SRS The "Best Friend"

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by JaxGirl05, Oct 5, 2005.

1. JaxGirl05

JaxGirl05 New Member

Back in May I was having problems with my life and this guy that I knew started hanging out with my crew. Since then we have gotten closer and closer and now we have left school and both moved to the same area. (This was by pure chance I assure you) We see each other almost every single day and talk all the time. We kiss for our hello's and good-bye's. We tell each other we love each other.

He has told me that if he has to move for a job (and the job would have to mean that he would be makin a nice chunk o change) that he was going to move me wherever he goes. He told me that he could support me. :cool:

When I wake up in the morning and he is lying there next to me with my dog in between I feel like I've got my family there with me. They are the two most important men in my life! (Dad died long ago)

Lately he has started talking a lot about what it would be like for us if we got married. He even suggested that the baby names that we had picked out seperatly would sound good together. I told him that I have this dream of being with my family and in this dream I see myself with 3 kids. He responded with, "yeah, I could do that. 3 kids would be nice."

He says I am perfect (and not when he's just tryin to cheer me up). But doesn't know why he can't juse shut up and be with me. He gets jealous when I am with other guys (just friends and otherwise). And I get jealous when he's with other chicks (just friends and otherwise).

All of this confuses me! I would love to give it a go with him but he seems reluctant. It's not that I don't have time to wait (I'm only 22). It's not lke he won't be there some day (I'm moving to wherever he is remember? lol) I worry about not having the chance with him but I don't know how to do that, or when. What do you guys think? :wiggle:

2. RotiEatter

RotiEatter New Member

What does he say about hooking up?

3. JaxGirl05

JaxGirl05 New Member

He asks why we aren't together then answers himself with "we are fucked up in the head right now". But last night he admitted to me that he asks himself everynight why we aren't together and can't ever find a good reason.

4. the ground folds

the ground folds rest your trigger on my finger

seal the deal and sex him

5. johan

johan Active Member

You and he both know the reason you aren't together. Admit it.
    Drop the bs and face truth.

6. DiggityDogg

DiggityDogg Guest

I agree with johan, I think you both know the reason why. If you really are clueless then this guy knows and the answer he is giving you is BS. What are the reasons for not committing? Why, to be uncommitted of course! Why would someone want to be uncommitted? Why, freedom of course! Why is freedom so good? Why, because it is great to be able to do things that you really want to do of course!

If the guy was really that into you, he would be with you. It's that simple. If he is giving you excuses, then he is feeding you bs just to make sure you don't leave, but he doesn't want to commit.