the asshole that wants a second chance

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by mugen_princess, Apr 24, 2009.

1. mugen_princess

mugen_princess chika chika

my friend is going through a tough time with her boyfriend ...here are the details .... he cheated once and she took him back and this is a couple of weeks into the relationship..and he confessed to her about the affair! he is an asshole to her when he drinks but kinda nice when his sober. They are broken up now but he wants to talk to her about the issues that they have and he is throwing it in her face on how many girls want to talk to him ...i just need someone to be honest and straight foward bout this situation because she doesnt know if she should give him a second chance or just walk away...

i just told her to leave him ...he is a asshole for example he screams at her when he is drunk in public, cheated on her,and he is very shady ..i just know as a friend she wont listen to me and maybe if she reads this with people that are complete strangers to her she might get a clue and leave this guy who treats her so bad...:dunno:

2. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

we all know it is very likely her logic won't be making this decision for her

3. Bob Brown

Bob Brown bewshit, bewshit, bewshit

she'll always think he'll change, blame it on the alcohol ,etc.............even when she knows she should really leave him and move on. Tons of other single guys out there that will treat ladies better, even if they are timid and fail at asking a girl out

4. teep

teep New Member

:rofl:

5. Reign

Reign Banned

This is really even a consideration? I mean, unless she loves him the answer is simple as night and day. Ditch his ass, find something better.

6. KGB ate my bread

KGB ate my bread Made you look. OT Supporter

slap her/shake her really hard. maybe that'll do the trick?

if she gets pissed you did that, tell her you're acting like the dickhead that she's still enamored with

7. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

Some part of her craves the asshole. Until she decides to take a good hard look at that, it doesn't even matter if she breaks up with him because she'll just end up with another one. Healthy people don't date abusive assholes.

8. Joybang

Joybang New Member

To hell with it. Let her get treated like shit and later on when she is lamenting about how she can't find a nice guy you can point to this situation. She obviously likes the bad treatment and probably has self esteem issues.

9. BoypussY

BoypussY game over.

:bigthumb:

10. XxvODvxX

XxvODvxX New Member

She won't take advice from a thread, or you, as previously stated she needs to realize the issue. This isn't going to make her change her mind...

Some times people need to fall flat on their face...

11. ldaggerl

ldaggerl New Member

She is being stupid, you won't be able to changer her mind. Its a sad thing but some girls are attracted to assholes. Best thing to do is tell her the truth and see where it all lyes.