FRK The Aneros: My Review

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by David02, Jan 5, 2005.

1. David02

David02 Guest

First off... If you don't know what I'm talking about then see this link...
    http://www.malegspot.com/default.php

Out of the box impression - :squint: "I just paid $50 for this thing??"
    Seriously... there isn't much to it. It's smaller than I expected and very simple in design. I was surprised to see that it has a small set of ridges at the base, which you don't see in the pictures. Very interesting to look at though... I couldn't help but wonder how this small sex toy could recieve such rave reviews. It doesn't even look like a sex toy. You could probably leave it sitting out on your coffee table, and nobody would thinks thats what it was.

On to play time... It comes with instructions, which I followed to the letter. I layed on my side, with my lower leg extended out and my other leg tucked up near my chest. I lubed up everything, and slid it in. It went in really easily. There is not a rough edge on this thing, and its fairly comfortable once its in. The instructions say to relax both physically and mentally, which I understand now is very important when using this toy. Since it is small, you get a sort of "barely there" sensation, and if you are not completely focused on what you are doing then you just might miss it.

I will say that this is the smallest toy I have ever used, the difference though is that it is specifically designed to hit you most sensitive spot. It does that very well. Once I relaxed and focused enough, it began to feel extremely good. I'm finding it very hard to describe exactly how it feels though. It's similar to a regular orgasm, except the sensation feels more focused and concentrated on one spot rather than experiencing it over a large area. And it definately feels internal if you can imagine that...

Up to that point I was laying on my side. I decided to roll over onto my back for a different feeling. That's when it started to feel really good. The extra pressure of my body against the bed moved the Aneros ever so slightly inside me, but that slight adjustment made such an amazing difference. By then I had only given my dick a few light strokes and squeezes, but the second I rolled over on my back, large amounts of precum started to drip out of the tip. I began to do the contractions like they describe online and in the instructions, and the feelings became more intense. I lay there just doing those for quite some time, and by the end, it looked like I had cum. I had dripped so much precum that my whole lower stomach was wet. I left it inside me, and finished myself off :wackit: to one of the sweetest and longest orgasms I have ever given myself. It's going to be amazing when I use it togther with my Fleshlight.

Although I did not acheive the Super-O's that they talk about on the website and in the instructions, I have very little doubt that they are possible with this toy. It will definately take some more practice, but I'm sure that will be the fun part. Afterall, I've only owned it for one evening... and I'm anxiously awaiting going home today for a second try.

Two thumbs up for this toy. Depsite its small size and simple look, it gets the job done. If any of you are curious, then I will definately keep you up to date on my experiences as I continue to use the Aneros.

2. Sam Gamgee

Sam Gamgee Every tool is a weapon if you hold it right. OT Supporter

well, I'm hard.

I'd like to read/know about regular updates.

3. Narcissistik

Narcissistik We are all born original, most die copies......

Naughty...I like it!!!!

4. xela

xela So say we all!

:bigthumg: Nice to hear some feedback on this. I'm sure all the guys were wondering!

5. WhiskyDent

WhiskyDent Je l'ai fait tout pour le lols

heard of this thing, always made me curious. the price tag has kept me back tho

6. sweetangel

sweetangel Guest

wow..that's hot..I'm so wet!

7. yeah $50 is a little much, why do sex toys have to cost so much. but yeah i want one, i love anal

8. FifthGear

FifthGear -

i still cant believe that it works that well, but i guess i'll have to get it :big grin:

9. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

:bigthumb: :bigthumb: Awesome Review. Thanks for the detailed feedback!

10. _syn

_syn New Member

It looks like somethng a cartoon Ninja would throw at people. :eek3:

11. David02

David02 Guest

Glad you all liked my review. It really is a great toy... just takes some getting used to.

I had another date with the Aneros last night. Very similar to the first time except with a slightly different outcome. I started off on my side with the Aneros inside me, then rolled onto my back after a while. I practiced the contractions with good results for quite a while... still no Super O though. When I was finally so turned on and dying to cum that I just couldn't take it any longer, I lubed up my Fleshlight (another AMAZING toy) and made myself cum with that. Outstanding orgasm... seriously made my toes curl. This time though I felt some very different sensations. Not only did I cum much harder and longer than usual, there were some really great sensations after my orgasm had finished. Very hard to describe... but you know how there is always that euphoric feeling right after an exceptional orgasm... it was that but times 10! I felt like I was high, and a chill ran up my back... enough to make my body tremble. I loved it!

Also, even though I unloaded inside the fleshlight, I could tell that I shot a unusually large amount of cum. As I was ejaculating, it felt similar to when you cum for the first time after days and days of going without. Sweet release!

I hope things continue to get better the more I use it... It's 4:30 where I am so I get to go home in half an hour. After writing this I am VERY anxious to get home... my ass is tingling just thinking about it.

I hope this convinces some of you to get this toy. I'm so glad I got mine.

D02

12. l S3RG10 l

l S3RG10 l New Member