the best advice i've ever received from the Vag

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by jonno, Dec 13, 2009.

1. jonno

jonno New Member

or something like that :o

2. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

:)

"Gunwitch" came up with that.

3. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

you're welcome

4. Abomb

Abomb New Member

In ANY relationship a good method to avoid pain, mess, and eventual heartbreak is to ALWAYS look at how you are being treated and how the relationship makes you feel. NOT at what you feel for them. To do this gauges the base level of passion and attraction she has to you. At the FIRST discomfort or pain caused by the woman in your life, LEAVE. Make her crawl back and apologize. Following this method will set boundaries that will last. You leave and won't take her calls, and she has to crawl back to you crying the first time she yells at you, holds out sex or hurts you in some way, and there probably wont be a second serving of that dish. It's hard to do, but it's important to your well-being. Jaded? Flighty? No. I'd say smart, as it doesn't drag out something that's gonna end anyway, leaving you hurt worse than if it had ended sooner. " It is far better to resist at the beginning than at the end" - somebody clever.

5. jonno

jonno New Member

6. themolsen

themolsen New Member

7. peoplescar

peoplescar Guest

thats a good one. makes me feel better :bowdown:

8. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

^^ that's the quote i was talking about

9. supermonkies

supermonkies New Member

oldie but goodie:

I know it hurts but man, get over it. I don't mean to be harsh but this is from one man to another. I am not going to pamper you with sadness. You need to get your ass back on your feet. As tough as it is, you need to be stronger. Look at you. You are X years old, you have your WHOLE LIFE ahead of you. What are you doing trying to make this girl your whole life? You're X for God's sakes! Go hang out with some friends, pour effort and energy into something positive. Go to the gym, pick up a hobby, put extra effort into school... do something. Moping around won't bring her back.

She's not coming back either. Even if she did it wouldn't be permanent. You know why she broke up with you over the phone? She knew just how wrapped up you were in her and she knew you would make a pleading drama scene. That's why she did it over the phone and that's why she doesn't want to talk to you about it. Her mind is made up and she doesn't want to deal with your pleading and begging. Who would? You're a man, but you're acting like a child separated from his mother. You're crying and reaching out your hand to be held. As a woman, this is totally unattractive to her. She wants a man, not a boy. Right now you're being a boy.

I am not saying this to hurt you, I want you to see what is going on so you can act appropriately. You've got too much ahead of you to be throwing a pity party. You're a young man with his whole future ahead of him. Act like it. Stand up, get a grip, realize you had good times, but realize it is passed and in the future you're going to have even better times.

If you really struggle too much with this, it only shows that you really put too much pressure on her. It shows that you made her your whole life, and if you did that at X no wonder she left. That's a lot of pressure for her to shoulder. She was not only responsible for her own happiness but you made her responsible for yours. She wanted out. She has a healthy level of Self Respect because she wants to go and focus on herself. You're still focused on her, and that's not showing enough Self Respect.

Start focusing on you, because I have a feeling you haven't been doing his enough. Good luck bro.

10. jonno

jonno New Member