A&P The beach pix

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by SkyAce2004, Jun 21, 2007.

1. SkyAce2004

SkyAce2004 New Member

http://www.skyace2004.com/olivia2/

yeah yeah, dont say anything about the lighting, i know. i dont have a reflector or slave flashes or anything else like that. so if youre gunna say anything about it, bite your toung.

and i also know about her lookin 'unnatural' i told her to loosen up and have fun, but thats just her.

any other CC is welcome!

2. xpinchx

xpinchx hes got a nice cock, on the thin side but its stil

I really like #10 and #37. I think the "teaser" pic you posted before was a poor indicator of how the rest of the shoot went. Better than I expected. :dunno:

3. SkyAce2004

SkyAce2004 New Member

everyone seems to love that B/W pic for some reason. It was over exposed when i took it with the sunset in the BG. So i converted it to B/W and adjusted the picture and made it look alight.

4. Hypnos_VI

Hypnos_VI JENGA!

10 is by far my fav...20 comming in a close second. i think your centering her a little too much. i can understand the centering on the wide shots, but the tele shots i would def put her more to one side rather than the center.

5. Hypnos_VI

Hypnos_VI JENGA!

its tru, it is very overexplosed, but it still looks good.

6. pullmancrew

pullmancrew New Member

I know I said something about your bw last time, but may I suggest using shaddow+highlight in combination layer masking to remove some of the harsh shaddows.

PS. Last time when you told me you didn't wanna give away your original, i only asked cause you told me to try it(i didn't want the full res), not to mention the pictures were already posted online. I don't really have the need for random girl portraits? just trying to help... :dunno:

7. SkyAce2004

SkyAce2004 New Member

i did use shadow/highlight. if i did it anymore, it would start to look fake. and thats the reason im using the flash website to display the pictures, to stop people from saving the pictures. I know there is a way around it, but if you want em that bad, go for it. ill send you 800x600 origs so you can play with them. im currious to see how much better you can do.

8. SkyAce2004

SkyAce2004 New Member

heh, #20. I was trying to get her to laugh so she would look more natural. it took a wave to splash me like a mo-fo to get her to laugh... after that i just started crackin small jokes. she was trying to be too serious, but they came out decent.

I dunno if i ever wanna bring my camera to the beach again, that water was EVERYWHERE!! I was knees deep in the water with my camera doing pictures, scared shitless. But they are worth it.

9. Hypnos_VI

Hypnos_VI JENGA!

the last girl that i shot was a bitch to get to lighten up. took one roll of film to figure out that if i just sat on the floor, keep the lens pointed at her, and just start talking about movies, or stupid people that we see at the bar..that she would all of a sudden forget that she was posing, and just start laughing.

take longer tho...cuz as im surey ou found out with the wave, that those moment come and go pretty quick.

10. GregFarz78

GregFarz78 New Member

#20 ftw...tell her to smile more like that

#36 is :cool: too

BTW what gallery software are you using?

11. SkyAce2004

SkyAce2004 New Member

ah, i just saw this post. if you look at alot of the pix, there are doubles. one with her centered and one with her using the rule of 3rds. some of them listed arnt like that, but i did that with EVERY pose. ill let her pick out the ones she wants on the CD.

12. SkyAce2004

SkyAce2004 New Member

lightroom :naughty:

13. Paulblo

Paulblo OT Supporter

i'm sure it was hard for her to smile with the sun in her eyes

14. IntheWorks

IntheWorks windin film.. takin pics Moderator

quite a few of them are pretty soft at her eyes... and the poses are very stiff. there's a few good keepers in there though. keep shooting, you'll only get better.

15. BeachBoy

BeachBoy New Member

she needs to use her smile like in 20, 43 and 47. i.e. not the mouth closed.

16. quid

quid I Piss Excellence OT Supporter

you need to edit man. portfolios should be a culmination of the best, not 3 attempts at every pose.

otherwise i like a few of them :thumbup:

17. pullmancrew

pullmancrew New Member

I am not going to lie, I don't think I even know how to load a film camera.

18. TtamNedlog

TtamNedlog OT Supporter

I assume you're doing these pic sets with Lightroom.

Just so you know, unless my comp's busted, Opera only loads these flash based sets half the time. I have to hammer refresh until it decides to actually start loading the pics.

Must be the way Opera reads the code, but there are indeed some Opera users out there. Keep them in mind when you opt for these flash-based photo sets. =p

19. Jonny Chimpo

Jonny Chimpo OT Supporter

what gallery software is that? I like it.

20. Priest Tango

Priest Tango Custom User Tits

the beady things on her bikini have to go. and her nails are too long. she needs to do something with her hands as well

21. the Rosswog

the Rosswog OT Supporter

my only advice would be to make sure to focus on her eyes / face and get her to smile in every photo!

22. BeachBoy

BeachBoy New Member

it's directly out of lightroom... you have a few templates

23. Hypnos_VI

Hypnos_VI JENGA!

haha that being said, you would probably have a mental breakdown if you attempted loading my 30 yr old nikon.

the book "Garage Glamour" had a good section on what to do with hands...i only read it at the store so i cant quote...but its the only book ive seen to even mentioned hands. check it out sometime.

24. nicklk

nicklk New Member

you know, you really need to stop rofling at me because that shit is straight disrespecful and me and many other people dont appreciate disrespec, some day youre gonna rofl at the wrong badass motherfucker and hes going to teach you a lesson you wont forget very soon ok? you might think its funny to laugh at other people but some of us have feelings too and you neeed to take into account because if you hurt other people theyre going to hurt you back, prolly with shotguns and rokcetlaunchers. what goes around comes around motherfucker

25. GMosher

GMosher New Member

a few good shots in here. at least pick up a reflector man. cheapo ones on ebay for like 20 or 30 bucks i've heard. hmm or even some foam core in a pinch