That girl keeps messaging me

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by moses, Jun 1, 2007.

1. moses

moses OMGWTFBBQ

this chick

with mostly negative shit. I've not called her, or spoken to her, but she keeps messaging me for some reason. Today it was a review about the Police show we were supposed to see later on this month. Its a bad review of the show so she says "prolly a good thing i'm not going with you anymore."

Is this some attempt to just be a bitch to me and get a rise out of me? Is it her just being fucking dumb? what the hell?

I know i'll get responses to say block her and ignore her, but i'm just wondering what the hell she's thinking by doing this. I didn't respond to her, btw. Its really hard avoiding her while out though, because one of her best friends is in a relationship with my best friend, and during the past 8 months of us seeing each other i've become friends with her friends, and they all love me.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2007
  2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

:rofl: She's so upset that you aren't worshipping her anymore, it's pathetic. She's writing them in hopes you will acknowledge her in any way. Take these messages and realize you are so much better off. Do NOT respond to them!

3. moses

moses OMGWTFBBQ

it just amazes me that she deleted me from her myspace, yet hasn't deleted me from her IM client.. i just.. don't get it.

i think its because i'm thinking logically?

4. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

You need to STOP thinking about it. You care entirely too much man. Focus your energy now towards this date you are going on soon and to moving on.

5. moses

moses OMGWTFBBQ

yeah you're right.. i should stop thinking about it because its dumb. word.

6. moses

moses OMGWTFBBQ

basically, she chased me around at first and when i was about it later on she started getting hot/cold. Lately she was being really flakey and not really the same girl that I was into. So i told her i couldn't do it anymore and left it at that.

7. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Start replying to everything she sends 10x over. Tell her how much you realize you miss her and love her. Basically, start stalking her. She'll creep the fuck out and stop messaging you. Then keep it up for a few days with creepy little messages like "I miss you! Thinking of you!" and she'll never mess with you again. :mamoru:

8. moses

moses OMGWTFBBQ

this is a bad idea considering she runs with the same crowd I do, and I don't want that kinda rep :sad2: