FRK The ______ ___________ _______ (its a story)

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by BrokenHalo, Jul 14, 2005.

1. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

Ok, so here we go with another one. Sexy inspired me to write some more, and I've had this one floating around in my head for awhile. I'm still trying to come up with a good name for it that doesn't sound too corny. So here you go. Hope you likey :naughty:

Chapter One

The library was dark, save for one little corner dimly lit by a dripping taper candle. The dancing flickers from the flame played across the arm of a big, plush, red high back chair with cherry wood arms. The room was silent, except for the occasional hushed whisper of a page turning in a book.

A delicate hand reached out from the depths of the chair and felt around on the high cherry table beside it. Finding nothing on the black marble coaster, the hand paused momentarily, and then hastily snatched up a large brass bell from the edge of the table and shook it vigorously. When the resounding ring of the bell had ceased, the room again fell silent. The hand returned to the safety of the chair and promptly slammed the book shut that the other hand was holding open. It snatched up the book and flung it onto the footstool in disgust, as the black stockinged feet found their places in their patent leather stilettos and stood the slender body up. The hand that had so fiercly slammed shut and thrown the book just a moment ago, now carefully smoothed a wrinkle in her black silk skirt before removing the wire rim glasses from her face and placing them on the table, beside the empty coaster. Her crimson lips parted momentarily to blow out the candle.

A brief look of annoyance crossed her placid features as she peered through the darkness into the hallway beyond. She could hear nothing, no footsteps, no rattling bottles. She put on her best frown and made her way across the deep plush carpet and onto the hardwood floor. She smiled to herself when she heard the snapping of her heels on the wood. They echoed through the big room and out into the hallway. If he somehow hadn’t heard the bell, she was sure that he would hear her coming. There was no mistaking the angry walk.

As she rounded a corner and topped the spiral staircase, she heard a hushed murmur from the kitchen. One voice, deep and disgruntled, was muttering some obscenities. A moment later, as she took her first few steps into her decent to the first floor, she heard a clattering of dishes, and then a tinkling crash. She hurried down the steps, and made her way to the kitchen in time to see a naked man standing amidst a shattered crystal champagne flute, a look of utter horror on his face.

“You… clumsy… OAF!” she snarled at him. His eyes dropped immediately to the floor, he hesitated a moment, and then began to try to kneel among the shards of glass.

“Don’t be stupid” she hissed, “you’ll cut yourself. Stand up straight!”

He registered the command and rose from his almost kneeling position. He teetered a little and attempted to step forward to balance himself. She reached a hand out to steady him by the shoulder, so that he wouldn’t step in the glass.

“Stand still,” she said in the same demeaning tone, “or do you want to take a trip to the hospital for stitches and let the nurses see you in your skivvies?”

She laughed as he didn’t answer her, only continued to look at the destroyed piece of fine crystal on the floor. His hands were clasped together in front of his manhood, not by choice, but because they were shackled together, and then attached by a 6 inch chain to a metal cock cage on his privates.

“What’s the matter? Can’t you handle as simple a task as brining me a glass of wine?” He didn’t answer her.

She continued, “And just what were you planning on bringing me my wine in, had you managed to get that far?”

Again, he was silent. “Answer me!”

He hesitated, then quietly responded “A wine glass, Ma’am.”

“I see… and do you know what that piece of crystal was that you carelessly dropped on the floor?” She asked, knowing that he probably wasn’t sure.

“No, Ma’am.” He said.

“Well then, lets educate you.” She stepped carefully around the shattered pieces and opened the 3 cabinets containing the formal glassware. “There are 8 different types of glasses in these cabinets and I have 8 of each kind. Your job is to stand here and figure out which glass is missing. When you’ve decided on an answer, you may call me and we’ll see how well you do. You may not move from that position until you have the answer correct.”

With that, she turned on her heel and exited the kitchen. When he was sure she was out of view, he lifted his head and peered into the cabinets. He immediately knew which one of the sets of glasses was missing one. It was the set on the second shelf of the second cabinet. All of the other glasses were meticulously lined up along the edges. He had done that himself, which inevitably was his downfall for this particular task. Although, breaking this glass was not his biggest disappointment for his mistress this evening. His mind wandered to the events of earlier as he tried to figure out what the exact name of the glass was that he had dropped to its doom on the kitchen floor.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2005
  2. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

goddammit... there we go with the tiny text at the bottom again... god that annoys the shit out of me :mad:

edit: Thanks FT for the advise on the tiny text... I tried it, but it didn't seem to work. Maybe I just have too much in one post :dunno: if its a problem for anyone to read, let me know and I'll fix it... and for the future, I'll try not to do it anymore :hs:

Last edited: Jul 14, 2005
  3. Smoked

Smoked $5.50? Man fuck the avatar...how about you just sh

*falls out of chair laughing*

I thought that was internal dialogue.

4. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

that would've been funny... i'm sorry i didn't think of it :rofl: