SRS that gut wrenching feeling...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Vixxen, Oct 5, 2006.

1. Vixxen

Vixxen New Member

when you feel like you wanna puke and cry at the same time? how do you get rid of that? besides alcohol and sleeping pills? :wtc: :wtc: :wtc:

2. eljefedetonto

eljefedetonto OT Supporter

sleep. or touching yourself.

but sleep is probably more effective.

by the way, if you can't sleep, try going for a quick run. wear yourself out a bit, release some endorphins. then try again.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2006
  3. lost04

lost04 justme

go out. have fun. take your mind off of whatever it is that is making you feel that way. get out and live a little. :wiggle:

4. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Bring your life back into calmer waters, replace chaos with order as it should be. If you knew what alcohol and sleeping pills do to you, you would never have taken them. Stay off shitt that drags you down the drain even more. The more unhappyness these things bring you the harder it will hit you that life is saying to you 'your not living within the rules of life', meaning that its a signal that you have to change your life for the better. Push all that brings negativity out of your life, and bring all the positive things back in. Nothing in the universe can make you happy exept loving and helping other people, so i suggest you start with that.

5. ever absurd

ever absurd New Member

definitely sleep/naps. that works best for me.

6. dave steel

dave steel My Kung Fu is the best.

The worst thing about this state of mind is thinking that there are no solutions...Until you do something. Go on a hard long walk, or work out, move, go, get out. Your mind will be telling you not to bother, but when you get out of that stagnant state of mind you will find satisfaction. Still, It will happen all over again the next day, even though you overcame the previous day. So repeat what works. Sometimes we just can't listen to our thoughts, to find peace we must set them aside and go foward.

7. Vixxen

Vixxen New Member

the loving and helping other people thing? that's me to a "T" and i think that's what's fucking me up