FRK The BBW

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by registeredPORK, Dec 9, 2008.

1. registeredPORK

registeredPORK Happy Poo Poo

I know a lot of bigger women tend to be more insecure about their bodies and what others think of them but honestly, who can blame them with society?

In any case, what are your opinions about it? And what do you prefer?

As for me, some physical attraction needs to definitely exist, otherwise, it's all in the personality. I like girls with bigger breasts, and for guys... I like a guy with sexy hands

2. blazinut

blazinut New Member

personality has alot to do with it, but if your not physically attracted to someone, it doesn't matter really. You can't make someone be physically attracted to you. I myself prefer thinner girls only cause I like to toss them around a little in bed. Its kinda hard to do that with a girl that weighs more than me.

3. registeredPORK

:mamoru:

I guess it goes back to the old saying of whatever rocks your boat, eh?

4. razi

razi New Member

I like slim girls. I like curvy girls. I like tall girls, I like small girls. I like average girls. I do not like bbw. It is just not something I am attracted to.

5. registeredPORK

do you sometimes find that the BBW's personality is totally compatible but just not physically?

6. P-Nut

P-Nut Active Member

I'm not picky. :)

no really, my wife is a bbw and she is great! She's slimming down though. We both prefer to be on the curvy side. Skinny is cool, but just not my thing.

like the other nut said, personality has a lot to do with it!!!

7. razi

razi New Member

Oh I've met some that are total sweethearts, don't get me wrong. Personality is half (or more than half) of the equation. A hot girl with a shitty personality is a waste.

And for clarification, a few curves or a size 14 does not make someone a "bigger" girl. I'm not one of those guys obsessed with size 2's. I'm just not attracted to anyone who would be considered "obese." I like women who fall into the range of "healthy."

8. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

being of the fatter persuasion...I absolutely hate my body, do i do things to correct the situation, sure...but i'll never look/be perfect nor skinny so I embrace it.

I have found that if you're a bigger gal and you embrace your curves, fat, ass, tits, whatever, men find you more attractive. Sure we can blame society, the media, whomever, but we have full control over our bodies (most of the time). Does it suck i can't wear tube tops, or low rise jeans, hell yea, I guess that's where i find issues with clothing, it's hard to be pretty and feel it but find nothing in your size most of the time; i'm even talking about bra's.

but!! the guy i'm seeing now prefers women with curves and he totally accepts me and i guess that's all I'm looking for in a guy. I must say I prefer bigger men, not so much "fat" but tall, built, some weight, etc.

I know physical attraction is a must, that's something you can't overlook; but I don't blame people who don't like bigger folks, everyone has their preference. But I like a nice thick, curvy woman as well :)

i know i blabbered, but oh well :o

9. P-Nut

P-Nut Active Member

I know I've seen your pics once upon a time, but I seem to remember you are a hottie.

10. sportsjunkie

Aah well thank you kindly

11. Paintballer

Paintballer Choo Choooo....

I like thicker women.

With the curvier women it's always nice when they embrace their curves, are confident in their selves and have a great personality. Some of the examples I can think of right now are Sportsjunkie and PE.

12. razi

razi New Member

I concur. Definite hotness over there. :)

13. P-Nut

P-Nut Active Member

OP, will you tell us about yourself? Why do you ask?

Feel free to PM me if you want.

14. IslanderOffRoad

IslanderOffRoad Do you even lift kit? OT Supporter

No.

The women I've met who use the BBW label tend to have some sort of arrogance to them that is an absolute turn-off to me.

15. sportsjunkie

i think some people mistake arrogance as confidence :o

16. registeredPORK

Ah, sorry. Maybe I should of done so in the first place :mamoru: My fault.

I'm short, and chubby. I don't blame the media for how big I am, I blame the media for making me feel like I need to be a size 2 to get anyone's attention romantically.

I have some-what low self-esteem, and try actively not to. So I do the whole thing of, "I'm beautiful and I should love myself," but at the same time in the back of my mind I feel like it's somewhat my fault. Then I think about my family, and how small most of them really are (just the girls). I ate the same as them, was active the same as them, so why was I stuck with the fat gene?

