FRK The beginning of a long story - erotica

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by FairyTat, Oct 12, 2004.

1. FairyTat

FairyTat Anticipation, the taste of things to cum

The beginning of a long story - erotica *updated 10/13*

I've been working on this story and I want to share the first portion of it. If anyone finds it interesting I'll post more of it as I go. Please tell me what you think, good or bad.

The instructions were on a sheet of plain white paper. The address, the dress code and rules of conduct. Alone at the bottom of the sheet, well below the rest of the writing, were these two words.

No safeword

I understood immediately and it gave me pause to think. Was I ready? Did I trust him enough? I knew that failure to follow the instructions would result in dismissal from his service. Could I risk never basking in the glow of his stern gaze again? The answer was no. I needed to prepare.

I take a long bath with ivory soap so that my skin only smells clean. I make sure that I am prepared for him to use whatever orifice he chooses without offending him. The clothes I wear are not of consequence, he will never even see them. I will enter offering him only myself, no more and no less.

I drive to the address specified. It is a nondescript house well back from the street with no neighbors nearby. Well chosen but unfamiliar to me. I have been instructed to go to the side door and enter without knocking. This will lead me to the kitchen. I am to disrobe and enter the doorway to the right of the stove. I follow the directions and when I open the designated door I find that it is a stairwell leading to the basement. The only illumination is dim and far away from the bottom of the stairs. I know I am not to speak unless spoken to therefore I have to trust him and follow the stairs down with faith that he will be there to lead me at the bottom.

As my foot touches the bottom step a voice from the darkness says “kneel with your hands behind your back, your head down and your eyes closed. Do not speak.” I stumble as I step onto the concrete floor of the basement and I hope for a hand to steady me but none comes. I do as I was told. The concrete is cold and seems damp against my naked shins and I shiver slightly. I kneel there on the concrete for what feels like several minutes. I strain to hear a noise, any noise that will indicate that he is there near me. I hear none.

Suddenly something black comes in front of my eyes. It goes down over face and is tied around my throat. As it settles against my skin I can tell it’s satin. He’s put a satin hood over my head. I remain still and feel something go around my wrists and then a sound I can’t identify. As something thin and flexible tightens on my wrists I realize what it is. He has handcuffed me with a zip tie. My body tenses but nothing else comes. I wait to be yanked to my feet or told to stand but I hear nothing. I kneel there in total darkness waiting.

I try to empty my mind. Waiting like this can be unbearable if you don’t control yourself. I take deep breaths and try to concentrate on the time. How many seconds has it been? Minutes? Finally out of the darkness, near my right side he says “Stand”. I jump as if he’s shocked me. How long has he been there? Why didn’t I hear him? I struggle to stand without my hands to balance me. I know I look ungraceful and hope he will not find me unpleasing. He gives me no time to regain my balance before he grabs my wrists and pulls me in his direction. He presses me against him, front to front and says “I hope you’re ready, there’s no where to run to now”. I can feel his bare chest and the cold of his belt buckle pressing against me. He holds me there for a minute and then turns me to walk in front of him as he pushes me with a hand on my wrists.

I feel warm air and I think the room is lit but it’s hard to tell thru the hood. He stops me and says “kneel with your knees apart” I kneel and I can hear what sounds like chain jingling. Something cold touches my breast and I jump. “Be still!” he says harshly and I try to stay calm. I can’t lose control this early in the game. The waiting and the hood are having an effect on me. I start to panic and I pull against the zip tie trying to get my hands free. Suddenly I feel him kneel in front of me. He pulls me to him and says gently against the hood “If you can’t handle it tell me now. If we go further and you begin to struggle there will be only punishment.” This is my last chance to back out.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2004
  2. xela

xela So say we all!

I want more!

3. Acesn8s

Acesn8s The Deadman's Hand

Nice!

4. Hunter

Hunter Guest

Great start please do continue!

5. FairyTat

My mind is racing. I want this but I’m afraid. I don’t know what he’s going to do. Before we always discussed what was happening and I knew I had a safeword if things got too scary. He’s always wanted to push my limits and I’ve resisted. I decide I have to trust him. I say “Yes, yes to everything. I understand there is no turning back.” He gives me one more chance “Are you certain? All I want is one word, yes or no.” I take a deep breath. I can smell him, the soap he uses and the leather he’s wearing. It strangely calms me. “Yes” I say.

