FRK the butt

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by kdizzle59, Feb 24, 2007.

1. kdizzle59

kdizzle59 New Member

ok so my GF was giving me head last night and for some reason she started rubbing around my booty hole and i kinda liked it...but i am afraid to ask her if she would stick a finger in because i dont know how she would respond. since i have been with her she has opened up a lot sexually. she used to be very uncomfortable with being completely naked while have sex, she never liked her body to be photographed, and she never really used to talk dirty. so i know she is open to things because i have changed all those but i just dont know what to do...any help?

2. demosnat

demosnat New Member

Just ask. whats the worst response she could give?

3. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

I conquer. Communication ;) Tell her you noticed what she did, you liked, so you want more.
    She says no, say alright.

4. kdizzle59

kdizzle59 New Member

lol bubba this whole communication thing, sometimes doesnt work...we got into a lil arguement and she asked me to delete all of the photos...so i did just for her. and i told her i understand.

and no..you dont conquer..haha

5. demosnat

demosnat New Member

6. bigboostdsm

bigboostdsm New Member

I think he means you CONCUR not conquer lol

Your not defeating anyone by use of force :big grin:

7. kdizzle59

kdizzle59 New Member

haha well sometimes she likes it when i force her

8. Bubba Atlantis

lol.....mmmm....I blame being busy...yeah....that's it. :)

Yes, I meant I concur ;)

And no, it doesn't always work. It takes time. Do you know how much crap I had to (and still go through) with Lovely in regards to EVERYTHING. I have been working the her and another woman thing for......six years......and we still run into problems. Worst yet, it changes daily....no wait...sometimes hourly. "I want to have sex with another woman" "That is gross" "hmmmm, that would be fun" "no, I am not going to do that" "okay today I will do this with them" "no, no, I know last time I did that, but I can't this time".

LOL Trust me the communication thing isn't always Positive.....BUT, what communication does is make it so people are not as hurt or angry, because you know where you stand.

As far as the photos go, that is fine, you should get more in the future. I am sure that she is happy that you deleted them and you might have to prove (I don't know how) in the future that you did indeed delete them. But I suspect that as your relationship grows and as she becomes more relaxed (as you have stated she has changed over time) you will find things will go better.

I was at a seminar with Lovely one time about swinging, and they said something very important that has really stuck with me.
    "Go as fast as the slowest hiker" You can't push and force, because it will not work. You have to go the speed of the lowest person. This applies to basic relationships too I think. It means be respectful of her need to go slow and that you are ahead of her and go with what she is comfortable with. I think by her going after your butt during stuff means she is curious and will eventually be more and more curious and go further. But, go at her speed. Suggest wanting more, if she says no, say okay...and bring it up again in a while (a few weeks or a month later). Patients (hmm, is that the right patients....nope patience...there we go)

Hopefully my preaching (again) has helped :)

9. Bubba Atlantis

I find the same thing, Lovely won't do some things unless I force her. HOWEVER, there is a key point to this. I force her to do things that she PRIOR has expressed interest in and said she wants to. She tends to be a chicken when it comes to new partners and some other things, so she likes when I take control and say DO IT....but as I said, make sure ahead of time that it is what she wants and not what you want ;)

10. kdizzle59

kdizzle59 New Member

yea i def have to go slower...there is a lot of trust issues and more and more i find out its not even because of me but whats in side..yea i will see what happens next time it comes up

11. Bubba Atlantis

usually that is the case.....trust rarely has to do with you specificially but rather more generally

12. pigeon

pigeon wasabi

communicate, communicate, communicate
    ;)

13. lauren

lauren Active Member

every shower together? that might be the least offensive (read: primed for success) time to suggest it....

14. Lobo2me

Lobo2me Would you hit?

Have you tried something up there yourself?

I wouldn't have liked it if a girl wanted me to finger her ass and it turned brown, so make sure it's clean if you want her to do something in that area

15. audrey

audrey New Member

I like how you think;)

I think she wants to stick a finger in there and she is warming you up!

16. Drilldo

Drilldo Active Member

She was doing that to gauge your reaction, she wants to go further.