I know that no matter how much I work out, no matter how much less I eat, I'm going to be big. I'm going to have the big hands, the thick fingers, the wide legs, the fat thighs, no ass, the big chest, the chubby cheeks, the fat arms that even if monkey's tried dangling from it they'd still hit the ground.

I've accept it. Yet, I still somewhat feel like if I could of done something when I was younger maybe I wouldn't be fat.

I dunno, I guess I just have mixed feelings about me. :mamoru:

I've just been thinking about this a lot because my SO wants another female in the relationship. I'm OK with the idea, but I'm not sure about the acting upon it. He likes his girls short, thick, but also extremely cute. He believes that being able to love more then one person will bring more love into the relationship(s). I'm not sure how I exactly feel about that, except that when he told me about it, I felt a little bit inadequate. Felt like my love wasn't enough; and if it is enough, then why the need to find someone else to love? Maybe that's what I don't understand.

Although I feel this way, I also feel like I shouldn't be the one to deny him of what he sexually desires as I cannot fulfill that desire myself.

I know that although he likes girls who are short, thick, and extremely cute, I also know that he likes girls who are short, and just extremely cute. I feel like maybe I might be replaced, and this is a big insecurity of mine--I know this.

He doesn't want another girl just for sex, he wants another girl to love, and be loved back with. He wants another girl to in the relationship to fulfill whatever I can't by myself, or what I just can't.

Before all of this I was perfectly fine with myself. Now with this on my mind, I feel like it might be because I'm fat, or it might be because I'm not cute enough, or that I'm not loving him enough, or that I haven't invested enough time, energy and etc into the relationship.

I dunno, maybe something's wrong with me. :hsd:

17. registeredPORK

I've seen both.

I've seen big girls who believe they are the shit, and I've seen big girls who like them for just who they are, and you can TELL that they truly are.

18. John San Diego

John San Diego New Member

I saw a hottie he other day who weighs 200# and was blown away. She carried it well and in all the right places.

19. sportsjunkie

understandable

20. AKA

AKA New Member

but girl your fuckin hot and got a great personality.

21. AKA

AKA New Member

I like a bigger women. Im a big man (fat, obese, lard ass, call it what you will) and with a small woman I feel like Im going to break her if I get to rough with her and its just not fun.

Not to mention a woman is supposed to be curvy and soft not all hard and boney.

There does have to be a physical connection there for sure. With out it there is no passion or desire. Those are the things that make sex hot. Have I slept with women I wasent attracted to? Yea --- Desperate times call for Desperate measures LOL

Im not only attracted to bigger women. I like em all but for the most part I find the thicker ones more attractive.

22. Lovely Atlantis

Lovely Atlantis Luscious Lovely Lady!

RP- It may be hard to understand, but some people just ARE polyamorous. They need more than one relationship at a time to feel complete. It may be nothing wrong with you at all. He may be getting everything he needs from you.... but he still wants/needs someone else. Did he discuss the fact that he was poly with you before? Or was this just a sudden thing after a while of dating? How is he approaching it? Are you getting any say in the matter and what girl he ends up picking?

A book that might help you understand polyamory a little more is "The Ethical Slut" It's a really good read and can be found at big chain bookstores generally.

23. registeredPORK

We've been going out for more then a year, and he just brought it up last night after pushing me to get a girlfriend.

I'll pick up that book tonight on my way home.

I understand that he may feel the inclination to want and need someone else, but that makes me feel like I'm not enough. It's a loop, a giant circle, whatever you wanna call it.

It's ok if he's polyamorous, and wants to be that way and live that way, but I don't know if I'll be able to share him with someone else. I would feel too much like someone else is trying to piss on my territory. I know he isn't property, but I'm not sure if I can handle him being physical, emotional, etc attached to someone else. He said that it would be OK if we not go this route, but at the same time, I feel like he's going to be less satisfied if we don't.

Erg.

Maybe it's time to move this into the asylum ><

24. registeredPORK

25. sportsjunkie