The Concept of "Virginity"

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by JohnJohnJohnson, Oct 2, 2005.

1. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

Virginity in my experience has generally been defined in two ways.

A. Any non-oral penetration of the female on the part of a male with his penis results in both partners losing their virginity.

B. Vaginal penetration of the female on the part of a male with his penis results in both partners losing their virginity. Anal sex does not result in loss of virginity.

THe last one is usually disregarded:

C. Any penetration of the female on the part of a male with either the penis or a part of the hand.

More on this later, g2g.

ed:
    Yeah, so I was just thinking to myself, is there any good reason for this concept of virginity? A female friend of mine was saying, "I know that for a long time when I was in a relationship, it was natural to kiss my lover, and that was ok. It was natural to perform oral sex with the guy I loved, and that was okay. It would've been totally natural and real to perform intercourse with him too, but that was somehow not okay according to everyone around me. It wasn't about getting pregnant or S.T.D.'s or my hymen. It was just the status - NOT-A-VIRGIN."

Meanwhile, guys set artificial rules in their heads to determine whether they're still really virgins or whether they're finally not virgins anymore. Usually the line is drawn at sexual intercourse. Regardless they feel obligated to meet a certain quota and get rid of their Offical Virgin status.

The whole thing is contrived and makes everyone feel like they are either included in a group they shouldn't be in, or excluded from a group they should be in. I suggest that it's a stupid concept altogether and serves absolutely 0 purpose.

Thoughts, comments?

p.s. Feel free to move this to On Topic if it doesn't fit.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2005
  2. Chicago

Chicago Unleash The Dragon - Sexy Rexy For President

ok ...

:ugh2:

3. tehexile

tehexile New Member

way to define a word... with the word...