thats it, no more fucking excuses, im gonna actually try now

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by metalfan111, Dec 19, 2006.

1. metalfan111

metalfan111 Guest

I'm 17 years old and I've never had a GF. You've probably read my posts before about me complaining or asking advice or what the fuck ever. I'm sick of always making excuses and shit. Like I'll have an opportunity, but I'll make up some shit in my mind that will cause me not to give any effort to getting a GF. I've been like that for years, its no more because of my confidence or self esteem, I feel good about myself. If you read my post about the gym, I've gotten over that so it's no longer a problem. I'm just going to go out and fucking do something with my life god dammit. I don't know where I'm going or how I'm going to do it, but I'm going to do something. Holy fucking shit this feels good to actually be motivated. I don't really know what the point of this thread is, I just feel like talking and it feels good!

2. nerd9

nerd9 OT Supporter

:bigthumb: attaboy

3. Homeless

Homeless New Member

If you've ever seen the movie 'the 40 year old virgin,' there's a line in the movie that goes something like this: "You're putting the pussy on the pedestol"

I think the line applies here, but just with a gf. No need to pressure yourself, but if you want to do it from your own free will by all means gl2u

4. metalfan111

metalfan111 Guest

it might seem like that from my post, but that is not what i mean. i meant im going to go out and talk to girls and shit and not be quiet and shit

5. Socrates

Socrates New Member

Keep it up man! That motivation will go away, but you can always bring it back.

Lots of other guys out there are doing it all the time, so be one of them!

6. KMAzz

KMAzz OT Supporter

Go for it. What do you have to lose? If a girl says no and shoots you down you are back where you started so you lose nothing just keep pushing foward.

7. Pringles

Pringles New Member

haha you sound like me in high school. After I started hitting the gym BAM SELF-ESTEEM through the fuck roof. It works bro, go get em tiger!

8. metalfan111

metalfan111 Guest

haha well last night i felt completely motivated and excited and shit and when i woke up this morning, it was all gone. Socrates, you right, it won't last forever.

Now it's back to nothing, I'll still try though

9. KMAzz

KMAzz OT Supporter

I can keep calling you a pussy if you want untill you get pissed to the point of proving me wrong?

10. xinster

xinster New Member

you have us, densha otoko!

11. Socrates

Socrates New Member

Yeah, that shit comes and goes man. But, like I said before, you can always get it back.

If I want to get motivated into that stuff, i'll read some material or something. Usually just thinking "I can be out getting better at this stuff ---- so why am I here on the computer" is my best motivation.

I like to go out and try different fun approaches. I always like to make myself laugh, so i'll do some stupid stuff. Sometimes i'll do an approach that i'm like 90% won't work, but it's hilarious. You gotta have fun with it! Don't ever take it seriously. The only time you should take it serious is if you're not doing it at all.

12. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

Another good post for ya from masf. The habit the author is talking about is in fact the habit of going out and practicing ur social skills.

13. :smile:

:smile: New Member

just don't put yourself in an aqward situation.. go somewhere you're comfortable,, maybe a pool hall where you can "bump" into a girl and start a conversation.."oh hey, sorry.. how are you?" kind of thing.