He moves away from me again but I can still smell him. I hang on to that. I hang on to the knowledge that this man has done terrible things to me but he has also wrapped me in a blanket and held me while I cried after we’ve played. He has gently bathed me like a baby, kissing every bruise and welt on my body. I take a deep breath and prepare myself. As I do a mental inventory I realize I am wet. My body has reacted while my mind struggled against it. Somehow that makes it easier.

I hear the jingling again. I prepare myself for the cold of the steel but it doesn’t come. Instead he says “I’m going to raise the hood for a moment. Close your eyes and open your mouth.” I do as I’m told and feel the satin removed from the lower part of my face. My mouth is open and I’m expecting a ball gag like we’ve used before. I’m surprised when I feel leather fill my mouth. I can taste the leather and feel metal studs or snaps. I also taste something else that I don’t identify right away. He takes some sort of a cotton cloth and ties it around my lower face so that I can’t dislodge the leather in my mouth. I feel his mouth against my ear and he says “That is the right hand glove I’ve used every time we’ve played. I also masturbated with it yesterday and left my cum on it to dry.” He pulls away and yanks the hood back down and ties it around my neck again. That’s what the taste is! It’s a combination of my fluids and his built up over several months. He’s made me suck the fingers of this glove before and I disliked it. Now it’s stuffed in my mouth and the saliva and heat is making the taste stronger. I try to swallow and can’t. I feel myself start to hyperventilate and I begin to struggle.

6. FairyTat

Thru the panic I feel the toe of his boot between my legs. “Be still!” he says. The words have no effect but the boot on my genitals does. I stop struggling. I am suddenly unaware of everything except the contact of boot leather with hot wet flesh. “Do I have your attention? Nod your head!” he says. I nod my head once. “If you begin to struggle again I will lay you on your back and tie your legs together. Is this clear?” Again I nod. The boot is removed and I hear him move away from me. I hear movement but I can’t tell what it is. I shift back and forth on my ass feeling the fluid that is running down the insides of my thighs. I am still kneeling with my legs open. I would love to press my thighs together but I remain as he has posed me.

He grasps my wrists and pulls me to my feet. I hear the sound of chains again and he pushes me forward towards the sound. I feel cold steel against my wrist and a snipping sound. He has cut the zip tie. He turns me to face him and says “Sit”. I lower my ass expecting a chair or table. Instead I feel cold leather, some sort of sling. I ease back into it. He says “raise your arms above your head” I raise them and feel the familiar embrace of handcuffs. I have enough slack for comfort. I use my hands to explore what I’ve been cuffed to and find chains. These must be the chains the sling is suspended by. I feel his hand on my right leg and he lifts it onto another piece of leather, also suspended. He straps that leg to the sling at knee and ankle and does the same with the left leg. I am now suspended with my hands restrained and my legs shackled and spread. I feel him move away from me. I hear nothing for a moment and then he says “Now you look beautiful”.

7. babiedollgirl

babiedollgirl Active Member

more please......

8. hipp21

hipp21 Guest

more!!

9. SeX_BomB

SeX_BomB Guest

That is great! More, more, more!!!!

10. xela

xela So say we all!

More, More, More!!!

11. BlondieAMC

BlondieAMC New Member

Don't leave us all hanging...MORE MORE MORE!!
    You are a wonderful writer!! ;)

12. Sam Gamgee

Sam Gamgee Every tool is a weapon if you hold it right. OT Supporter

great storytelling!!!

13. FairyTat

The words release some of the tension from my body. They reassure me that he is still here. Whatever he may do to me I can stand. I know this man and he knows me.

But where is he? I can’t hear him anymore. Is he standing right in front of me looking at me suspended in the sling, completely exposed? I strain to hear a noise, any noise. I draw big breaths in trying to find his scent. The taste and smell of the glove in my mouth is the only thing I detect. The glove! My attention is brought back to the salty sour taste of the leather in my mouth. I loath this taste. My mouth begins to water and I feel sick. I try to breath, willing myself to relax. I cannot be sick right now. I don’t know where he is and I might choke. My body betrays me and I start to retch silently behind the gag.

Just when I think I’m doomed the hood is lifted and there he is. He’s been here all along. He removes the gag and gently removes the glove from my mouth. He immediately says “Don’t speak. Nod if you would like a drink of water”. I look up at him, taking big gulps of air and nod my head. He opens a bottle of water and puts the bottle to my lips tipping it so I can get a small drink. I swallow and he offers the bottle again and I take another drink. I take some deep breaths and try to relax. I look up at him. This is the first time I’ve seen him. He’s wearing leather pants I haven’t seen before. He’s shirtless with a thin leather band around each bicep. I look down and see the boots that I felt before. The memory of that sends a shudder thru me and when I look back at his face he’s smiling. It’s not a gentle smile.

He walks behind me and I can hear rustling noises but I can’t see him. I look around the room I’m in. It’s a concrete room, a basement. The floor is cement and the walls concrete block. Above me I see rafters, there are no windows. The only well lit place is the center of the room where I am suspended. I can tell there are things in the corners of the room but I can’t tell what they are. To my far right I can see the edge of some sort of table but I can’t tell what it is and I don’t want to make the sling move too much. I’m afraid that would mean the glove would be replaced in my mouth.

I hear him moving and he’s back in front of me. He says “Do I need to gag you? Can you be quiet?” I nod and he moves back behind me for a moment. When he comes back into view he has a small metal bucket in his hand but I cannot see what it contains. He sits it on the floor beside me and stands between my legs. He reaches up and I follow his hand to a set of tracks and pulleys attached to the rafters. He makes some adjustments and my legs are raised and spread further apart. My genitals are now level with his waist. He looks down and takes one finger and runs it along my inner thigh. I tense and strain towards his hand. Yes, please touch me! He runs the finger lightly up and around my pubic area and back down the other thigh. I know he’s looking at the wetness that covers the inside of my thighs. He places a hand on each thigh where it meets my body and pushes them back. This opens the lips of my cunt and I feel the cool air against the hot wet flesh. I shiver from the air and the sensation of it.

He releases me and walks back behind me. I am now reclined so far that I am almost lying on my back, my knees are so far apart they’re almost touching the chains my hands are shackled to. I feel totally exposed and very hot. I wish he would step back in front of me with his cock hard and ready and slam it into me. I know this isn’t going to happen but I can’t help thinking about it. I can feel the muscles tense around my clit and I know that I am almost ready to cum. I close my eyes and try to breath. If I have an orgasm without permission there will be punishment. I have to stop it.

14. xela

xela So say we all!

Oh, my God...don't stop! More, more!!

15. FairyTat

Suddenly from right in front of me his voice says “What are you doing? I did not give permission for this.” My eyes fly open and he’s looking down at me. I feel like a small child caught being naughty. I start to speak and think better of it. His hand goes towards my clit and I think to myself if he touches me I’m going to cum. I feel him pinch my pussy lip on the left side between his thumb and forefinger then suddenly I feel something metal and then another. The orgasm is forgotten. The bucket was full of clamps. Now he’s placing them side by side on the lips of my cunt.

He holds one up and shows me what he’s placing on my body. They are small alligator clips. The teeth are covered with a layer of black rubber. This means I can feel the teeth but they won’t cut into me. He smiles and continues his work. He’s finished with the lips and is now pinching skin on my inner thigh and placing a row of clamps alongside the first row. When I move slightly the clamps bump into each other. Each time one hits another the sensation is almost electric. I try to stay still, I’m so close to exploding. All it would take is one touch. I can’t stop myself, I moan.

He doesn’t smile when he looks at my face. Instead he says “I think we need to do something about that naughty mouth.” He steps back and admires the work of art he’s creating between my legs. Then he steps behind me again and returns with a black leather ball gag. “Open your mouth.” He says. I just look at him. I really don’t want to be gagged again. He says again “Open your mouth, now”. I still just look at him. I know this is the wrong thing to do but I can’t stop myself. The frustration is getting the best of me.

Before I know it his hand has moved and he has one of the clamps in his hand and he twists it slightly. This clamp is on my inner thigh. I still refuse to open my mouth and even shake my head slightly. Before I have a chance to be pleased with myself for being so brave, his fingers move to one of the clamps attached to my lips. He grabs the nose of the clamp pushing it tighter together, biting into my skin, and twists it almost a full turn around. This happens so fast I let out a short scream before I can stop myself. This is the desired effect and his free hand shoves the ball in my mouth. He releases the clamp, which bumps into several others as it untwists itself creating more of those unpleasant jarring sensations. He yanks my head forward to secure the leather straps. He pulls it very tight. I can feel the leather biting into the skin on my cheeks. He says “When you can behave I’ll loosen it”. Tears come to my eyes and begin to roll down my cheeks. I lower my eyes. I hate for him to see me cry. I would rather be defiant. He stands there for a moment and then says “Lovely” and goes back behind me again to retrieve some new item of torture.

16. xela

xela So say we all!

More!

17. Acesn8s

Acesn8s The Deadman's Hand

haha! Naughty girl! :naughty:

18. FairyTat

When he returns he has a ball of yellow nylon string. My mind goes blank. I was expecting anything but such an innocent looking household item. He reaches down and removes the clamp at the bottom of the row on my thigh. As I watch he ties the string to the thumb of the clamp and replaces it on my thigh. He then begins to thread the string around each clamp in the outer circle and then the inner circle. He then brings the string up and loops it around each breast, making a circle eight pattern. Finally he unwinds a length on the end and cuts it free of the rest of the ball. This length is threaded thru the metal rings that hold the ball in my mouth. He does all this as if I don’t exist. He’s very intent on his work.

He disappears behind me again. I hear something that sounds like snaps opening, then clanking like metal against metal and finally wheels rolling on the concrete floor. As he comes back into view he’s pushing a metal cart with a black plastic case on top. There’s an electrical cord coming out of the case, dangling to the floor. He stops the cart beside my right knee. He disappears again. I try to see what’s in the case. It’s partially open but I can’t tell what’s inside. He reappears with an extension cord in his hand. He looks at me and smiles as he attaches the cord from the case to the extension cord. The look on my face must be startled and scared. The smile fades from his face leaving behind a sinister, hungry look that I’ve never seen before.

He opens the case but I can’t see into it. It’s too far to the side and I discover quickly what the string is for. If I move my head to far either way it tightens the loops around my breasts, cutting into my skin. That in turn tugs on the clamps around my genitals. The clamps have been on for a few minutes now. The spots they’re attached to are numb until the clamps are tugged or start bumping into each other. The sensation that creates is no longer just unpleasant. I try to remain still.

He turns on some sort of switch and I can hear an electrical humming in the case. There is also a slight glow. He moves out of my sight again and the lights dim slightly. This makes the shadows in the corner grow larger. I am now suspended in a small circle of dim light. Now I can see that the light glowing from the case is purple. He steps between my legs and strums the strings running up my stomach as if they’re guitar strings. This sets off a series of painful jolts that cause me tense and try to escape his hand. This only makes it worse. I decide quickly not to struggle. He’s still watching me with cold eyes.

He reaches into the case and removes a handful something metallic. He holds one up so I can see. They are beautiful tapered sliver objects all about three inches long etched with a pattern. They look sharp as needles on one end. He places them one by one on the fingers of his right hand. They are silver claws. He reaches out and rakes them across my calf. They don’t hurt but I know they could. I try to stay still but it’s so hard. He trails the claws up my leg to my thigh. He stops and looks at my face.

I can see in his expression that he’s pleased with the panic I’m experiencing. I feel the claw touch me just below my clit. He’s barely touching me as he trails it up and stops with it right on the tip of my clit. I can’t breath. I know if I struggle I may hurt myself. The urge to close my legs for protection is almost undeniable. He scrapes it back and forth about a quarter of an inch across my most sensitive spot. My body once again betrays me and I feel an orgasm sneaking back to the surface. I know any minute my muscles will tense and I may impale myself on this horrible toy of his. Just as I feel the tingling that means I’m about to cum, he removes his hand from between my legs.

19. xela

xela So say we all!

Oh man! This is amazing!

20. FairyTat

I’m no longer reclining in the sling. I have my head as far forward as possible to create slack in the now hated yellow string. My legs are as far apart as possible to avoid bumping into the clamps and my hands are tight on the chains I’m suspended from. My entire body is tense and I can feel the scared expression on my face. The gag is still cutting into my cheeks but that pain is overshadowed by the pain between my legs from the clamps that has been worsened by the narrowly missed orgasm that engorged my lips and clit. I know there’s no relief in sight. I’ve never been this afraid. I realize that everything before this has been child’s play. He’s bringing me into the big leagues now.

I’m so intent on my glorious misery that I lose track of what he’s doing. When I look he has taken an object out of the case. It’s a glass tube attached by a cord to the case. It’s glowing with purple light. He grasps the glass tube in his left hand and reaches up to the chain I’m shackled to with his right hand still sheathed in the metal claws. When the claw on his index finger comes in contact with the metal of the chain I hear a pop and I see a blue stream of electricity between the two pieces of metal. The electrical pop sets off a panic in me.

I jerk my head back and my legs attempt to close. This jerks the string tight around my breasts. I arch my back trying to get away from the hand he is lowering towards my face. He’s going to electrocute me! My back arching tightens the string in all directions. As I struggle I feel the clamps popping loose from between my legs. I can hear them falling on the ground. I think good! I want them off of me. I continue to thrash in the sling trying desperately to get away from those metal claws. He hasn’t touched me but his hand hovers over my body and each time the metal tips get near each other I can see the electricity arc. Suddenly he moves his hand and steps back just a little. He looks down at the clamps lying on the floor and smiles.

My panic riddled brain can’t figure out what he’s smiling at and then I feel it. Every place a clamp was attached between my legs is now on fire as the blood rushes back to the tissue. It’s as if someone was burning me with a lit cigarette in 20 places. I scream behind the gag and lift myself out of the sling with my hands. I need to close my legs, it hurts so bad! I can’t get loose and I can’t close my legs. When will it stop? I plead as much as I can with the ball in my mouth. “Please!” He just stands there and enjoys the show.

The pain lessens and I sink back into the sling. It still hurts but I can bear it now. My nose is running and tears are falling on my breasts. I’m breathing thru my nose as deep as I can in big gulps. I expect him to remove the gag and take care of me. This doesn’t happen. He steps out of the circle of light and when he returns he has a familiar object. It’s a dildo made of glass that we’ve played with before. It’s curved in such a way that it always makes me cum very quickly. He reaches between my legs and inserts it into my dripping pussy. As he does I realize that there are still several clamps down there. I don’t have time to think about that very long. He begins to fuck me with the dildo. He’s had it in a heating pad and it’s as warm as real flesh but much harder. He knows exactly what I need and almost before I can enjoy it I begin to cum.

The long delayed orgasm begins in my toes and works its way up my body. I feel like I’m on fire. God, it feels so good! I don’t think I’ve ever cum this hard! In the middle of this orgasmic bliss I feel him pull the string wrapped around the remaining clamps. They pop off one by one as my body shakes with pleasure. Suddenly the orgasm is also the burning pain left behind by the clamps. I scream again and thrash so hard I can feel tears and snot flying from my face onto his chest. He steadies himself against my thighs and begins to fuck me harder with the glass dildo. I feel another orgasm coming amidst the pain. I cum so hard the world goes black and then disappears.

I wake up alone. Still in the sling and still gagged. He’s gone again. I begin to cry. I need him to help me come down from this! Where is he? Suddenly he’s in front of me and he’s cleaning my face with a damp cloth. I realize that while I was unconscious he loosened the gag. It’s no longer cutting into my cheeks. I feel better and I watch his face as he cleans me up. I’m ready for him to let me loose from this sling. It suddenly occurs to me that if he intended to release me he wouldn’t have loosened the gag. He would have removed it.

21. PostWhore

PostWhore Guest

ok, this is almost too much to read right now..

MORE MORE

22. wow .. more more .. this is amazing writing :bigthumb:

23. xela

xela So say we all!

That's great desert for after my lunch! I need more!

24. hipp21

hipp21 Guest

I need more! This is great stuff

25. taki

taki i eat men like air..

WOW!!!! :bowdown: :bowdown:

more please :x: