% thing.. your girl is just one of the few..

luckily.. so am i

25. SuperSleeper

SuperSleeper New Member

So your current girlfriend is the entire female population, huh? :rolleyes:

To everyone who keeps saying "Bullshit, all girls want it in the hole"--I don't disagree with you if you're referrring to your partners. I'm sure they do. But that doesn't mean it's "the norm"... just cuz you've had good luck in that department.

David02... I do believe the G-spot exists. However, it varies extremely from girl to girl. I've been with one girl that it was night and day if you were hitting it or not, so I know where and how to stimulate it... but my current gf is not affected by it. Sex makes her sore before it thoroughly pleases her. A few minutes is a good bonus, but more than 10 minutes and she is in pain. I imagine that will change over time/experience, but I am not convinced it will change the ways she can climax.

Laurel, I'm in the same boat as you. I enjoy getting my girl off more than I enjoy orgasming myself. I'm glad I finally know the term associated with it! :bigthumb: