GUN Thank you guys for making me a more efficient killing machine in my dreams:::

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by DC, Feb 2, 2004.

1. DC

DC OT Supporter

:eek3:

Seriously, last night I had a dream where I was the pres, and it was almost like the movie Clear & Present Danger. Except I was running on my own, without all the bodyguards. Well. If I would have had this dream 2 weeks ago, I woulda been toast, but this time, I knew what an assault vest was, and dawned one, and kicked some serious ass (and by the way, the one where the pistol mounts in the vest itself does suck, even in dreams it's hard to draw that thing.

Thank you Arsenal Peeps. You may have saved my life.

:big grin:

2. Vatoloco

Vatoloco In a pinch, though, you could jam it into someone'

Better than my dreams. Nothing ever goes right in them when it comes to firearms. Pistols jam, I don't have enough strength to pull back the slide, ammo is missing, etc.

3. taco

taco Guest

I can't remember ever having gun battles in my dreams. But I am glad that you won yours in your dream.

4. ffxhub

ffxhub OT Supporter

I can never find the ammo in my dreams. Got plenty of guns just never any ammo, it sucks ass too.

5. Joe_Cool

Joe_Cool Never trust a woman or a government. Moderator

I always have both guns and ammo in my dreams, but the bullets don't actually hurt anybody.

When I was a kid I used to have a pistol that shot little discs about the size of a penny**, and the way it worked was that when you pull back the trigger, a plunger retracted against a spring until it snapped forward and hit the little disc, sending it out the barrel.

Well, in my dreams, that's how my trigger action feels, and about how fast the bullets fly. They hit people and just bounce off and fall to the ground.

** I can't find a picture of the gun - it was a pistol with a disc magazine just forward of the trigger - kind of similar in shape to the Intratec Tec series. The discs looked like this:
    [​IMG]

6. UsualSuspect

UsualSuspect Sic Semper Tyrannis

Same here. Bullets don't do anything and my Glock always jams. At least that is the only place it jams. Please keep your comments to yourself PT.

7. D-FENS

D-FENS New Member

I had a dream that there was some crazy girl in my town who goes to people houses, knocks on the door, and if she sees someone inside she goes in and kills them (she had super strength or something). I see her outside my door, os i go to the gun locker to get a gun, I see an AK47 there (at the time in RL, I didn't have my AK yet, so it was exciting), but I was really pissed because there were no bullets. I get my 20 gauge double barrel shotgun, get some ammo, then I woke up. My dreams are lame, I always get the gun and load it, but I never get to shoot the bad guy, its so sad.

8. Pimp Cat

Pimp Cat Guest

go denny. hehe

9. footratfunkface

footratfunkface New Member

so, D, did your thread get answered to your satisfaction, or have you given up?

10. D-FENS

D-FENS New Member

Its been answered, I'll probably get that Eagle Ranger H-Harness, that is, if I can actually get some money together.

11. footratfunkface

footratfunkface New Member

yeah, money is the key. but, lightfighter does have the eagle harness in stock right now, so if you can, buy it while it's still there. but, call them first, because i don't know how fast the stuff will move.