The Condemned

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by kronik85, Apr 13, 2007.

1. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

http://www.watchthemdielive.com/

"The Condemned" tells the story of Joe Conrad (Stone Cold Steve Austin), who is awaiting the death penalty in a corrupt Central American prison. He is "purchased" by a wealthy television producer and taken to a desolate island where he must fight to the death against nine other condemned killers from all corners of the world, with freedom going to the sole survivor. Written by Outlaw97

An adrenalin-charged action thriller, "The Condemned" tells the story of Jack Conrad (Stone Cold Steve Austin), who is awaiting the death penalty in a corrupt Central American prison. He is "purchased" by a wealthy television producer and taken to a desolate island where he must fight to the death against nine other condemned killers from all corners of the world, with freedom going to the sole survivor.

personally i love shit like this, i can't wait until it gets released.

2. apman0000

apman0000 OT Supporter

i'll watch when DVD is released

3. chaos24_7

chaos24_7 New Member

Saw it last night for a sneak peek, not bad, not great either. I'm a SCSA fan and it was fun to watch and hear him knock out some good one liners. He only had about 12 lines in the whole thing. He was the strong silent type. There was some bad acting and some cheesy parts. I liked it better than 300 which was great cinematicly but weak on acting and story as well.
    I give it 2 1/2 stars out of 5. or half a thumb.

4. 9volt

9volt If you see me running, try to keep up

Seems too No Escape-ish for me.

5. chaos24_7

chaos24_7 New Member

it is for sure. I remember and old lorenzo lamas movie that was the same but the acting was even worse.
    Plot summary for
    Final Round (1994)

advertisement
    After a recruiter sees him winning a bar fight, Tyler Verdiccio is kidnapped and thrown into an abandoned industrial complex which has been converted into the arena. Along with his lover, Jordan, and another kidnapped man, Verdiccio is hunted by mercenaries in a televised death duel which is the main event for a multi-million dollar gambling racket.:greddy: