FRK The Answer to Every Relationship Question Posted In This Section

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Bubba Atlantis, Mar 2, 2007.

1. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

If Tigre or others wish to close or delete this, feel free, I don't mind. I just felt that this should be posted and we might actually get some good discussion going through it.

I have the answer to all the questions asked in this section (and vag actually). Or atleast it is the answer to most of them.

It is a very simple concept that everyone should know and will solve most of your problems.

COMMUNICATE. You want to try something new, you want to see if your partner likes something, you want to see your partner likes the same things as you or has hidden fantasies? COMMUNICATE IT!!!!!

I can not count the number of times I (and others) have posted this in a thread, so I think I might just start linking to this thread and saying here, read.

Oh, and to now complicated everything, it isn't just communication ;) it is also trust. You have to trust your partner to feel comfortable with communicating because you have to feel that you won't be judged.

For instance, I told lovely that I am not really into beastiality, but I figured it might be neat to see her get eaten out by a dog (big long tongue, you know). She looked at me and said HELL NO!!!......Fine, end of the idea. HOwever, I communicated it with her and I also trusted her to respond and not think I am fucked up.

So anyway if mods think this should be closed feel free, but I wouldn't mind hearing other people's thoughts on this (with or against). Personally I think this is the answer to almost all the questions in here. Thoughts?

2. The Secretary

The Secretary My domestic skills will rock your socks off!

Communication is a relationship is very much a vital part. Alot of people I guess think talking now is overrated.

3. Bubba Atlantis

agreed, which is stupid because it is the most vital thing. It makes it so that small little things don't end up blowing up and becoming big things. Further, how is your partner supposed to know what you like and how are you supposed to be satisfied if you don't communicate it.

If you communicate it and you get shot down, fine, but atleast communicate it. And if you find that you communicate everything and everything gets shot down and your unsatisfied, maybe it is not the right relationship to be in. But I hate hearing oh, I left the relationship because I felt unfullfilled in the bedroom. When you ask them, oh well did you communicate this and tell him/her what you wanted? They say....well no, but they should have known....Ahhh NO!!!!, you should have said something.

4. korrosion

korrosion New Member

And here I thought it would be a smart reply like "pull her hair, make her call you names and (you) bark at the moon":rofl:

I used to work with a guy who claimed to do that. Right after he got back from the high-class white castle :rofl::mamoru:

[/endhijack]

really tho, good communication = good relationship

5. HouseLing

HouseLing When masturbations lost its fun you'r fucking lazy

that pisses me off to no end when i hear that :mad:

6. dude101

dude101 New Member

:werd:

7. audrey

audrey New Member

I completely agree! That seems to be my advice to most vag and fs help threads.

Sometimes I know I should take my advice a little more often!

8. Bubba Atlantis

Yeah, I hear ya. I look at them and say well why should they have known? Did you even subtly hint at the idea? "NO". Well then fuck, how the hell should they have known?

9. Bubba Atlantis

haha, isn't that the truth. You have all these people who will give advice, but fail to take their own advice :mamoru:

It is easier to advise others and tell them what to do than listen to your own advice. :wiggle:

10. HouseLing

HouseLing When masturbations lost its fun you'r fucking lazy

should be a mind reader:nuts:

11. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

I agree with the comunication being paramount, that's what I've been trying to covey in Vag. It seems that more guys want to try and firgure out this "secret language of women" though, which will only lead to dismay, boredom, lack of fulfillmen, and eventually lonelyness.

There's a flip side to the trust part....

It may not be so much "trust" but lack of caring what the other really thinks, well not so much lack of caring, but realizing that you shouldn't have to be afraid of what the other is going to say, and if as said already, everything gest shot down, or likes and dislikes are so different, it's probably best to end that relatioship, and look for another, more compatiable mate.

12. pigeon

pigeon wasabi

funny ~ i've been talking to friends about this lately - and every time i say the word "communication," bubba's av pops into my mind ;)

but seriously - our sex life is far from ordinary, and not necessarily in a freaky way (right now) and whenever people find out they look at me like i'm crazy and want to know how we function like that. i tell them, we communicate. i tell him why i feel this way and what's going through my head that's making me feel this way and i ask for his thoughts and we listen to each other and it's okay.

same thing with teh freaky - we talk about it all the time. we're not too freaky right now (like i said, we have an unusual sex life right now) but we talk about it all the time. it's funny to me because we probably discuss teh freaky more even without having sex than most of my friends who are having sex all the time. and in my opinion, talking about it first, establishing the communication and the trust and teh respect etc etc is so necessary for teh freaky to even happen.

:o

13. TigreTek

TigreTek omega member OT Supporter

your thread fucking sucks

14. Lovely Atlantis

Lovely Atlantis Luscious Lovely Lady!

:p yet you pinned it?

15. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

but if people communicate then we can't all develope our innate ESP skills....

WE'LL NEVER BECOME A RACE OF TELEPATHIC SUPER BEINGS!!!! Damn it!! why do you have to go around spreading these things?

16. GABOS

GABOS Active Member

lol

17. The Secretary

The Secretary My domestic skills will rock your socks off!

Could you communicate that a bit more effectively please? :rofl: jk

18. Bubba Atlantis

LMAO!!!

Secretary FTW!!!

Wow, that is two threads I have had posted of mine

[​IMG]

:ugh: I better not say anything else...or it might get pulled down :(

19. Bubba Atlantis

LOL is that a good thing :noes:

wait....my avatar says I put the FU in Fun.....hmmm, that screams communicate hey :mamoru:

20. pigeon

pigeon wasabi

however you need to get your point across :rofl:

no, it's a good thing. ;)

21. demosnat

demosnat New Member

Shes so happy.
    My bf and I were talking about this last night. We've been really lazy about communication as of late. And now he feels far away :wtc:
    We are working on it though.

22. TigreTek

TigreTek omega member OT Supporter

i'm pretty sure i was understood perfectly.

23. Bubba Atlantis

Yup, gotta keep it up and continue communicating. Although the communication may have been missing for a bit, the best part is both parties are willing to work on it :)

I am sure things will work fine....but remember, if you need some comforting, Lovely and I are happy to help :p :mamoru:

24. Bubba Atlantis

I guess the point I was trying to make with Trust is similar to what you are saying. By trust I mean, that you don't care what the other person thinks, sure, but more that you know you will not be judged for thinking a specific way. You know that your partner might say, yeah, that isn't going to happen or yeah that is really weird or something to that affect. However, where the trust comes in, is known that this will not change your relationship and make it so that you are always wondering whether your partner has changed their opinion of you and will constantly hold on thing you said over you forever.

I almost (because there are a few exceptions) guarantee that there will be things that you or your partner are into and you just kinda look at them and go....wha? :eek3:

That is fine. There is nothing wrong with that. Just trust that you and your partner can find a happy medium and/or move on from it.

COMMUNICATE AND TRUST!

25. Bubba Atlantis

Funny, when Lovely and I first got together, we used to play this one game for hours and hours. We would sit there and be completely open and honest. We were allowed to ask one another anything and the other person had to respond honestly. At that point we were fairly young, so it did not get into anything really intense, mostly surface stuff. However, it paved the way for the rest of our relationship. As we went along we knew that this trust had been built up and that we were not going to be judged and that we could freely express ourselves. This made for a better relationship, because as things came up, we were able to sit down and talk because we knew there would be no judging (or atleast nothing longstanding) from the other person.