LGBT The bad taste gays...

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by RedGoober4Life, Dec 7, 2004.

1. RedGoober4Life

RedGoober4Life New Member

Now most gays, it seems, have okay to good taste.

And then there are some that have horrible taste. For example, I was driving today minding my own business on this thing here we call a "memorial highway" but it's nothing more than a divided 4 lane street (if you count the other street that only runs north you could consider it 6. Nobody knows why they made it like this, they just did). Anyway, there are a lot of stop lights. If you hit the first one, you hit them all.

I got stuck at the first light despite my attempt to go quick enough before it turns into said "highway."

I stop at the light and I change the CD because I was quite sick of listening to Nirvana for the 50th bagillion time. I look up and next to me is a powder blue Tempo. My first reaction was "oh that's a hot piece..." and then I noticed the driver was looking at me. :ugh: I went back to looking at the radio.

When he pulled ahead I saw he had a "boyz r fun" bumper sticker. :mamoru: Now, okay, great. I'm happy you think that but if you're balding this may not be the best choice in bumper stickers. Balding with bleached and red hair. I do not know what was going on there but I do believe the person was disturbed as 1) I am ugly and should not be checked out and 2) Barbra Streisand came on the radio. :ugh:

Sally in her Buick Regal got out of my way and I sped ahead to make the rest of the lights so I wouldn't have to deal with tempo time. :hs:

2. CoCo

CoCo ...is a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

3. ExDelayed

ExDelayed New Member

4. spiffy_badrock

spiffy_badrock I'm sorry, if you were right, I'd agree with you.

:rofl: Lets see what you look like, I think im the ugliest person here, hands down!

5. DatacomGuy

DatacomGuy is moving to Canada