LGBT the bf's dad found out he is gay :(

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by camarosrool, Mar 1, 2007.

1. camarosrool

camarosrool yes i am

drama as far as the eye can see
    ill post more details tomorrow, but its almost 2am and i have to be at work in 4 hours

2. RyRy

RyRy Active Member

Ouch... this is good and bad :wtc: :hug:

3. dude101

dude101 New Member

major BUMMEr:hugot:

4. _Trev_

_Trev_ Ya gotta pay the troll toll... OT Supporter

5. camarosrool

camarosrool yes i am

yeah at this particular second it is bad, it will be good in the long run
    im going to write up the whole thing in word so i can explain the whole thing
    should be done in awhile :(
    really bad timing

6. Diesel Freak

Diesel Freak ♂♂ Closet Crew OT Supporter

Details? *drums his fingers* ;)

I hope the drama settles down soon. It usually lasts for a week two before people start calming down.

7. TheMustafa

TheMustafa hook 'em

hah a week or two if your parents happen to be normal

8. GreenMoney

GreenMoney New Member

bad parenting

9. camarosrool

camarosrool yes i am

Sorry it took so long. Here is the update.

Ok, Kevin was living in his dad’s second home and paying half the mortgage as rent with his stepsister who was also paying half the mortgage. Stepsister moved out a few months ago leaving Kevin in a 3 bedroom house by himself. His real mother died about 10 years ago and his stepmother is an evil mean drunk. Once his stepsister moved out his dad and step mom felt they had free reign to enter whenever they felt like it. Just last week his step mom called him up screaming because his room was messy.
    Sorry, but someone, who is not related to you, screaming at you about the house that you pay rent in is ridiculous. I won’t even get into the invasion of privacy portion of that. Needless to say, Kevin was getting fed up. Well now we think his dad snooped through the house and maybe searched his laptop or something and is pissed. He is demanding the rent on the first on the month (today) where normally he would pay rent on the 5th or 6th, He also told Kevin to be out of the house no later than April 1st.
    Now here is the problem. At the beginning of March, I moved in with a roommate to save money. My previous rent was almost $1,000 a month for a one bedroom. I started racking up credit card debt, and it was just getting out of hand. I wanted to reduce my bills as much as possible, so I moved into a lot cheaper of an apt to save some cash. The good thing is my bills dropped from 2,300ish to 800ish per month. The bad thing is, I can’t just say hey Kevin, stay with me till things work out. The roomie is being totally cool about even though he doesn’t really care for Kevin.
    On March 1 I called around to a bunch of storage facilities and found a 5’x10’ unit that we put all his stuff in temporarily. That day was so bad. He was like a zombie. Normally he is the most outgoing person, but I couldn’t even get him to hug me he was so detached. I was really worrying about him. Almost like a big defense mode that he went into. Well I had to get his stuff to the storage locker, but all I had at the time was my mom’s s10. We managed to balance a queen size mattress on the back and away we went. Problem was, if we went more than 10 mph it would fall off. So there we were driving down a busy 3 lanes (on each side, m59/hall rd if you are from the metro Detroit area) with our flashers on doing 7mph. I talked to him on the phone the whole way there to make sure that it wasn’t going to fall off while driving. Once we got there it seemed like he snapped out of it a little. I hope that the drive pumped his adrenaline a little and gave him some emotion or something. When we pulled up to the door I looked at him and said “Kevin, I will piss everyone in Macomb county off for you if that’s what it takes. I have your back so hard.” Then I gave him a hug. He has been a lot better since then. He did say even if his dad apologizes, at this point he still wants nothing to do with him.
    So he has been staying with me since Thursday and looking for apartments. We have gone out a couple times and things are going a lot better. He is more affectionate with me too. This seems to have brought us together better in an odd roundabout way. We have been casually dating since before Thanksgiving and made it official December 10th, so we are still getting to know each other. I hope this has made him realize that I’m not going anywhere. I was going through a little depressive time a week or so ago because of having to move out of my amazing apartment, and he was able to pull me out of the funk pretty good. I hope that this returns the favor lol. Well we shall see how things go. As I figure things out I will post here to keep updates going. That’s all I have for now :)

10. NOVAJock

NOVAJock Modded & Underrated

Well, it sounds like things are slowly working out for the best. Sometimes we have to go through hell before we can see the light.:o

11. camarosrool

camarosrool yes i am

yeah, the most important thing for me right now is to make sure he doesnt fall into an emotionless slump. Even if he is angry I would much rather that then that blank zombie stare that he was giving me for a few days :wtc:

12. NOVAJock

sometimes, that blank, zombie stare, while scary, is a necessity. It's a wall that someone puts up in an effort to process situations that are painful or frightening. When that happens, the best thing you can do is offer your support and make sure he knows you're there for him, but don't smother him or force him in any way.

13. camarosrool

camarosrool yes i am

right, I hope I handled it right, I just told him if he needs to talk to me ill be there
    I helped him when he asked for it, but not until he did.
    When he was packing up his house it was really sad. I was at work and could help till about 4 hours after he started. When I got there he had only packed about 4 boxes. I grabbed his hand and took him to the far end of the house and I opened every single cupboard drawer and pointed at everything and asked "do you need this?" if yes, I put it in a box, if no, I opened the next one. We went through like that until we had it all packed in about an hour. Then I helped him pack up the vehicles. I'm thinking I handled it right based on his current reaction to me. The random little affectionate things he does that he never did before. (example) we went to bath and body works and smelled some lotions yesterday, on the way home I put the back pf my hand up to him and im like this smells so good. Well he smelled my hand and then he kissed it :)
    I was like aww lol
    hes not a very touchy feely guy so when I get the random leaning his head on my shoulder or the random kisses, or when he looks at me and just smiles and keeps teh smile even when he looks away almost makes me want to cry
    <--- big baby lol
    but yeah, I think things are on the way up now

14. NOVAJock

Yeah, I know exactly what you mean. :)

15. bryanboy

bryanboy Guest

and i thought i was GAY!

16. RyRy

RyRy Active Member

Are you so gay that your AV and Sub just babooshed away :dunno:

17. bryanboy

bryanboy Guest

O RLY?

18. camarosrool

camarosrool yes i am

i dont know you, but i just searched some of your posts....
    i think your gay too

19. camarosrool

camarosrool yes i am

and do you photoshop all your pictures to make yourself look thinner?

20. UpPy

UpPy Guest

[​IMG]

21. bryanboy

bryanboy Guest

nope. i don't even have photoshop.

22. bryanboy

bryanboy Guest

BITCH PLEASE.

i may be gay

but hell i'd rather chew bullets than go to bloody bath and body works to "smell" lotions and let some random fuck smell my hand and say "i was like awww"

my god. you people make me ashamed to be gay.

23. UpPy

UpPy Guest

Thats a 2 way st.

:x:

24. ExDelayed

ExDelayed New Member

:rofl:

25. stolid_agnostic

stolid_agnostic One who is both stolid and agnostic. Get a diction

ok this is twice I have seen you post this...

why do you say this?